Parents are forcing me to get a job or else they intend to kick me out

>Parents are forcing me to get a job or else they intend to kick me out
>I am only 21 years old

what can i even do i live in canada.

HOW ABOUT GET A JOB

>only 21

wew lad

Kill yourself. Holy shit your generation is fucked

shouldnt post that on fit. even though a ton of people are living at home into their mid 20s, everyone on fit moved out when they were 18 and at 21-22 already have 110k a year engineering/computer science jobs with a quarter of a million in the bank

>normie

>tfw computer science job with ~$60 in the bank and a quarter million in debt

I HATE BEING POOR

Sounds like good parenting
You've been too lazy for the past three years to get a job and I'm assuming you're not even pursuing a degree. You're a waste on your parents resources, they had an obligation until you turned 18 to spend their resources on you. But here you are, a 21 year old NEET, complaining about your parents forcing you to get a job (if they kick you out you still have to get a job).

Seriously just get a job

you're honestly a piece of shit normie refusing to understand anyone else's point of view.

You don't know my life or what I have been through to get to this point. protip: not everything is a choice sometimes

>got a job right out of high school, 2013
>part time retail
>make money selling boots in world of warcraft
>25,800$ in bank, no debt, starting first semester of college this fall, 2017

Better to work when you're young, so you don't have to work more later in life.

kys

>tfw I had a well paying job out of school
>do it for 2 years
>it was horrible working conditions
>get /fat/
>decide to quit
>move back in with parents
>neet it up all summer
>getting back in shape
>going back to school for a masters
>won't move out again until I'm 26

i understand, you're a lazy spineless piece of shit who blames things on literally everyone else but yourself

get a fucking job, you worthless leech

Tfw i'm graduating college debt free

Di you mean to post this on /r9k/? That's the only way I could see you actually getting sympathy for being a lazy piece of shit 21 year old neet

Go work at McDonalds you NEET.

And this is bad how? I'm assuming you're not in college, university or continuing education. Sometimes you've got to go out there and do stuff to be a person or find out what you can do.

I recommend tree planting if you want jump in the deep end without preparation. You'll suffer, but maybe at the end you'll realize a few facts about yourself?

ah yes and here we see the chads working in investment banks at the age of 19, of course. Right on cue.

go on female hormones and become a prostitute

At 21 you should be in college/uni or working.
You don't need to move out, just don't be a fucking neet.

>its not my fault i dont have a job
Lol

23 yo, worked full time since I was 16 recently quit work to study.

I feel like I never want to work again, work is shit.

How about creating your own business? I used to do delivery stuff. You need that bottle wine from the liquor store? I'll go and get it for you, that'll be 5$.

Some people can be pretty damn lazy.

>protip: not everything is a choice sometimes
You know how I know you're a Reddit fedora tipper?

Stop being such a little bitch and complaining. My parents are still at least $100,000 in debt from the recession and their stupidity, and now split up. Making it all the more sweet that I work 40+ hours a week with a nice car looking for a place for uni at 19. If you're 21 and have no money and live with parents I'm sorry dude but you better whip up some shit or forever be a faggot on Veeky Forums

Become a mountie

How? Because you're one to and can tell them apart?

How about splitting wood? It's a pretty hard job and sort of fit related. If you know a place that sells firewood, they often hire guys to split and stack the wood all the time.

Mostly because you blame other people for things.

Usually it's best to start close to home when things aren't great. Yourself. No one is going to be as invested in improving you more than yourself.

It's like lifting. No one else is going to pick up the barbell and somehow magically give you the muscles you want. You have to go and do it.

Cheer up. It could be worse. You could be living in Syria.

>selling boots in world of Warcraft?

wait, what?

I sold mythic raid boosts and heroic raid when it was heroic, and challenge modes.

lel, it's strange isn't it?

Damn son, and I thought my 28k was bad

I think everyone here knows that OP doesn't hoist

What do you mean "forcing" you?

Don't you want a job and money for yourself?

Fuck no. I dont the goddam time or desire to slave away my entire life just for a few sheckles