Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJeXUfiuPWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Template

small brain: bodybuilding
big brain: powerlifting
shiny brain: weightlifting
super brain: strongman

Aren't bodybuilding and weightlifting just generic terms?

NO YOU HAVE TO FUCKING COMPETE IN A SANCTIONED CONTEST

Seriously, If you don't compete once a year you're just a casual gym space waster.

Weightlifting means olympic lifts.

>no fitmisc
Who's the real brainlet?

/pol/ faggots really spilling over i see

Veeky Forums's philosophy has always been /pol/'s philosophy, it was just diluted across all boards before the creation of /pol/.

How's the weather in tel aviv?

Every goddamn day on every fucking board. Would you faggots just shut the fuck up already?

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

The 2016 election killed Veeky Forums. It's just newfags from /r/the_donald shitposting about jews and racism on every board.

Veeky Forums was killed long before that. The /pol/ overrun might just be the final nail in the coffin though.

I kekd

No retard, they're two different sports.

Veeky Forums has always been mostly nationalists. You're not welcome here, get the fuck out.

>and racism on every board
> Implying we weren't always racist

We've always been this way, even since before this election. Veeky Forums has always been for those with thick skin. If you can't handle the word "faggot" or "nigger", it's time for you to go to Reddit.

Why do you assume I'm a leftist just because I'm tired of threads being derailed by MUH /POL/?

Why do newfag reddit users pretend to be oldfags, Veeky Forums is anonymous so no upboats for you.

underrated

wow. for the most part, these are absolute shit-tier. the point of this meme is to be ironic, not to give actual advice or paint desirable scenarios. this board is full of retards

Don't feed it, then. Fucking leftist.

Woah, we got a maymay connoisseur over here. Teach us the ways of spicy epic sauce.

>>>/reddit/

No it hasn't you fucking buffoon. pol users truly wants to fit in so badly on other boards they're willing to create fantasies of what they wished 4change was and is now. Go back to r da donold kid and don't ever come back you're the type of faggot whose jaw I'd turn into confetti if I saw you irl.

Veeky Forums died with the fappening, we were overrun and never recovered.

>Veeky Forums was never racist until those /pol/ shitlords
You really gonna commit to this lie?

You know /pol/ acts obnoxious because they know faggots like you will sperg out?

Wanna know how I know you're a newfag?

No, they act that way because being /pol/ is how they define themselves and it is the only thing going on in their lives
They probably don't even lift

>you're the type of faggot whose jaw I'd turn into confetti if I saw you irl.

>They probably don't even lift
What's up, brah?

That's on bb.com retard.

B T F O
T
F
O

hahaha made me lol user, thanks

nigger in 2007 we were posting about the cancer killing /b/ man the fuck up

>The 2016 election killed Veeky Forums
In a way, you're right, it brought hordes of you pathetic faggots to sperg out every time you see "nigger" or "shitskin".

best so far

the next level of irony is being 100% genuine get with the program

I do Greyskull LP and I do cardio every bluemoon

but calisthenics gives best power to weight ratio, requires minimal equipment and is really good for supporting muscles

youtube.com/watch?v=mJeXUfiuPWo

>someone just called me a nigger on Veeky Forums
>it's all over THIS is what killed Veeky Forums
:^)

lel that was good

Jesus, that kid looks like he's one Linkin Park song away from shooting up the school.

What I take from this thread is that Veeky Forums is even worse than it used to be, and some of you don'y even understand this meme.

>tfw used to whip myself into a frothing rage preworkout by dwelling hard on how I fucked up/ people who slighted me
>save that shit for meets now
so it goes

That's unironically 100% accurate

fucking kek

unironically striving for the last. Already planning on getting chickens and am searching for a way to obtain a big property at the countryside

>living innawoods and preparing for a "race war"
>caring for your race when you are an outcast
cucks

Objectively wrong. Small girl/small tits is best.

Golf rumors

not going to leave society behind, just moving to the countryside and producing a fuckton of white children
children going to be raised without the braindamage and snowflake stuff i was teached

i want big tibbys for Jr to have milky

Retard

you's are the new upvotes you newfag

If your race teaches such terrible things, why defend it? Shouldn't you be the one purging it?

you are a complete fucking newfag if you think the 2016 election was when Veeky Forums started complaining about kikes and niggers.

I was on /b/ in 2007 and there were daily nigger hate threads and 'faggot' and 'nigger' were two of the most common words on the board. Get your facts straight.

Fuck Islam

>complains about redditors
>posts in an epic maymay brain thread

Reddit cucks everyone

LMAO

Look at this fucking virgin rage!

Ohh tough guy, how are you gonna beat me up? Hahahaha

> Brainwashed
> Purge your own race

Typical tricks Shlomo.

this really triggers me m8. these faggots come here and pretend that everyone that makes a racist or homophobic comment even when joking came from /pol/

you don't belong here you faggots, leave.

Right wing death quads!

Test

Isn't this meme just pic related dumbed down?

RWDS

i have been through all those steps

now i decided to only deadlift sumo

Veeky Forums confirmed /pol/

the typo i the last one makes it

nice.

posting the best one and most true one

Soon brother.

Checked

>standing calf raises over seated

never gonna make it

Wow