$500
Los Angeles

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/food-prices/in/Los-Angeles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

€150 a month

$70-100
Philadelphia

how do you spend $500 a month? Constant takeout? Just buy Fish/Chicken, Oats, Beans, Vegetables, nuts...ect in bulk and you'll cut it down by $400 a month

What the fuck dude are you stock piling for the end or something?

canada
$200

BMI is such a shitty measurement.

Sydney
$320 including coffee

roughly 300
Washington D.C.

Eating out is hella expensive so I've been trying to cook more

how

Pls be in Ballston

>how do you spend $500 a month? Constant takeout?

no takeout, no restaurants, just groceries

are you buying groceries for a family or something? are you the mountain? what the fuck

Oregon, $300 a month including toilet paper, toothpaste, etc. Currently eating 3400-3500 calories a day.

Also BMI is a shit measurement.

numbeo.com/food-prices/in/Los-Angeles

select your city and see how much (minimum) you'll spend for 2400 calories of food

LA is $326

add alcohol, and other extras and its get's close to $400 or $500 per month (or is it just me?)

op

>100-150€ a month
>German caliphate
>Bavaria

>the mountain
Mountains don't eat you literal retard, did you not do year 1 science?

$90-$100
East Europe
I do fasting whenever I have extra expenses, so I'm definitely not eating enough. Helps with fat loss, I guess, but hurts strength gains.

holy shit, how many calories a month can you buy for $100?

Barely 2000kcals a day.
But this is with no eating out, no takeout, all home cooking. Also I need to look for deals, select lower quality products and generally going for efficient stuff in terms of calories/cost.
Prices here are slightly lower than western Europe, but our salaries are a few times lower (5-10 times), so we do what we can.

i live in the US and would die on $3/day :)

I'm sure it can be done in the US too. At least that's my impression from seeing how college kids survive.
Anyway, it could be worse. There are places in Asia and Africa where their whole daily budget is $1, not just the food bill.

300gbp a month.
Bristol, UK

How the hell do you guys spend so little? I'm bulking so eating 3-4 meals a day, with 1-2 snacks. I shop at ASDA (very cheap but far away) and buy in bulk : ~70gbp gets me enough food for 5-6 days. If I buy more meat it expires.

Breakfast : Belvita with Cereal or Tuna salad

Lunch : Uncle Ben's rice (it's delicious), Chicken/Turkey (~300-600g depending on what deals I could find) Hummus and every once in a while some orange juice

Dinner : Same as lunch or garlic bread/pizza with salami

>~$500 (only need to supply my own food 2 weeks out of the month, rest is covered by work)
>Perth
>30.5

Thanks OP for making me realise that im medically obese

guy who posted this here. Realised 3rd line should be BMI, I thought it was age. My bad

Uncle bens rice? Wew lad no wonder you're spending mad cash.
At best it's what £2 a pop?
Buy a fuck off bag of brown rice, some stock cubes & maybe some other flavouring and cook it in bulk. Measure out your servings per meal job done.

it's 1 quid a pop. It's just too easy and too tasty to cook myself desu. It ends up being what, 20-30gbp a month.

How is your BMIs so fucking low lol

$400-600 per month
Cincinnati
33 BMI

150$
Florence Sc

>250€
>Belgium
>25.6

You could replace some of the meat with eggs. They should be cheaper.
Also switching known brands for store brands should help. A little bit of money saved here and there will add up.
Anyway, good luck.

>100-200€
>germoney
>25

>tfw still overweight by a decimal point
Went from 87 to 83.7kg (measured today morning).
I'm trying to get low so I have abs again but god damn this stalling while cutting is annoying.

so is there a correlation between food spend and bmi - the more you spend, the fatter you are?

or is it about geography? just has to do with living in cities where food is expensive (nothing to do with bmi)