Double Standards

>be a normie and go to the gym
>notice that the new shorts has gotten a little tight in the washing machine
>you can even see the shape of flaccid dick if you look closely
>decide to still go because it's gym and people are busy exercising to care
>half an hour goes by and 32 year old fitness gym worker Pirjo knock you on the shoulder
give a thousand year stare
>"so are a little tight shorts improper gym clothing but leggings, tight tops and push-up bras are not?"
>every girl in the 25 meter radius looks at you with "what did you say" face
>Pirjo asks me to leave because she can't come up with anything else to say
>leave the gym while laughing at the absurdness of the situation

Fucking hell the double standards in today's society are fucking hilarious

pic related are the shorts, only a little tighter of course

Next time don't go to the gym in only your underwear wierdo

Atleast you were loud enough to get the whores' attention, instead of walking out quietly

Damn tobad you couldn't file the same complaint and get mad when she doesn't get kicked out with you

Didn't happen

Bullshit.
I've gone in men's bike shorts or tights in the winter
I've gone in ranger panties in the summer

A real lifting gym won't give a damn because if you've got the balls to wear any of that, You're either too dumb to be mocked or too strong

>just ugly people things

Chad wears those TIGHT shorts, and womyn salivate, moan and swoon around him

Be more attractive next time

Stop wearing them manlet. Only chads are allowed to.

It's not double standards. They are attractive. You are not. If you are attractive you can wear whatever you want.

This pretty much. If you look good, the women would be soaking their yoga pants instead of complaining.

ppl in our gym are training without t-shirt

Those look really fucking comfy.

Totally happened. Im positive it happened. Im more positive it happened than OPs last STD panel.

On chest day I wear special extra baggy pants to hide my bulge when I lay down on the bench.

m8 if this is true just show up next time with leggins and a tight top. Come in with joggers and a hoodie on top and then reveal everything.

It's not a real "men's gym". It's one of those overpriced women gym that has all the spinning etc classes. More women than men there but it's better than driving 30km to another gym.

i'm not ugly by any means. i have a pretty good looking gf too.

not a manlet. 186cm tall.

so 18 miles for us burgers.
That's just a bit more than a cross-city drive

You're paying for the femdom fetish there. Wise up, or some sour middle-aged bitch is going to start throwing objects at your nuts once she ties you down

i have massive bulge in any shorts i wear.
its not due to penis size, its not due to ball size, its due i think to my thunder thighs push my balls forward and thus this highlights bulge in any clothing

yea these type of shorts are peak dick showing shorts

Why is there some sort of commonly held belief on Veeky Forums that double standards are bad? Men are known to be good drivers, people take men in business more seriously than women, people are less likely to start trouble with a buff dude, the list goes on and on. I for one, love double standards since they pretty much always work out for me, especially slut wear