Anyone else become super attracted to tomboys after you got fit?

I'm afraid I'm slowly turning gay

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumino.com/Book/Info/31712/pinch-runners-high-fakku
pastebin.com/XShnENVm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>twist: OP is a girl and just bathing in androgens from lifting

No faggot I'm not gay.

always wanted tomboy gf even before i found the iron

Tomboys ain't gay

Cope. Shit is pretty gay desu.

I know what you mean

Tomboy gf was always my dream, it only got stronger after i started lifting

>tfw every grill goes up 2 points in my radar only by having short hair
seriously, i have been catching myself eyeing legit 4/10 simply cause of their haircut, there's no escape.

I have already accepted it will never happen, that they are not real and i will never realize my dream and die alone, so now i lift to forget

Short hair is a huge turn-off for me but I've always been attracted to girls with tomboy personalities because there's usually shared interest/ethics.

Brah you are me except I have more optimism

Seriously though I know that short hair bonus points system all too well

Why are millennials such faggots?

Already was.
However, I'm 90% sure Veeky Forums helped bring out the bisexual in me.

i am oddly attracted to women with strong jaws

am i gay?

>most short hair girls are SJW tumblrinas

short hair is nice af if she has a good face

No, but I want to bang 12-14 year olds now. I think it has to do with combination of Veeky Forums and watching too much anime (thanks /a/)

You can't "turn" gay it's in your genes it's just been opressed.

Short hair only works with some faces. Either really feminine faces or really angular ones.

Sauce me up, google aint giving me shit.

I like tomboys since they're usually sane
a long haired tomboy would be my dream gf

i dunno what it is, ever since i was little i always liked the Mechanical/Blacksmithing/Fighter tomboy character, would be really nice to share interests with gf/wife i guess, having someone who shares your passions and working together towards a goal. Not to mention the idea of dominating them in bed and making them feel girly gives me butterflies in the stomach and a rock hard boner, would marry,impregnate and dedicate life to/10

One can dream, r-right?

Pinch Runner High

Depends on the personality type.

I've fucked quite few that went for dyke-light: short hair, almost no daily makeup, less bullshit female attitude due to not acting like a slut 24/7, some even get soured on modern feminism.

The downside is that they've tended to get clingy and near psychotically horny & kinky. It's a different species of psycho-bitch, but well worth it if you're OK with non-stop mindfuck BDSM foreplay

No.

t. lifting for 14 years

>Anyone else become super attracted to tomboys after you got fit

>tomboys
you mean women that don't buy into the shit consumerist model of what an attractive woman looks like?

Women with good physical health?
Women who don't have a crippling spending addiction?
Women who don't read Cosmo or worship celebrities?
Women who usually have some sort of cool hobby?
Women who like movies and fandoms I like?

Yes user, I have liked tomboys since I started lifting way back in early high school, then again, then again I was in full blown puberty mode, so I guess I have always liked tomboys

WHO IS THIS no bs i literally just fell in love

First it's tomboys, then it's traps, then it's thicc manlets

tsumino.com/Book/Info/31712/pinch-runners-high-fakku

>no rape tag

thanks user, most tomboys i have found are either rape or black mail, and i don't really have mental problems or women issues

Yes I think it stems from the fact that once you work this hard to improve yourself you realize how soft and passive most girls are

>tfw no tomboy gf who relentlessly self-improves and doesn't take shit from anyone

Yeah not having to deal with makeup or a good amount of girl bullshit is also a plus. My first fwb was a huge tomboy and she was basicaly a dude. Makes things easier since now i treat girls like dudes and it looks like I give 0 fucks

if by tomboy you just mean she likes to wear a baseball cap and likes playing sports/exerise, then yes i like them.
if by specifically short hair (some exceptions) or she tries to have the personality of a loud crass bro, no not so into it. yea there is room for the girl to try to be cocky and challenge you to something you could clearly destroy her at, because girls don't know how to flirt but they are trying, thats okay

I'd smash

W H O
H
O

Years of being told it's acceptable. This generation is the product of allowing middle aged women dictate the terms on which society should function.

You've got nobody but yourselves to blame for not rejecting the premise. Now you're living in utopia as perceived by Germaine Greer and every lazy immigrant in existence.

Tomboys are the superior females, they got the sexy woman bods paired with being into male things. And as a result are the victims of systematic purging by SJWs.

Think about it: 20 years ago a girl rejects more feminine things and decides she like sports, roughhousing, general boy stuff; she just does those things and becomes a tomboy. Anyone older than 20 should be able to remember hanging out with one at some point as a kid - Personally I think they served me as a very important interim between talking with guys and learning how to talk to girls.

Nowadays, a girl rejects the female stereotype and it's "Oh sweetie, you're just a boy! Don't worry about what gender you were assigned at birth here are some drugs". The result is no more tomboys.

I feel sad for my sons, that they may live in a future where they won't discover sexuality after being bodily tackled by a tomboy during school sports.

Again, this is all america's fault. You people accept and supported this then foisted it on the rest of the world.

However, this construct is only the domain of lower guys who don't excel in anything or have any of their own status. When you get out of mediocrity you'll see what I mean. I hope to see you all there some day.

Except the annoying cunts and Indians, you can just fuck right off.

>I feel sad for my sons, that they may live in a future where they won't discover sexuality after being bodily tackled by a tomboy during school sports.

this is legit how i discovered my sexuality and fell in love with tomboys

Dreams can become reality friend, Only sometimes not in the way that you imagine.

SOE IS NOT A TOMBOY, SHE IS A QTie

Same here breh. Jumping on a trampoline with the neighbor girl who was my age. Pretty sure there was some wrestling involved. Good times.

tomboys were always the correct choice, dunno what was wrong with you before

Dammit /bant/ Soe guy did you think you could escape me

Fucking who

This desu.

100% this. Long hair is goat

>all these autists talking about liking short haired girls
For fucks sake tomboys arent about short hair, its their personality. Although short hair is pretty hot, its more important that shes interested in doing manly things essentially getting rid of all the shitty parts about girls and replacing them with the excellent taste of men while still being an attractive woman. That being said, it saddens me that it is so rare to find a true tomboy.

I JUST WANT A TOMBOY GF

THERES THIS ONE GIRL IN MY CITY WHO I'M 95% SURE IS INTO ME AND SHES PERFECT AND WE HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS BUT I HAVE NO LEADS TO GO ON SO I DON'T WANT TO AUTISTICLY SPAS OUT AND MESSAGE ARBITRARILY ONLY FOR HER TO THINK ITS WEIRD EVEN THOUGH I DID EXACTLY THAT TO COMPLIMENT HER ON HER BIRTHDAY AND SHE RESPONDED IN KIND I JUST DONT LIKE THAT SORT OF THING AND WANT TO TALK TO HER IN PERSON BUT I NEVER SEE HER AROUND TOWN DESPITE MAKING THE PROMISE TO TALK TO HER IF I DO AND NOW I'M STUCK IN TOMBOY LIMBO AND REAL FUCKKIN CLOSE TO KILLING MYSELF FUCK

why not take it to the next level and go for tomboy traps?

That's just a fucking boy. That defeats the whole purpose.

>why did the boomers hand over society to their dyke feminazi wives

I don't think a lot of them wanted to. They were just unaware of the unintended consequences of the things they were teaching to their kids.

Just fucking message her Jesus fuck. Maybe something like "hey its user, i was wondering if you wanted to meet up and ___________ with me" or something.

>tfw fucked up with tomboy qt last winter and still not over it

This thread makes me hurt

fucking qt
>select all images with dresses

oh fuck me

Kitten its some old /soc/ camwhore and qtpa2t

I've always had a thing for cute dykey looking girls. Also turning a lesbian straight through dicking.

leafy?

Can't be leafy. Too strong of a chin.

Casca, 'cept brown eyes

links to tomboy tags on sadpanda
>pastebin.com/XShnENVm

>tfw you will never have a cute tomboy trap to cuddle with

what's the point in living?

oh my lord i would do anything for that

>tattoos
>dyke haircut
>piercings
>lean/fit
Why does this make me so horny?

>tfw no qt3.14 tomboy gf
No tomboy thread will escape this misery, this pining. Not on my watch.

Also, to answer OP, this , but it's only gotten stronger since I've started lifting.

this

oww

What an incredibly punchable face. I bet a knee to the nose would fix that obnoxious expression.

not true by the way

You mean her face is stuck like that permanently?

You convinced me rather easily

Remeber they are not chicks with dicks, they are dudes with fake tits

Ty m8

One day we may brahs, one day we may. Gotta lift those feels till then

God bless you

I became super attracted to fucking everything.

that guys looks like an ass.

Honestly this, ever since I started lifting even old ladies as they long as they aren't too wrinkly and have big tits make my dick hard. I also fell for the no fap meme which made me get teenage tier hardons i.e during work etc...

its time for you to increase your radius of yuor anus johnny

literally ask her out to the coffee shop
that's fucking it
if you know her interests, you clearly have a friendship with the person, so you have that one extra step that most do not

you and i my brother
>she practiced boxing, shot guns, drove motorbikes, all of that while being extremely feminine

Joke is on you, i was into tomboys before i was fit, and I'm not even fit

Our savior has come, and so have I.

>I feel sad for my sons, that they may live in a future where they won't discover sexuality after being bodily tackled by a tomboy during school sports.
Holy fuck same. I used to play fight and beat my girl cousin as kids and then I guess she told her parents and she started taking karate.
3 years later she put me in a headlock and I couldn't get out using all of my strength and was turning red. She then let go and asked me if I was alright.

I've been in love with tomboys ever since.

Fuck you for posting this
Fuck the person who made this
And fuck Heaven and Earth for showing me these wonderful things, only just to keep them out of my reach.

Holy shit, that one is beautiful.

Sauce?

it's okay user, i'm sure our dream girl is right around the corner, i mean, we are working so hard for it, to better ourselves, i'm sure god will recognize our efforts and give us this small bit of happiness

r-right?

>all these people who 'discovered' sex wrestling with a tomboy

Is this common? Is it ubiquitous? Do tomboys play a hitherto unsuspected crucial role in unlocking male sexuality?

I've been always attracted to tomboys

>dude im defeatist cuck lmao xD
kys

Nope.
It is a step on the way to discovering BDSM, and that she might want to get held down for an over-the-knee spanking once in a while.

>shitposting this hard
you don't get a (You)

No, in fact I'm even less attracted to tomboys. Probably has something to do with /pol/

Strong jaw makes everyone look better

>not attracted to tomboys
>find traps intriguing

Whew, who is this semen demon with the blue eyes?

going off that jawline, a man