Tfw gym bully teased me again in front of his friends and they all laughed at me

>tfw gym bully teased me again in front of his friends and they all laughed at me

H-how do I stop him? Should I directly confront and intimidate him? Help me Veeky Forums!

When He is Benching, Take 2 45's and Drop it on his stomach. When he is Diddlying, Pull down his pants or kick him in the hammies.

Ass fuck him in the sauna while stuffing a wet rag into his mouth, works everytime. Gym bullies won't snitch because they know that stuff should only happen to twinks.

basic gestalt of the incident and overall scenario please

change his squatplug with a smaller one. it will plop out and he will shit himself while lifting.

Next time he talks about you, do the following thing:

>Go slowly straight up to him
>Look him straight in the eyes and DO NOT blink
>Tell him following: "Do you know who I am? Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?"

and remember to look dead-serious and DO NOT blink while saying this to him.

>I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo!

...jesus user

>Do you know who I am? Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?

this could legit scare a normie if you were a veteran

>make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo!

wtf

>Do you know who I am? Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?

holy shit user

Jason is that you?

this is the most alpha way to deal with him

Holy fuck that's actually scary

this user is no longer a faggot

Stop samefagging

S-stop s-scaring me-meEEEEE!

>going to public gyms where people judge you constantly for literally everything you do instead of working out by yourself in private where you can sperg all you want
you asked for it

>Do you have the slightest idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq, huh? I am not your typical gym-fighter, I won't beat the shit out of you. If you annoy me once more, I will personally call CENTCOM and make sure that you get the first flight to fucking Gitmo! Was that clear?

this is some next level psycho

dam I'm gonna use this next time

you're the guy who started the navy seals copy pasta aren't you? fucking edgelord

this would only work if you were a CIA agent or some shit

p-please t-t-tell this is p-pasta!

>tfw the closest thing your gym has to bullies is a guy that thinks he's hot shit and tries to claim equipment even when he's across the other end of the room talking with his buddies.
>he's barely ever there
I mean, it's annoying, but there's no one here who actively shits on anyone else.