Why aren't you on the fast food diet?

Why aren't you on the fast food diet?

I want to live past 40.

i am tho.

but I already eat food that will help me run faster.

I call it Go Faster food.

I do

I am. I eat McDonald's or Taco Bell 4-7 times a week and it's just part of my diet . It's what happens when you grow up with a lazy, fat single mom who never cooked

>inb4 fat

My breakfast and supper is 3 big spoons of wholegrains or just oats, with milk, prepared in a microvawe for 2,5-3 minutes (eating them raw is not recommended, hard to digest etc).

I'd call that fast food.

nigga just hop on dat candito's taco bell cut and enjoy your fast food gains

Same bro. Family constantly went out with very little cooking and with me no knowledge on how to cook. Still able to keep cut intake

I'm actually going to do that when it comes time to cut in a few months.

>people think they can get strong without taco bell

I'm on the sea food diet hahahah

>tfw doing the alternative fasting diet
>can eat one day what I want and lift
>spent the other day smoking

I dont want to live past 40 MINUTES

>TFW I could eat one of this (445kcal) everyday along with two Mc Double Cheeseburger(2x380kcal) plus lots of water and someone would still lose weight.

One could also drink some "shake" with water and lots of vegetables and it would be an okay diet.. right?

Yes

>im on the see food diet
>your weird slightly tubby uncle says the same joke for the 50th time to mask his insecurity about his weight.

I hit up mcdiddlys for 4 mcdoubles every now and again. Easy calorie/protein post workout so long as you keep hydrated.

I was until a few weeks ago.

I'm now on a Veeky Forums cut

Cuz i ain;t a fatty redneck riding on my electric cart through walmart.

Dude, you wanna cope with midlife crisis?

you lazy entitled dumbasses cant learn? I didn't learn to cook from anyone and I cook fine. Just follow fucking recipes online.

>implying im not that creepy uncle