What's happened to Veeky Forums recently?

What's happened to Veeky Forums recently?

This board used to be about aesthetics and making it a la fucking ZYZZ (RIP bro)

Now I always see threads about this fat ugly fuck who can't lose any weight? Why is /v/ leaking to this board? Nu-males aren't welcome here

Zyzz would be disappointed

boogie is more man than that shitskin ever will be

how can boogie be more man than zyzz? boogies living is playing video games and being a fat nerd. he will never turn around like zyzz did. he disgraces this board

No body on /fit should fucking care about some fat fucking waste of a human. boogie and all his followers can fuck off.
Hope he dies soon so I don't have to seen threads about him.

*see

Because fat video game nerds are the bulk of this place.

Second to skinny video game nerds.

Then third are actual fit guy homosexuals. Most who are closeted.

/thread

If they are not here to improve, they can honestly fuck off.

Dude alright I get it we're all probably mostly a little somewhat gay, sheesh, but I said no homo so it's all good for another 4-5 years, at least

boogie has a better personality than "I'm ripped and take drugz and rave lul"

Boogie is underrated as hell on here. He's made no excuses for his weight and has owned up fully to the mistakes he's made. I'm sincerely rooting for him to make it, as I root for everyone, but for him a little more. He seems like a good guy and deserves to be healthy.

At the very least people shouldn't hate on him as much as the HAES type people because he's the antithesis of that. If he makes it then he's our guy for life.

Boogie is the new king of Veeky Forums

>BAWWWW MY LIFE SUCKS AND ITS EVERYONE ELSE FAULT

great personality

This is Veeky Forums
We are here for actual fitness, even though Zyzz died because he was an idiot, his transformation was inspirational and proved the whole world that a 6'2 140lbs skelly could become a hell of a bodybuilder

Then we have mr.shitchugger, who ate everything "because he hated himself and wanted to die", and when he reached 450lbs he realized "now i want to live", but now they must unclog their cholesterol from his coronary artery with a fucking plunger, all while chugging jars of """yoghurt""" and crying "obamacare would have saved me, but u dicks voted trump :((("

Honestly, boogie and boogieposters can go fuck themselves.

>fat video game nerd whines on the internet about weight
>good personality

ok

>unclog their cholesterol from his coronary artery with a fucking plunger

*his cholesterol

From zyzz to boogie. How the times have changed.

I don't think more mass = more man user

In about 2011 there was a big board shift away from encouragement and into shit flinging. Instead of talking about how we can all improve ourselves, some people started religiously posting threads about innate aspects we can't change such as height and dick size.

I credit this to increased popularity. The increased popularity brought with it men who have the same mentality as your fat female coworkers. "Come on, you're so skinny! You can afford to eat this half of the cake!" is the same thing as "When will you realize girls don't care about muscle, it's all about HEIGHT/FACE/FRAME?" Both statements speak to the futility of trying to improve yourself and try to convince you to just give up and be a fat shitty loser like them, that way they can feel better about themselves.

didn't the girl in that video die? whats her youtube channel called?

The problem with fit is that it has a pretty high turn over rate

People who actually make it usually end up spending significantly less time here.

Eventually, you're just left with mostly plebbitors and newfriends.

Easily 90% of this board at any given time has less than 1 year of training experience.

>lifting for 6 weeks
>give advice to people on Veeky Forums
>they thank you for it
Am I the worst type of guys on Veeky Forums?

Not bad intentions, I assume. But just lurk more, learn and ask advice yourself.

>Zyzz would be disappointed
the dead don't do anything except rot, they're dead
I care more for the living, but that's just me

it's hypocritical how you defend zyzz skelly mode but shit on boogie that much

God only knows how well he can still do for himself man
shitting on his potential just because he hasn't "made it" yet is something only a sad cunt would do

> Implying Zyzz contributed anything ever
This board was infinetely better before the Zyzz craze. We had actual knowledgable trips giving out decent advice

>(((would)))
>hypocritical how you defend zyzz skelly mode but shit on boogie
no, boogie constantly gets butthurt over his situation and has failed his doctor and cant even lose weight to have a weight loss surgery

What they both have in common is they are entertaining. On the surface boogie seems like he means well so new people get disgusted with how fit treats him. But once you see how much of a liar he is it becomes funny watching his whole shtick be exposed over and over

>a fatass is king of /fit
These times are funny.

These.

Who the fuck is here to gain personality ?

Fuck off you FAT FUCKS

recently? Veeky Forums has been a shithole since 2014

Boogie paying people to market for him, and/or his wife and him starting threads from other devices. I thought this was a fitness sub-forum on Veeky Forums, not the fat fuck that does nothing and wants others to pay and do for him forum. Fuck that guy.

>tfw you were making honest progress when zyzz was alive, and you feel like you're making none now

he told me I was going to make it

The real answer is because Boogie actually lurks on Veeky Forums and probably makes all these threads looking for summerfags to feel bad for him

Veeky Forums - Boogie2988 Comin At Ya Live Once Again Through The Power Of The Internet

No

>We had actual knowledgable trips giving out decent advice
who gives a fuck about advice. You can get advice all over the internet. fit is for funnies.

desu, Zyzz was inspirational.
you can think he was a jerk, an ass hole.....whatever.
but by his transformation he made us realize that if he can do it, we can do it too.
many of us are here because of him

Zyzz was a good guy newfag

I remember Scooby telling me once when I was about 20 to get fit in my youth or I'm going to regret it.. I let him, and myself down, 27 and just getting serious about it.

yes

Manlet detected

Me too, but at 25. I came here at 19 and had the chance to turn things around then...

I'm sick of seeing Boogie here too.

This fucker has been 'trying' to lose weight for as long as anybody on the internet has known who he is. He fails, relapses, and just keeps getting fatter and fatter. He gets worse. He finds something else to blame. The cycle repeats.

As a recovering fat fuck myself, putting in the work and dietary discipline week by week and actually seeing results, it sickens me to see this disingenuous dirtbag constantly making public plays for pity, failing of his own fault and then falling into the laps of his sycophantic and misguided fans.

Get the fuck off my Veeky Forums until you can walk a mile without collapsing or stopping due to 'unbearable pain'.

dead years ago and people are still jelly SHAKING MY HEAD

>the dead don't do anything except rot, they're dead
I care more for the living, but that's just me

>fat pootuber talking about muh autism simulators
>better than a fucking sick cunt
yeah nah go fuck yourself

>Zyzz was a good guy newfag
No he wasn't shit stain.

One of those men died of a heart attack, guess which one?

Boogie is the new king of Veeky Forums, keep denying all you want but it's the truth.

scoobs gave you advice and you didn't take it? you idiot

>everybody on Veeky Forums is a faggot jelly hater
Zyzz was right.

Same for fat fucks.

The noob gains stopped user. You made it buddy

Boogie went overboard posting threads and people actually started reporting them so Boogie has been working double time to make this board an awful place to be, because he is a selfish loser

I think boogie is popular here because Veeky Forums is unconsciously trying to meme him into some sort of happening. Idk if it's good intentions or bad. Or perhaps just intentions? Veeky Forums just wants to see something happen to this man.

go to bed boogie -- wait you're probably already in a bed you immobile loser

Zyzz was also around when it was Health and Fitness. Boogie isn't healthy, so Health and Fitness hates him, which they should

Absolutely this. Increased prevalence brought a bunch of crabs in a bucket

>I care more for the living, but that's just me

>drug using surgery having wog who dies from a heart attack
>fat fuck who will eventually die of a heart attack
>Funny enough, Boogie has lived longer than dead dune coon boy
nah, this board is still shit and always will be

>boogie has lived longer

Boogie has lived longer because he hasn't been able to leave the house in ten years

I look forward to when that loser dies and this board can move on for the better

>>Funny enough, Boogie has lived longer than dead dune coon boy
being obese to the point of immobility and leeching off others is not what I would call living. Being alive, yes, being a functioning human, no.

>implying they won't find another degenerate (scooby, zyzz, boogie etc) to fill the void

At least Mong's left the board. 6 years later and I'm still here

All this talk about zyzz's race is pathetic. /pol/ is a cancer spreading over to boards that don't give a fuck about this kind of arbitrary shit.
Aesthetics knows no colour faggot

>Implying his death wouldn't cause an even sharper surge of threads

This

I fell for the SS meme

In the end I learnt that everything fit spells is bullshit

I cringe everytime i see some nerd speaking about volume calculations or some shit like that and while he hasn't been lifting for a year at all

It wouldn't because boogie posts all the threads himself

It would be like moving out of the christian dark ages when boogie dies and stops shitting up this board

You are a fag.

Try to stop being one.

>christian dark ages

>people hating on Zyzz
I have overstayed way too many years on this board

most advice you find on the internet is shit tho
there was a time when this was actually a decent place for fitness advice and discussion

You're right but it's gotten even worse in the past three years

Additionally, I think the fat piece of human garbage starts these threads himself. If that isn't the case, will everyone posting this garbage fuck off back to /v/. Fuck that board went to complete shit. It isn't even fun to troll anymore. It's now in the tier of absolute trash along with /tv/ (reddit) /co/ (tumblr) /pol/ (politicizing everything and taking it to other boards) and /sp/ (most cancerous trip faggots and general threads). I'd add /b/ but that's a given at this point