Is the west, dare I say it, cucked?

Is the west, dare I say it, cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen
cphpost.dk/news/boys-with-breasts.9245.html
sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16595596
slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15870122
eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S51.full.pdf
rooshv.com/danish-girls-are-the-most-masculine-in-the-world
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
xhamster.com/movies/98326/prolapsed_cervix.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20082000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the carbs

Testosterone levels are declining because of obesity, plain and simple.

Bodyfat = aromatase = estrogen = low test.

Keep in mind, this is with places like Sweden and Germany drawing down the average.

it keeps getting re-normalized but the waistlines aren't the only factor that gets credit. Birth control and the other drugs in the water, endocrine disruptors in the plastics and everywhere else, hormone dosing when gestating, it isn't just tubby.

mmmmm i love tap water sipp sipp sippin on my tap water mmmmm

It's the fucking food. Majority of the shit we eat is all processed and fake (and gay) plus on top of that were really fat. Fucking hate fat people

You're only pointing to a small portion of the problem.

Activity promotes the regulation of all hormones for better or worst.
Relaxing helps lower the negatives of activity and stress.
Nutrition helps hormone regulation also.
Weak and hardened arteries slow blood flow. The slower the blood, the less nutrients/oxygen/and hormone markers make it across the body. Hormone markers are what tell the body to produce a hormone you are deficient in.
Obesity also slows down blood, fat also promotes estrogen.

Testosterone is not a one size fits all problem. You need to look at all aspects of your life.
Solving one problem could possibly not raise testosterone at all or very little to the point it wouldn't even matter. Solving a multitude of problems is how you will see a difference.

You can be fat and still have high test.
You can be skinny and be low test as fuck if you're not providing your body the nutrients to make the body work.

Case and point, SHBG is produced in our livers. You can have everything else on point, but if you're loading your liver full of toxin it will run less efficiently. Lowering testosterone.
This is usually what alcoholics begin to suffer from.

also the lack of manspreading.
Overheating testicles can cause reduced sperm count. Manspreading lets your balls air out, but in the West we're told it's sexist for a man to spread his legs at all so we keep them closed. It makes the feminists happy but reduces our sperm count

NO ITS THE SOY

If anybody wants a serious answer:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

>Xenoestrogens are a type of xenohormone that imitates estrogen. They can be either synthetic or natural chemical compounds. Synthetic xenoestrogens are widely used industrial compounds, such as PCBs, BPA and phthalates, which have estrogenic effects on a living organism even though they differ chemically from [natural estrogen]

>Xenoestrogens are clinically significant because they can mimic the effects of endogenous estrogen and thus have been implicated in precocious puberty and other disorders of the reproductive system

>Xenoestrogens include pharmacological estrogens (estrogenic action is an intended effect, as in the drug ethinylestradiol used in contraceptive pill), but other chemicals may also have estrogenic effects. Xenoestrogens have been introduced into the environment by industrial, agricultural and chemical companies and consumers only in the last 70 years or so, but archiestrogens have been a ubiquitous part of the environment even before the existence of the human race given that some plants (like the cereals and the legumes) are using estrogenic substances, possibly to defend against herbivorous animals by controlling their male fertility

>The potential ecological and human health impact of xenoestrogens is of growing concern. Most scientists that study xenoestrogens, including The Endocrine Society, regard them as serious environmental hazards that have hormone disruptive effects on both wildlife and humans

TLDR we're literally feminising our society with plastics and birth control, and screwing the environment to boot. I would put money on this being the next smoking/C02/DDT. Assuming we're not too pacified to resist.

Wizard/antinatalist revolution soon.

Pls recommend tap filters faggets. Do they actually make a difference?

They're putting oestrogen in the water.

No memes tho they seriously are finding high levels of oestrogen in water supplies

>More than half of Danish boys are showing signs of developing breasts – a condition called gynecomastia – as they enter puberty.

>Dr Mikkel Grunnet Mieritz is one of the doctors behind a study of the condition.
>“When we look at adolescent boys, up to 60 percent show signs of breast development,” he told Videnskaben.dk.
>Mieritz said that mammary glands on boys are harmless, but can be embarrassing for the boys who develop them.

>Kurt Kristensen, a pediatrician at Aarhus University Hospital, said that parents often get upset when their sons begin to develop mammary glands.

cphpost.dk/news/boys-with-breasts.9245.html

sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts

>Larger testes and higher inhibin B levels in Finnish than in Danish newborn boys.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16595596

The Little Princes of Denmark:
>Why do Danes have smaller nuts than Finns—are toxins to blame?

slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex_health/2010/02/the_little_princes_of_denmark.html

>The Danish birth prevalence of hypospadias was significantly higher than in a concomitant Finnish study (1.03 vs. 0.27%; P = 0.012).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15870122

>Danish boys also had a higher prevalence of both cryptorchidism and hypospadias than Finnish boys.
eje-online.org/content/155/suppl_1/S51.full.pdf

>Danish Girls Are The Most Masculine In The World
rooshv.com/danish-girls-are-the-most-masculine-in-the-world

Holy fuck, about to roast some Danebois on /int/, cheers user.

Wait how come if boys have less test then why do girls have more test

How do I avoid xenoestrogens?

((((Modern Live)))
Yes yes styay away from fat goy,it's bad for you
Especially animal fat goy,you knows the stuff everyone in your bloodline ate since you climbed down the tree
Take this pill,it will relax you
Do strenuous exercise like jogging to "burn fat" and calories even though you could walk and get the same benefits
don't sprint user,it's bad for your heart
good calories bad calories is a great book

for a sedentary man sure, if you worked all day everyday in a field you need simple carbs like fruit and starches so you wouldn't collapse by day 6. It's the drawback of an agricultural society,you become a slave to the grain/rice whatever so you kill yourself (before mechaniation) trying to optain enough for you and your overlords. In our mdoern era carbs should be limited as a matter of course

embrace MGTOW guys

>good calories bad calories is a great book
is that ironic or not?

Shoot test

You can't, they're in the food chain. This is the kind of problem that will only be solved by banning all the plastics, pills and pesticides that are causing this shit. In the meantime, switch up your diet to boost test production and mop up excess estrogen:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

archive.is has a cached version if you wanna dodge ads.

it's too late now. they are everywhere. take whatever item you want from your basement and google it (huge horse dildo + xenostrogen for example) and you will see that it's everywhere.

plastic, gasoline, toothpast, in your food, in the water you shower with, every -fucking-where

>is that ironic or not?
>they know

It's time to filter the Jew out of your life.

how do I do MGTOW + submissive qt sex slave?

Are there water filters that get out the bitch hormones?
inb4 spring water: it comes in plastic bottles

>j-just give up goyim

Nice try user, but I'll get my qt [spoiler]dominant[/spoiler] Japanese gf one day.

You can’t.

Death to all (Zionist) juice.

thats why they brought in the blacks and arabs to do the jobs white men cant aka get white girls pregnant!

Is there a correlation between sperm count and testosterone levels?

>hurr durr hormones in our drinking water!

when will these paranoid tards fuck off? its obesity as said

so many fatties in here trying to figure out why theyre low test nu males and making funny excuses. the government isnt putting estrogen in the water lol

>$0.50 has been deposited to your account

what am i shilling for?

See , there literally are hormones in your daily diet. It's not a government conspiracy, it's pollution from certain pesticides and plastic additives, as well as obviously birth control, which is by design a hormone (though any effect on the food chain is incidental). Obesity is another component of the overall picture, but it doesn't mean xenoestrogens don't exist.

This. I wish I could murder every fucking soy farmer out there. They're fucking killing our next generation. fucking scumbags

In theory, any of:

>pesticide manufacturers
>plastic manufacturers
>birth control manufacturers/advocates

And so on would have a vested interest in quashing talk of estrogen pollution. Just like fossil fuel companies shilled against climate change and DDT manufacturers ran PR campaigns in favour of keeping their product legal. It's unlikely you're actually a shill, but not impossible. You probably just jumped to a conclusion without reading the thread.

>we keep them closed
I'm sorry for you, user.

>tfw this is actually true

It's not even deliberate, at least the racial component. But it's correct nonetheless. Modern Western lifestyle has caused low birth rates, which hamper economic growth, therefore governments import foreigners as labour and to have children. Of course, in time these will be as culturally and chemically affected as native Europeans, necessitating more immigration. We've created a black hole which is endlessly sucking people in and killing off their lineages.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>Why do Danes have smaller nuts than Finns—are toxins to blame?
it's the Genghis Khan genes, they should've compared Danes to some nation else

>stop eating soy
>stop eating dairy outside of occasional half n half in my coffee
>only drink filtered water from stainless steel containers
>cut out as much sugar in my diet as possible
>stop drinking beer and drink straight liquor

Could be psychological, but i feel better than i ever have and i'm 32. I'm leaner and my boners are better than ever.

>implying Genghis Khan wasn't the most macho of macho men

Guy makes Muhammed look like a little girl, surely his genes would be a blessing.

Lack of activity + overconsumption fucks up everything.

its the only reason.

that's what I said

look on the bright side, Europe will eventually be filled with black/white dudes with huge cocks

anything beyond 7 inches will often suck.
When your dick is too big you scrape out the lubrication faster and you can often hit their cervix. Both of these reasons can ruin rough sex, and sex that last longer than 10 minutes.

>hit their cervix
hnnng that's my fetish

enjoy not getting anyone to fuck you. It totally stops sex if you hit it too hard. They crumble up in pain and can start crying if its too bad.

what a retarded fetish. Its better to see the woman screaming in pleasure as you hold her down and fuck her like a savage.

>They crumble up in pain and can start crying if its too bad.
Iktf, I'm 8 inches and I cant do doggy style without hitting their cervix. Good thing I like being on top anyways.

>enjoy not getting anyone to fuck you
15years since the last time, had my teeth cleaned by a cutie few months back, first time a non-related woman touched me in those years, you jelly?
be more clear, my fetish is cervix penetration and distension, desu

Pls link regards T. Dolan

you cant penetrate the cervix. Google it and look at the anatomy. The hole is tiny, and its not angled the same way as the rest of the vagina.

Hentai=/=real life

>Manspreading
I can't believe this is actually an issue in the first word, I hope you guys realise how good you have it that the most compelling social discussions are about which way you sit in public transports and which bathroom transsexuals should use.

I farm soy, never eat it though. I see it as doing my part in stopping overpopulation.

oh boy, have you much to learn, this is a blue board soooo...

what site do I use the numbers on?

e-hentai

the name of the site contains a
>rodents belonging to the subfamily Cricetinae

how to you search with that number, on that site?

holy shit its not like your going to get banned for posting a link.
xhamster.com/movies/98326/prolapsed_cervix.html

I've been banned for less, thanks brave-kun, you are my hero for today.

sorry, meant for this retard

no need to be rude, sir :(

Noice

He meant that finns have more test because of ghengis genes

birth control pills aren't filtered out from the tap water and is basically just a shitton of xenoestrogen. It's not a conspiratard thing

Except that blacks outside of africa don't have significantly bigger dicks than whites

Yeah, turns out I can't read. My bad.

Just looked it up, you're right, it's a legitimate scientific topic. Hopefully more people start talking about this, we won't get proper water treatment if there isn't popular demand for it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20082000

If, if (if), you're able to cycle just once, is it the right thing to do?

We've known about this for 25 years, yet nothing has been done. We're doomed

we are doomed the second we are born

This is comparable to DDT, asbestos, smoking, climate change etc. It takes a while to change society, that doesn't mean it's impossible. Banning pesticides and improving water treatment are entirely achievable.

You can start smoking as it has been shown to screw with orally ingested estrogens.

Only with 100% tobacco for health though. Smoke pipes/cigars/rolled cigarettes

>tfw gay frogs are the only legit science discovery of environmentalists

call the culligan man

Anybody have a reverse osmosis filter they can recommend?

Tobacco smoke in general will work desu. Other health risks aside, men who smoke have higher test so there's something to it.

You're doing God's work John.

>paranoid
There literally are estrogens in our tap water and the governments have admitted it retard.

Is soy protein bad?

I eat a soylent type thing, and it has soy protein

Is that bad?

Incorrect. Growing population is uncorrelated with economic growth. An intelligent population such as Europeans can grow economically without a growing population. It's just one more lie the Jews have brainwashed you to believe, that for some reason population growth is necessary. It's not.
They are not importing foreigners for population growth, they are importing them to genocide us, to exterminate every last European from the face of the earth. That is the ONLY reason they are doing it.

>We've created a black hole which is endlessly sucking people in and killing off their lineages.
No, we have not. This is a plot committed against us by a hostile parasitic race that has been leeching off our hard work for thousands of years.

Negroes don't actually have big dicks, its a meme they invented because they don't have anything as a race to be proud of.
Besides, the objectively better looks and far higher intelligence of Europeans is more valuable than dick size (which however is also bigger in Scandinavians than in Negroids).
Not even in Africa, the reason for the statistics from Africa having bigger sizes is that African countries had self reported statistics by phone gallup, while all 1st world countries gathered their statistics from doctors checkups. In other words, If you ask by phone, people will lie and exaggerate about their dick size.

they don't need to import vibrants, western women have been primed against maternity and for degrees and taxable income and sterilize themselves with hormone pills that spillover into the water supply. You're already extinct.

They do need to do it to ensure total genocide, and to have something guarding the elite Jewry in case of European rebellions. It's not like Jews themselves are capable of fighting.

my fat 'nis in ye son's tite 'nus muthasuckaaaa

Hope that helps!

>turnthefrogsgay.mp4

"wrong"

Also, don't blame the Jews for industrial waste wrecking everyone's future.

What the fuck is going on in Denmark? Aren't they some of the tallest people in the world?

Its absolutely true and happening. The frogs are turning gay. Not only are they turning gay, they're switching sex

test closes growth plates

look at the castraato - they all grew really tall
it's also why Manlets are more aggressive and make better gains than skellies

It's literally the Jews, stupid. Nobody is "blaming" them, they are actually guilty of causing these things to Europe.
Mass immigration into Europe is a plan by wealthy Jews to exterminate the Aryan race that they hate.

Manlets dont make better gains than tall people dumbass, it just looks like they do because the same amount of muscle mass on a short guy is wider, on the taller guy it's spread over a longer area so not as wide.

Memes aside, Finns have no Asian DNA at all. You're thinking of Russians, who lost several wars against Mongolic hordes.

>da jooz

If you think neoliberal reliance on immigration and bleeding-heart attitudes toward refugees are really a Jewish conspiracy then I'm not sure what anyone could say to make you see reason