/Skelly General/

Did anyone here participate in the /Skelly Generals/ i used to make 2-3 months ago? If so, how are you guys doing? Have you made sick gains? Please tell me you're still here skellybros

Bump

im still here atleast

I'm almost 160lbs, started at 142lbs 6ft. My legs are stealing all my weight. I won't break out of skelly mode until I'm 180lbs.

Legs taking up a lot of weight isn't too bad of a thing as long as you eat enough to get a good upperbody. Legs are underrated imo

20 lbs increase is great though. How long have you been lifting? Any progress pics?

I agree. A pair of sick quads shouldnt be underrestimated

Made a thread yesterday with this pic but I'll put it here. Started off 189cm, 60 kg, now 67 kg. Been lifting and eating properly for nearly 3 months. Still skelly from what I was told but not much longer before I break into average tier.

>tfw your fat distribution distribution makes you look like a skelly up top and skinnyfat below

Have you been eating more cattle OP?

Not a lot of cattle, but i'm afraid a couple of thousand chickens might have been sacrificed for my growth

Looking good. I'm mirin that arm vein

cheers, I'm pretty lucky genetically as far as veins go, I have a lot of visible ones, been complimented on it before.

Bump

Once you're up into the 160-170 range your core will start filling in and you'll look solid. Keep it up

bump, I want to see if Veeky Forums unskellified people

I'm still 5'9 130

I'm 6' 1" and about 165lbs currently. i want to get down to 155 lbs

i want to be somewhere between skelly and ottermode. am i the only one that wants this? i don't care about aesthetics, lifting, etc. I just want to be lean

Same, almost. I'm finally making it up to 140 and beyond after actually downloading MyFitnessPal and tracking exactly what I'm eating.

The numbers won't lie to you, user. Set a goal of 3,000 calories daily and hit it every day.

sadly i wasn't here at that thread. but i'll share my progress in the last 3 months:

176cm
57.5kg / 60kg

(all following weights are estimated 1RM. i changed my rep range during this period, so actual lifting weight is not a good comparison)

squat: 62kg / 72kg
deadlift: 64kg / 82kg
bench: 34kg / 43kg