Looksmaxing

Already putting castor oil on my eyebrows for THICCness gains, what should I be putting on my face to make the skin look better? Coconut oil?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K4TSO54/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=30VCFNRHS5C4X&coliid=I2X4B8LIPZD4OM&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

tretinoin

Coconut oil + coffee grounds is a great face scrub. Use it twice a week as an exfoliant. The coconut oil will also soften your beard hair so you should use it before you shave.

I've been washing my face and head with just soap and water and a wash cloth to exfoliate before I shave.

Afterwards I use witch hazel then coconut oil splash a little water and towel off the excess coconut oil so I don't feel greasy.

Feels softer.

>not having naturally thicc eyebrows

That fucking meme. I've spent the last 15 years plucking my eyebrows

Castor oil? LOL. That shit ain't gonna do much. You need to use a bimatoprost solution (i.e Latisse, Careprost, etc) to grow your eyebrows properly.

For your skin:

Cleanser AM/PM
Toner AM/PM
Moisturizer AM/PM
Chemical exfoliant (BHA or AHA) AM/PM
0.1% Tazarotene PM
20% Vitamin C serum (make your own batch every week or buy a new one every month)
10% Placenta Extract Gel PM

It will take some time to see the results, but your skin will look much better 8 months from now.

If you don't tan easily, start taking Beta-Carrotene at high doses. It will improve your skin complexion, although not to the same degree as those computer generated images on the net suggest. It's superior to tanning in the sense that it doesn't age your skin, but a nice tan from the sun will always look much better.

I live in Britain, get hardly any sun all year and I work full time and miss most of the best days. I also burn easy. Do people suggest sun beds? Are they a good idea?

melanotan 2

If you burn easily, then you shouldn't be tanning. Use an SPF every day to keep your skin from aging.

Or you could get some melanotan 2 and get a nice tan without having to worry about burning, just don't use more than 250mcg a day or you'll end up with lots of moles.

I was using a lot less than 250mg a day and still started getting loads of moles. Mostly on my arm but once i got to 1mg total dose(over like a week) i started to get moles on my face so called it quits pronto.

Just letting people know that the miracle drug doesn't always work. Real shame cos i could already see myself getting a niceish tan...

>Just letting people know that the miracle drug doesn't always work. Real shame cos i could already see myself getting a niceish tan...

Then you shouldn't have stopped. It won't give you moles once you are at a maintenance dose. Too late now, though.

A fairly safe way to do it is to start super low, something like 50 mcg and then slowly make your way up to 250mcg whilst getting no sun exposure before at least 25mg is used.

Did you get any sun exposure early on? That's a good way to get moles. Should keep out of the sun before you have enough of it in your system to get a tan.

r8 my eyebrows boyos
I like that they're thick but I'd prefer them a bit straighter and lower, no idea how to trim this shit though
what dose of beta-carotene is high enough? Is 12mg ok?

You have really nice eyes (mirin') and eyebrows. They would look nicer if they were a little more dense, but they already look nice.

I take 2 x 25k IU a day, pills from Puritan's Pride. I'm pretty sure that's about 30mg a day. It will take months to build up and you might not even notice it yourself. Some people may say "you've got nice color" or "I see you've got a little bit of a tan going." It's very subtle, so others are probably going to notice before you do. Don't expect any amazing results, but expect it to be worth the small cost. It's better than looking like a ghost, that's for sure.

>what should I be putting on my face to make the skin look better?

BUKKAKKE

A Paper bag

I've been taking beta carotene 2x25k IU daily for about 3 months, starting 5 months ago. It give me a yellowish/orange skin tone, especially on the face. For the last two months I'm only taking one 25k IU pill a day, although some people say you should be taking one pill every two days, after you get the color you want.

I've been also taking Astaxanthin 12mg daily to get more reddish hue to the color.

I like it, I don't look pale anymore and although I don't look tan either my skin still has some color. I heard if you tan while on carotene the skin will have that hollywood look and the tan willl look fantastic.

>I heard if you tan while on carotene the skin will have that hollywood look and the tan willl look fantastic.

Well, it does increases your body's melanin, so it should be a nice aid in tanning, too.

>It give me a yellowish/orange skin tone, especially on the face.

Yep, that's the color. It's pretty nice for such an inexpensive pill. It definitely works better on the face than the body, although, my arms look slightly tan, too.

>although some people say you should be taking one pill every two days, after you get the color you want.

That's what some people say, yeah. I haven't really noticed any more intensity to the color, so I just continue to take 50k IU a day. It hasn't turned me into a carrot yet at least.

>I've been also taking Astaxanthin 12mg daily to get more reddish hue to the color.

I actually tried that for many months without any results. It didn't give me any color at all. Even tried upping it to 24mg, nothing at all. I'd say give it a go. Maybe it will work for you.

any brands in particular you'd recommend?

>That's what some people say, yeah. I haven't really noticed any more intensity to the color, so I just continue to take 50k IU a day. It hasn't turned me into a carrot yet at least.

How long have you been taking 50k daily for? For me it gives me even more yellowish/orange look if I continue to take so much. So I stopped, because I don't want to look like a carrot haha.

>I actually tried that for many months without any results. It didn't give me any color at all. Even tried upping it to 24mg, nothing at all. I'd say give it a go. Maybe it will work for you.

I've been taking it for 5 months with beta carotene and it works. It gives more brownish/red color to your skin.

I take Source naturals and it works nicely, also cheap as fuck.

Puritan's Pride is my go to brand for all vitamins. High doses, cheap and really aesthetic looking bottles and pills. Apparently they also have astaxanthin. May as well give theirs a go. The Astaxanthin I bought years ago may have been bunk or severely underdosed.

www.puritan.com

>How long have you been taking 50k daily for? For me it gives me even more yellowish/orange look if I continue to take so much. So I stopped, because I don't want to look like a carrot haha.

I've been taking it for many months. Not sure exactly how many. If it stats becoming too much, I'll just halve the dose.

I feel that the carrotene tan shows much more in certain lighting. In some photos it actually looks like I've got a real tan, in others not so much.

>I've been taking it for 5 months with beta carotene and it works. It gives more brownish/red color to your skin.

The brand (kind of unknown) I used may have been just bad. I'll order some off Purtan's now and try theirs.

thanks, I'm white as a ghost, what sort of dosage would you recommend so I don't go /carrotmode/

Don't worry about going carrot mode, that will take quite some time and a huge dose. Take 50k IU every day like I and that other guy did and you should see a nice little color in some months.

I used to be whiter than my brother and now he always asks how I am so much more tan than he is, seeing as I don't go out in the sun much.

I'll try with the 50 then, turns out amazon UK has a pack of 3 for 26 bongs so it should last a while

link?

semen

amazon.co.uk/dp/B01K4TSO54/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=30VCFNRHS5C4X&coliid=I2X4B8LIPZD4OM&psc=1

What should a brown skinned guy do? I am a shade over passing for white, anything to soften the complexion?

there are lotions that are made for making ur skin brighter, koreans use it bc they have common sense and realize that white skin is the sought-after trait

>white men

how does caster oil give you thicc eyebrows?

> putting castor oil on my eyebrows for THICCness gain

that's the most homosexual thing i've read this week