/Skelly General/

Another day, another /Skelly General/.

Tell me your thoughts, concerns, victories or stories my spooky friends. Pics are always encouraged!

Bump

skelly checking in

Exactly a year ago I started going to the gym religiously 6 days a week. I was around 56 kg and 180 cm. I've managed to get to 67 kg, how am I doing skelly bros?

Sounds like solid progress my friend. Any before/after pics? How many cals did you eat?

Remember du drink water! It makes more room in your stomach

No pics user, my brother browses Veeky Forums sorry. I've been eating 3000cal without using any suplements, just rice, chicken, red meat, eggs, lots of vegetables etc

Hope all my fellow skeletons are doing well. I had a great session today and the Summer bulk is going really well.
We're all gonna make it.

Alright, no problem. That's exactly what im doing too. 3000 cals and the only "supplement" i take is the rare proteinshake when i don't hit my macro

That's great man. I've been having good sesh's and hitting my cals since i started out 4 months ago. Not just are we gonna make it. We ARE making it right now

Skelly here. About to face my fear of 205 lb. falling on me in the squat rack. Wish me luck brahs.

Gained 5 lb this past month. Can actually see, feel my lats, arms getting bigger, I actually have the beginnings of pecs when I flex my chest.

Feels good, man. I will not stop until I've gained 30lb

205 lbs? Thats sick man. I'll be there in spirit to spot you

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET FIT IF MY STOMACH HURTS LITERALLY ALL THE TIME

I know that feel man. It's a good feel. Keep eating, drinking water and getting enough sleep buddeh

From eating too much? Or do you have some weird chronic stomach disease? If it's the first one then i have a ton of tips for you that worked for me atleast

trying to espace skeletonmode

only upside to my current situation is very low bf%

I've gained almost 9 pounds this month.
Is that too much? Will I have problems if I gain weight too fast?

I don't have a chronic stomach desease, but I've had helicobacter pylori for most of my life and it's the reason why I've always been so skinny.
I gained 10 kg after months of lifting, but since I started taking antibiotics for the helicobacter my stomach pain went from bad to unbearable.
I lost all my gains and stopped eating breakfast and dinner because it hurts all the time, even now that I finished the antibiotic cure.
Maybe some people are just not destined to make it.

You might not have any "problems" so to speak, but if you gain weight that fast the fat/muscle ratio might get a bit skewed. The first weeks of bulking i gained 1kg a week, but most of it ended up being fat (Much needed fat though).

That really sucks bro. But don't say things like that. Anyone who wants to make it, can make it. Start small. See what you can handle and take it from there, i believe in you.

Yeah, low bf is good because now you can lean bulk. I had pretty low BF too and if you stay at a 500 cal surplus and get enough protein you'll gain basically only muscle

Thank you for your positivity.
I'm sorry for venting to you.

No problem friendo. Thats exactly why i make these threads

>start lifting
>arms day
>DOMS
>chest day
>DOMS
>lats day
>almost nothing
is that normal bros, yesterday basically consisted of rows and pullups of different kinds and I tried to keep my back tight and use lats as much as possible but I hardly feel any soreness the day after

I'm not sure if it's normal or not, i just wanted to say that i experience the same thing with my biceps. A thousand curls later but i just dont get sore. It's a little worrying desu

been doing 4 meals + 500ml milk with 1scoop protein powder for 6months or something and I have hit 194lbs @ 5'11, obiously a bit of fat. I feel like im force feeding myself but im eating sub 2k cals excluding the milk.
>Will I ever grow a big appetite for food?
Thinking of dropping protein powder and actually do GOMAD + my 4 meals

>DB rows
>shoulder DOMS

wut

Gomad is a meme tho. I love my whole milk, but a whole gallon is WAAAY too much. You need some solid foods too.
I love cashew nuts. They're not that heavy to eat and they're like 600 cals per 100g. Force down 100g of nuts and 3dl of milk twice a day = ~1600 cals

I shit first thing every morning, I dont think im getting too little solids, would only be doubling my milk intake on a daily basis which is 10x easier than eating just a tiny bit more imo

have you noticed a big difference?

And what about your height gains? are you an adult yet?

I'll soon be living in a place with no access to gyms and I will be unable to bring/buy home gym equipment.
Is there anything I can do to get strong? Everyone says bodyweight exercises are a meme and I believe them. Should I just find heavy objects and lift them?
I'll only be in this situation for about 8 months. Advice?

>6 months training
>thought I was doing well
>was trying to get basic level beachbod before holiday
>feeling good
>get on holiday
>realize im a absolute fucking skeleton
>thinner than everyone, even the girls
>realize I was was just spinning my wheels for 6 months because not eating enough
>complete lack of context on progress (or just grasp on reality) since homegym and never seen anyone actually Veeky Forums until I was on a beach with actual fit people
Welp time to go drink a gallon of oil

Oh man that sucks. Stock up on oil and and uranium so you'll be ready for beachseason next year

Extra suckage
>told people I was working out, who didnt see me until beach time and would have thought I was either lying, stupid or narcissistic
>hanging out with guys who were build like fucking trucks and everyone was splooshing over
But its okay. You can always redeem yourself. I realize now that my 'eating' was pathetic and ill make changes.

That's a good attitude. Make up for it. Use it as motivation and come back huge next year