Which person inspired you to get initially fit?

Which person inspired you to get initially fit?

The man in the mirror.

I unironically started lifting after Trump's inauguration because it was the first time I ever thought I wouldn't commit suicide by age 30 and had hope for the future.

Emma.
Fucking bitch.

/pol/ pls

There was a girl in school that I liked, never ended dating her though. I also wanted to avoid a lifetime of destructive habits and feel good about myself and that is what keeps me going.

A girl that rejected me, the inspiration switched to myself after seeing progress and being happy of what i achieved

That is the safest thing I have ever heard.

I had a friend in highschool who was a total Chad while I was A cross country beta. Got sick of all the girls in our friend group fawning over him. He taught me how, because he's just an insanely nice dude.
Fell off lifting after my first real girlfriend dumped me at 21. Got to be a little soft with big arms and slight gyno.
Got back into it recently when i saw pictures of her with her new BF who's an actual fitness model. Fuck that, I don't even want her back but I won't ever let her think she upgraded if she ever sees me again.
I've lost 30lbs since April and my lifts keep increasing.

myself, i was a 5,8 fat fuck at 220 lbs and literally no one gave a shit about me. I started at bench pressing 80 lbs for a set of 10. i can now bench 185 for a set of 10. Im acoully making it because people say i look good and i get a few mires here and their even though im a 160 lbs manlet at 5,8 its been a long road but it was one of the best decisions of my life. my social anxiety disapeared because of all this new confidence i gained and talking to women became easy. i get laid a lot more now daily reminder to try hard put your mind into and lift heavy bruhs. every one of you guys has potential to make it dont waist it. it dosnt matter were you start because down the road some years you will become a beast it just takes time .

Started lifting when my father died

>anyone but yourself

that guy

>anyone but dragon ball

This board

My brother.
About 5 years ago.

Mr. Hyde
Look at those musculars

Veeky Forums

Honestly, it was facking zeez brah

My father and my brother.

There is only one

Bruna.

Fucking whore cheated on me repeatedly after 2 years together, was my first love too.

My cousin who used to bully me all the time. One time he promised not to give me a titty twister if I could do 10 push ups. I was able to do 2.

My dad. If this isn't the answer you had shitty parents

my father he used to workout from 14 - 18 and after that he was working on constraction till he was 50 he had good genetics and he was swolle with litle bodyfat till his 50s wich alcoholism and injuries from motorcycle accidents and broken bones from constractions startet to catch up to him ,if that guy had decatied to lifting and fitness like i do he would be a monster i wish i had his genetics

>a titty twister

>no one's posted him yet
the old man watched Conan and Terminator with me when i was a kid, i thought he was awesome

What she do?

IINB4 Htiler

Such a small bulge

M-me too, but I went running instead, lost 30lbs.

Unironically Rob Van Dam.

Girls asses. And me

Basically this for me

>*BRRRRRRRRAPPPPFPPPRRRTTT*
>*sniff sniiiff* oh yes, stacy... mmm *sniff* how delicious!

As a high test male since day one, a desire to pick heavy things up and became stronger came naturally with no external motivation

no replies to the best post
truly summer full of spoiled kids

My dad.

Him and Pic related
Guts cus i wanna be dependable and protect everyone i care about(which at the moment is none sadly) and Geralt because i like his body and witcher really hooked me, even started reading the books not long ago.

kek'ed

he died?

Drumpf is a fucking faggot

>thicc manlet so flexible he can actually roll up into a ball

I don't get it

Joe Rogan.

Henry Rollins for me too. It's weird how common of a response that is here considering he isn't all that famous.

>low energy virgin

Rent free

Vegeta is unironically the person who inspires me to get fit

not really , i have a harem of sluts to fuck and voted for bernie

>What I wanna be
>Vs. Who I am

unironically this.

nice dude. Competition and fear instinct is a great source of power to improve yourself better and better. specially when there is a female in the environment of the male

Kayla. In high school she said she liked my hair (it was long at the time) and said I just need to get buff and I'd be hot. I just said
>ok, I'll do that.

I fucking love Henry Rollins, not even so much his music, it's cool, but his writing and spoken word, dude is a solid inspiration. The iron never lies

Pic related, not the man, the movie.

fpbp

my first gf left me for him

Arnie, or more specifically, Dutch from Predator.

If you aren't aware of Predator's subversive philosophical meditations on masculinity then go back to bodybuilding forum.

is that chinese he-man?

why are his pants undone? what the fuck

No. Original he man action figure. Though he does look Finnish

My poor looks
Nu-Males, beta males.

They'd constaly piss me off with their spewing of toxic masculinity, or just being a doormat for females.

My best friend at first, now i lift for myself

I just want to be able to masturbate and cum in front of a mirror.

Dragon Blackface Z

FUCKING THIIIIS IS THE FUCKING TRUTH

Originally was inspired to be the strongest guy on my football team, after that ended I fell off the wagon and got fat. Watched the Eddie Hall documentary and have latched onto the idea of being the worlds strongest man

Great taste.

My daughter..I see so many dads being fat and out of shape missing out opportunities due to their destructive lifestyle. I refuse to be that guy

>those jeans

Yeah. I'm not sure why but it just catalysed this crazy competitive side of me that's taken over everywhere from the gym to the office. I just want to be the best

unironically this and I'm not even American