HEY YOU! STOP CONSUMING HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

HEY YOU! STOP CONSUMING HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

I'm trying Starman, I'm trying!

*equips Frankin Badge*

Nothin personael

It doesn't matter what type of sugar you consume. It's all the same kind of bad, which is really bad. The HFCS meme leads people to believe that they are making a meaningful change in their diet by switching to soft drinks with "real sugar".

I live in Australia, my Gov isn't actively trying to keep me fat with corn syrup.

No, they're just controlling every other aspect of your life.

>What is 'fructose to glucose ratio'?

You're not going to make it.

NEVER, FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP FOR DIXIE!! HURAH!!

Your an retard.

>implying 50gram of fructose from sucrose is less damaging than 54 grams from HFCS

Fructose regardless of the source is metabolized using the exact same metabolic pathways as ethanol. It leads to the exact same fatty liver disease as ethanol. And it leads to the exact same metabolic syndrome effects. And it results in the exact same reduction in testosterone, HGH, and IGF-1 as ethanol.

Stfu nigger

I did

Im from East Europe and what's that?

>doesnt know the best game ever made

Go back to the other side of the iron curtain.

Isn't everyone's government doing that tho.

IM WARNING YOU FAGGOT. ENOUGH

Lol enjoy your Australia tax paying $10 a kg for chicken breast while the US gets the same amount for $3.

Oh wow, you really dont know what fructose:glucose ratio is about?

Protip, if it's not 1:1, you fucked up.

>the same amount
Quality over quantity fatass.

huehuehue $7 a kg at coles m8yyy

No, please enlighten me how 100 grams of sugar is any different than 100g of HFCS.

Because the sucros molecule is cleaved by amylase in about a nanosecond in the stomach.

The glucose from each goes into the blood and is directly absorbed by all of muscle and lean mass and the liver at about an 80:20 ratio.

Glucose then goes through Glycogen Synth, Ribose-f phosphate, and NADPH, or it goes through Glycolysis down to pyruvate. Pyruvate in an anerobic or no mitochondria situation goes to lactate, or in mitochondria in Acetyle-COA in the citric acid cycle. In all of these reactions the production of reactive oxygen species is quite low.

Fructose however is processed only by the liver through the same metabolic pathways as alcohol and produces a shitload of ROS's

The liver in both cases will process:
>Sucrose: 10g Glucose:50g Fructose
>HFCS: 9g Glucose:55g Fructose

Fructose goes through a whole different set of metabolic pathways intracellularly than glucose and the ratio means absolute shit because fructose ends up either as Glucose or Pyruvate exactly like the balance.

The fact the Liver processes a smidgen more fructose from HFCS than Sucrose is not where the problem lies. The problem lies with fructose itself regardless of the source. Both sugar and HFCS lead to fatty liver disease because the two are indistinguishable to the hepatic system