Yea bro, it's all about lifting and facial aest-

Yea bro, it's all about lifting and facial aest-

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/fgR8iMd.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his wallet must be huge

Just like there is a small percentage of white guys over 7 inches, there is a small percentage of asians over 5 inches
It ain't all beaten into stone man

Good on that dude, bigger balls that me. I can't approach girls without dying on the inside

Tomorrow OP will post a picture of a skinny handsome male model with some hot girl with the post
>Just lift and be yourself bro, girls don't care about fac-

He will do this for a few weeks, maybe even months with different images, different men and different captions, until eventually his crippling depression and other mental illnesses drive him to shoot up a local kindergarten and kill himself.

No one posted about dicks. Stop being so obsessed.

t. canadian

t. Guy who lifts for girls and believes in the facial aesthetics meme

>completely average chicks are worshiped as unobtainable by millions of strangers on the internet

this is how far we've come, and why it's only going to get worse

Well dickhead in case you didnt read the repliesin spanish, one of them says ''to good of a woman for such a faggot"

This the same chick who on reckful's stream said he wasn't buff enough for her to date lol. Guess this asian guy has rich parents.

7" reporting in here
stretched lengths are bullshit and they're always lower than actual aroused erect lengths

lol this dumb whore will do anything for money

her job is literally to walk around in skimpy clothes collecting donations from neckbeards

rest assured if they're together, it's because he has something she wants from him and it isn't a longlasting loving relationship

i remember a pic from her insta of them plus his car

100% guaranteed rich parents, she's just a gold digger

Lmao as a fellow chink, those comments are hilarious.

Whether if it's a ting or not, it's amazing how butthurt some people get lmao.

>excuse me Taojing, but before I fuck you I have to examine and measure the length of your dicc
said no girl ever

This chick only dates Asian guys though

Alright fuck you faggots, I'm an average asian dude with a 7 inch penis. Will post dick if needed.

>implying I can read anything other than american

post dick

Is she from SoCal or SF??

>Will post dick if needed.

where do you think you are friend?

i.imgur.com/fgR8iMd.jpg

it gets to 7 when im climaxing and looks bigger when i shave it all down

still looks smol

Settle down dicklet, men are talking. Pack it up and back to the asian cuckshed, we'll get you when we need you.

above it is #interracialcouples
Is that really an achievement or something worthy of pride?

t. small dick whitey

post em

this is correct

you're pushign the ruler way into your fat retard, anyone can do that and add a bit

Girl here. Not a big fan of asians because of the whole little cock thing but also they're usually quite feminine or just way too into their hair.

t. /r/asianmasculinity