ITT: Cringiest thing you do while alone at the gym

ITT: Cringiest thing you do while alone at the gym.

Pretend im a WW1 soldier charging a trench while running sprints

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbR6DKasBt0
youtube.com/watch?v=ay6Zac0qTOE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDntRWfL70
youtube.com/watch?v=UllGTgfmiWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretend I'm locked in a sword duel in Sengoku Jidai era Japan when I'm bench pressing.

I pretend that someone will care

>tfw I listen to Hardcore History in the gym and imagined the same thing during the World War 1 Series

user...

Damn son this was suppossed to be a happy thread

Imagine I am lifting myself from a cliff with demons hanging off me when I do weighted pullups.

I pretend the mirrors are windows in disguise and German scientists are looking from another room to analyze the ideal Aryan to present to the fuhrer.

Drink water between sets.

you need someone to talk to?

Fucking kek'd hard at this one desu

Pretend that some lov-
Yeah, that.

>Drink water between sets.
is this a meme? i keep hearing this everywhere. why exactly is this bad?

Running on the treadmill, I pretend that I'm running from a major catastrophe and that I have to put as much distance between myself and the city as possible, while pacing myself to conserve energy. Also, maybe there's like some militants or something chasing me.

I pretend that I'm in a xeno-infested battlefield while doing cardio and I'm moving from position to position (HIIT) to avoid getting my head blown off by a fucking AYY

>Late night (11:00pm)
>finishing gym session rocking mad pump from chest day
>just started boxing and was really into it
>take my shirt off and start shadowboxing in the mirror
>started singing the rocky anthem out loud
I work out at a club and the gym in the club is shaped like an L with treadmills on the short part of the L. The whole of the inside of the L is glass windows
>getting really into it basically screaming the rocky anthem while shadow boxing in the mirror with my shirt off
>some guy in the cardio area around the corner screams out "ADRRIIIIAAAAANNNN"
>grab my stuff and sprint out the door

Still don't know who said it but I'm sure they've seen me since then and haven't said anything to me about it.

I leave the power rack between squats and OHP because I don't want people confronting me about hogging the rack.

That I could have pulled my brother out of the car.

Listen to Viking music while on the rowing machine and pretend I'm on my way to foreign shores to rape and pillage

Depending on what I'm listening to, it could be any number of autismo fa/tg/uy things. A lot of the time I think about who the first guy to have my name was, some burly iron age farmer or warrior or something. I like to pretend I'm him, lifting hard, getting patchy information about the chaos in the world to the south.

Hahahaha

This is the best one

Christ.

What music?
Vikings didn't have music

It's not. That's the meme. People who don't know the meme will read the meme and suddenly be insecure for no reason. Explaining the meme ruins the meme.

While I didn't imagine I was a soldier in the trenches, that Hardcore History WW1 podcast got me through many a workout.

Yeah I meant basically just drums and horns

gonna start doing this. I currently imagine pushing my high school bullies into a fiery pit.

Same here man...

True that.
Drums and horns get my dick hard

Try Sabaton. Not really horn and drummy, but they're hype as fuck and have a few Viking themed songs

Sabaton?

Pretending that I'm an Athenian citizen soldier rowing on a trireme when I'm on the rowing machine.

Underrated post

Is this thread just full of weeaboo faggots?

Looking at her instagram between sets, wondering what I did wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=DbR6DKasBt0

Tyr, Amon Amarth, Turisas, Heidevolk...

>he doesn't listen to wardruna

What. Side?

Nyoro~n

Pretend I'm a wild beast like a wolf or a dinosaur

i do similar things during sprints. dont feel ashamed user, you probably will end up doing that sometime in the future.

you're in a cringe thread, what did you expect.

>you probably will end up doing that sometime in the future.
>yfw you're currently enlisting
D-dulce decorum est?

Never heard about them
They sound fucking cool
Thanks for the recommend

When I'm alone and pissing in a urinal I flick my tongue out like a horny snake

Pro patria mori.

I too browse /k/. /k/ + Veeky Forums is truly the patrician board choice

>unironically drinking in between sets
>getting any gains
lmao pick one

Sometimes I start listening to combat footage from the war on terror and pretend the weight is a wounded buddy.

I also like to pretend I'm Master Chief when running

This reminds me of that /Co/ thread where they said,
>"if you could draw anything and it would become real what would you draw?"
And some user said
>"me being happy"

>recommending Sabaton as viking metal

>Wardruna
>Amon Amarth
My niggas.

I'd draw myself as happy AND not ugly/a mongrel

that's enough internet for tonight

I sing a lot to songs. I dance and shit. I try to control myself but I get into my music.

I do this a million times in a workout.

This image has unironically inspired me

I only recently found Amon Amarth but holy shit is it good for heavy work/grip training. Any more recommendations?

You should read The Long Ships.

Who else repeats the dialogue from the Super Saiyan 3 transformation in their head?

To all niggas talking about Viking shit, watch Valhalla Rising.
It's an experimental indie film in the Viking period where the Christians are coming North and the Vikings are sailing West.
It's very good if you have patience

I pretend that I'm pushing a busload of Mexicans over the wall

Instead of numbers I use the filmography of 80's action stars for counting.
>First Blood
>First Blood II: Rambo
>Rambo III
>Rambo...
>Tango & Cash ...

This isn't specifically at the gym but it's pretty damn autistic
I've been lifting for a little over a year now and went to the beach recently. My friend got a good pic of me shirtless (no homo).
when I was going to post it on instagram I had to stop myself from captioning it "APOLOGIZE" like one of the threads on /sp/

I imagine that all the training I'm doing will allow me to one day become a Stormtrooper.

Hasn't happened yet.

>Pretend im a WW1 soldier charging a trench while running sprints
I have a fondness for the field gray uniforms the German empire used.
I think in a past life I was a soldier for the central powers.
My great-grandparents fought for Austria-Hungary while my grandfathers must have fought for the Nazis.
My parents keep my family history away from me though.

That's adorable user.

Stare into the barbell and dedicating the heavy squats I'm about to do for her

I pretend I'm augmented like Adam Jensen and I set my augs to max power when I lift

Formal request for post deletion.

i know it summer but there a lot of newfags here today, more than usual. did something happen?

geez man.

Give mongol and tuvan throat singing a try

>be home gym mustard race
>squatting in nothing but belt and knee sleeves
>gf peeks in and bertstare at my getup plus the throat singing

I unironically lift super good to David Bowie, station to stations, scary monsters and diamond dogs are my goat lifting albums, rock n roll suicide is the best deadlift song.

Link some of those throat singing shit nigga

When i hit a really good stride while running i imagine i'm a robot and that ive been programmed to run with maximum efficiency

at my homegym i shit talk the weights before i lift them "oh i'm about to lift YOU, bitch. yeah that's right, ain't NOTHIN stopping me"

and after i nail a heavy set or a PR i sweet talk the weights "oh hell yeah i just lifted YOU, baby. That's right that's right thats RIGHT" and sometimes i'll smack em and give em a lil kiss

whoopin and hollerin like a gorilla

fun times

i always like to think that some fat guy i hated in high school is laying on top of me and i have to push him off

Not the man you wanted, but I got sommit for ya:
youtube.com/watch?v=ay6Zac0qTOE
Only good thing from that show really.

Start with huun huur tub they're the most famous and plenty of videos. I usually just click through you tube and other people's playlists. If you don't like this one try and few others I just grabbed this one

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-bDntRWfL70

Number of fatties and lanklets from /b/ increase every year

Imagine what it would be like to be a teenaged girl playing soccer

Realized I talk to myself, criticizing other people's forms

Pretty audibly too

Meh

Does the skyrim theme song

Listen to the bloodborne soundtrack and pretend I'm about to fight the cleric beast when I'm deadlifting

Father Gas soundtrack is fucking god tier when running

Pretending I'm in a vertical dogfight with some Fokke-Wulf and have to pull up to avoid getting hit by it's 30mm cannons.

O shit me too

Listen to Anime motivational videos youtube.com/watch?v=UllGTgfmiWg

Pretending I'm Conan the Barbarian or Hercules lifting the final squat

Thinking of all the epic battles my ancestors rowed in valley's while doing lower back rows in the Mediterranean and how they would laugh at my puny rows in a gym

Some burzum tracks are god tier viking music. Heill Ódinn, Hail Death and Heill auk sæll are my favourites.

I say "Heil Tyr, Heil Thor, Heil Odin, Heil Balder, Heil Heimdal, Heil Frey, Heil Freyja, Heil Forseti, etc" and ask the gods for strength to do that last repetition.
It works for me.