Is there any proof that being completely sheltered from the opposite gender (female) can lower your testosterone...

is there any proof that being completely sheltered from the opposite gender (female) can lower your testosterone? cause i have no problem believing that is the case

Do these people who take creepshots look like this?

No because "the virgin" is too socially anxious to do anything out of line.

Throw a creepy pedo stash and hoodie onto the virgin and you might get somewhere.

It's actually the opposite.

Being around 100% men, in a competitive environment is the one and only way for maximizing testosterone.

Being around women only lowers it.

That's me but I'm not a virgin

just lol at your poverty tier genetics.

lmao. the creepy pedo stash dude was probably bullied and shunned by every kid in high school especially chad. chad bangs these type of women on the reg

Wtf is with this pic? I'm not saying she doesn't have a nice butt - clearly she does. But is it worth a possible jail/ticket/public shaming? This butt? No...

If you're going to take a picture of a nice ass, it should be something AMAZING that you don't get to see a lot of. This girl is basically "average girl in yoga pants" which 9/10 = nice looking butt.

*tips fedora

there are studies showing that when men enter relationships it lowers their T

so if you want to maximize your gains stay single

It should be illegal for women to dress like that in public. Or it should be legal to rape women who dress like that.

Hello Walid

>hair seems to overreact to wind

im crying

You need to go back, Shafiq.

This

>that sandnigger mentality
Fuck off you retarded bitter virgin

How was the mosque today?

I fit some of these descriptions but I am no virgin. Good girlfriend, in shape, good job. Just a socially awkward idiot.

This is objectively false. While it certainly can have this effect it also can have the opposite effect on males who are physically or intellectually inferior to their colleagues. Prison is a great example, some thrive others become victims.

REMOVE

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

That's not chad. Someone posted him earlier.

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

REMOVE KEBAB

Agreed