Post your age and the amount of women you've had sex with

Post your age and the amount of women you've had sex with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>24
>3 (two were literal whores)

Hoping to raise the number into double digits by the end of my first year at uni

But told them I didn't bust even though I did in 30 seconds and got soft after
Blamed it on the alcohol but I think they could tell

Prostitutes are amazing.

>23
>0

>20
>2
only lost my virginity about half a year ago though, she was my first gf as well, looking back now i probably forced myself to like her just because i knew she'd put out
found this new girl now, things are off to a shaky start, she's high maintanace but goddamn is she worth it, and not just cause she's hot and the great sex, i can't really explain how much she means to me without this turning into a blog post
i think i found the one boys

Over 80. Lost track. Stopped counting after ~60.

Also, forgot to mention: never paid for sex. Got chlamydia and HPV though.

Ask me anything.

1 was a literal whore and another was ugly af.

>blamed it on the alcohol but I think they could tell
Yes, they could

Anyways.

>Age: 19
>Partners: 17
If you went to college and didn't have at LEAST 6 different sexual partners (or a serious relationship) then you are a failure as a man and should probably just kill yourself.

I still miss her

22 I guess

who cares youre all fags

Wow, I had to struggle to remember some of those girls.

Around 80 I think

To be honest, I'm pretty autistic and have an abrasive personality. All this is thanks to my looks. Godspeed anons

I really hate ons

>tfw gf'd the first chick I banged in uni because she's 1 in a million
>3 years together now
>regretting not having met her later now so i could've played the field a little more

I married her

How do you woo women?

Proof that having sex won't make any less bitter and depressed.

1 (been together 10 years)

I genuinely hope that this works out for you dudes. I think that it's incredibly sweet.

24, 2
Still with the second one

You shouldn't feel that way. If she is the perfect woman for you than you should feel lucky that you met her so early and that you get to spend so much time with her in the future provided you guys last. A girlfriend who compliments you in every way is far more valuable than a high body count

>t. fuckboy

>22
>13 i think
i don't place much value on sex, at least not for my own self-esteem.

I don't. 95% of the cases, I go the tinder / facebook / instagram route, do some light flirting and ask them out for a date or two or directly to my place. Very rarely do I get together with a woman I meet in real life for the first time ( I have literally never went to someone and tried to pick her up - too shy ).

How do you meet them? Do you use tinder or craigslist?

Responded to this above. Tinder / facebook / instagram 95% of the cases. Too shy to approach them in real life for the first time, but once we meet and start talking I have no problems not being a retard.

One was a hoe. Two were innocent at girls who I deflowered and had long relationships with

around 30 i guess

NO

thanks senpai

0 unless you count anime

same bro.
at least we're not 21 yet. still have a chance to lose the kissless virgin status by then.

Is there any other kind?

I've heard people have sex with other human beings.

woah same

Veeky Forums confirmed the most CHAD board.

Hah, I bet you think the world is round, too.

and

2 prostitutes

yeah

>no (you)
have I made it brahs?

3 who I met off POF, and one who I saw sitting down in a mcdonalds, dressed slutty with no panties on and I told her she could spend the night at my place, it was actually my brothers place but he wasn't there. If I had my own place it would be a lot more.

1; 10 years ago

No prozzies or trannies

Not too worried about it though, havnt started uni yet

but the first two were sisters at the same time so i should get bonus points

>(You)

Riding high for the rest of the week

>not too worried about it

I would be

In just 4 more years I'll become not just a mage but a battlemage from lifting.

>these are the people who troll you everytime you post your progress pics

45ish

3 and made out with another two simultaneously, about to have my first threesome and also my first ons, then my oneitis fell asleep (we were all drunk) and the other girl kept making advances on me and tried to succ me and I broke down crying and told her that I only wanted to have sex with the other one because "I love her". Now the oneitis is engaged to a dude 10 years older with a daughter and "wants to give him a son", the other one is preggo. Such is life.
Where was I
Yeah, don't drink unless you want to make a fool of yourself. It also kills gains.

Do you find fireball or thunderbolt more useful?

>Not even memeing

Could've had sex with 2 more if I didn't have ED

My new gf doesnt like it. She's a fucking virgin at 25 and doesn't want to lose it to a "manwhore". I can't wrap my mind around it.

I want to be the first guy to go down on her and fuck her silly though. I want a nice, innocent, wife material woman like her, but she probably won't let me do anything because of the where's I've shagged.

I really wish my number was higher, and I have no idea why. Been a year since I last laid something new. Trying hard this last month, but for some reason it doesnt come easy!

Does anyone have experience with fdmr threesomes or fffm foursomes or even better ?

I don't know how to bring it up with my gf.

Thanks bro. We genuinely love eachother.

*whores

I wouldn't bring up a threesome unless you don't care much about the relationship ending after it.

i am at least a 7 on my best day and i have a decent body (great by normie standards)
how do i use tinder? how did you guys get pictures of yourself

Just flat out tell her in a nice way. Probably best after you already fucked, make her feel very sexy and appreciated first. Ask her about her fantasies. Then when she asks you about yours? Tell her you want to have an adventure together. Describe the situation vividly and with excitement so she can imagine how fucking hot it would be. Maybe while you rub her clit.

I'm
In my case we were all hanging out and got drunk and decided to all pile into the same bed, just kind of naturally went from there.

Might I recommend you find a friend she's comfortable with and get them both drunk as hell in a private setting?

>this is Veeky Forums 2017

I am seriously disappointed.

I'd say i'm pretty average but at 20 i've fucked 4 different girls. NONE of them where strangers. Tinder and random sloots are so fucking hard to bag. Your best luck is expanding your social circle, this girl i'm fucking atm is from a friend i use to hang out with at 15, 5 years later i'm fucking her.

Just get out there and make some mates and it'll be smooth sailing mate, stay away from Tinder or bumble or whatever, it's a virginpit

20, 6

two more and you will not able to count with your hands.

good luggage you are dragging friend, may it get you stronger.

ok.. yeah ive had opportunities in real life but i always fuck them up. Im attractive enough just too autistic
guess i need new friends

I think

grow up

Atleast I'm not a khv, just a v.

Bullshit

>27
>Been cucked 3 times

I think I should turn gay.

GET A FUCKING PROSTITUTE. damn. are you guys really more afraid to tell some hooker you will never see again that you're a virgin than to become a wizard or die without ever feeling pussy?

youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg

I have become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
I once touched a vagina and could feel it sapping the mana from me.

Teach me, sensei! DOUKA

>Age:21
>Women:32
But I'm married now so probably gonna stay 32 for a while.

Not worth it. Too expensive and sex with a condom is terrible. Best to find some girl you can constantly fuck for free, than pay 200+$ for one time for condomed sex. If you can't find a girl in real life best to spam the same message to every girl on a dating site or use craigslist.

but only one girlfriend for a year
and one girlfriend for 3 months

everything else was one night stands with 7's.

this year i fucked two girls one time each. one was a 7 one was a 5. I've never stooped so low. i'm right now on the worst dry spell since high school. Don't move to phoenix az boys and girls.

could be more if I hadn't been stuck in a relationship past 3 years