Dad is forcing me to get a job and stop being a NEET or else he will kick me out

>Dad is forcing me to get a job and stop being a NEET or else he will kick me out
>I am only 21 years old and in Canada

What can I do? is lying on my resume to cover up that i was a NEET for so long okay? What should i lie about. I know jobs and shit is hardly Veeky Forums related but i need this to keep making gains. please help me Veeky Forums i know it's more self imrpvoemet related or even /r9k/ but please help!

go be a bouncer

im a DYEL

Apply for literally any entry level position. Most won't give a fuck if you were a neet. Tell them you were traveling the globe if they ask.

>"Oh wow user neat, where did you get the money to travel the globe at such a young age? Can you please tell me 5 things about 5 different countries you've been to? You have 1 and a half minutes. GO!"

then what do i say?

bump please

get an entry level job by working in a restaurant

its not that hard and they dont give a fuck about your past

Just apply to all the shitty jobs you see. Then think about what you want to do with your life...

yeah but i want something airconditioned like in an office

I don't think you understand the situation that you're in.

But you're a fucking loser neet, so you'll need to start off with whatever you can get mate

im sorry user but i really don't feel comfortable being a slave. i dont even care if i get kicked out ill just live outside or something i have savings but i REFUSE to work a shit job. I REFUSE.

You fucking bitch

Be sure to buy a fishing rod and a fishing license

ill just buy a car to live in and then use the library during the day to daytrade meme stocks or meme currencies or something

jfc they should have aborted you. I bet they regret not making that decision in hindsight

i didn't choose to be born either, also they've abused me and treated me badly all my life so it's their fault

>my life
>their fault

ok buddy, it's time to stop

You're pathetic. You're lazy, angry, and irresponsible. It's not your parent's fault you grew up to be a failure, it's completely you and your terrible attitude. Grow up.

>Parents are not responsible for raising children
>What happens in your childhood doesn't affect you later

ah yes thank you very much normalfag with a silverspoon for your valuable input.

You're being a little faggot, but I digress.

Go to a temp agency, take their office aptitude test, they'll make you type, use excel, and outlook and shit. If you pass the test and can type fast enough you'll end up with some office job.

But seriously man, all I know about you is in this thread and I want to beat you with my belt.

I can't imagine what your dad has to deal with day in day out.

Having a similar issue but I'm in Grad School.

The cycle consists of:

>Need a job
>in order to get a job, you need to have a job
>Still need a job

and keeps going on and on forever. It's fucking hell.

you don't understand anything about me though you're just making judgements without actually understanding or trying to put yourself in another person's shoes

Arent grad students all but guaranteed any school job they want? like secretary for any of the tons of departments or working in the student center?

Why are you guys falling for this troll? Surely there aren't people this pathetic... right?

Well now who's making judgements shit stain?

Don't take the advice, I don't give a shit. But it's the best you're going to get if you want to land an air-conditioned office job with no experience.

Maybe apply for telemarketing too. You'd be well suited because you're a bottom feeder and have no shame.

>Canada
>finding a job

lol, you're fucked user

OP i gave this same answer to your identical thread last night before it 404d

Temp agency is your only hope. Take our advice

Why do u ask for advice and then argue with those who offer it

>But it's the best you're going to get if you want to land an air-conditioned office job with no experience.

im going to lie on my resume. im going to lie about my work experience. im going to lie about my education. you can't stop this bitch

i am GOING to get a $20/hr job

I'm in law school so I need a job in the legal field. Makes things a lot more difficult because it's so competitive/they require more experience.

I was a NEET for a year and a half. Just make a good CV/Cover letter, it's not hard.

During my interview I just said that I had a sabbatical year (don't know if that's a word in english) and was working with writing a novel.

The sad thing is I don't think your trolling, I've actually met people like you before who always put some gay excuse in the way. Keep it up, wizardhoods waiting at this rate.

He already told you what he knows about you and you're acting like even more of a little shit. I hope your dad sees this thread and hits you for wasting everyone's valuable time on an indonesian fishing forum.

kill your parents, sell the house, buy a small house and live off the profit + life insurance

just make it look like an accident

>It's not your parent's fault you grew up to be a failure

not even OP but...

>implying

Okay so why are you here then? Go do it.

Hopefully you're other 20 year old friends don't sound pre-pubescent on the phone when they call for references, and they can string together a sentence in a way that doesn't make them sound like they have no idea what they're talking about.

And then you'll land the job for maybe a month before somebody realizes you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

Honestly, stop being a little pussy and go do landscaping or pour concrete if you want to make $20 an hour, you'll get fit too and you're young enough that it won't grind you to dust.

I worked weekends at Walmart throughout HS.

Germany: lots of black people on the streets
France: they eat a lot of baguette
Sweden: all the women are blond
Japan: everybody's like really short
Australia: lots of kangaroos and dingos

Don't bother, he's only looking for a hint of validation so he can continue in his cycle of self loathing.

brah go to sawmill, theres good pay there and you get somewhat fit from handling wood

I'm going to get a google voice number and set up a website that gives me a fancy title.

>And then you'll land the job for maybe a month before somebody realizes you have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

LMFAO. Most jobs are literally paperpushing jobs where you don;'t do shit.

If you go into a career-minded field like that, you know what you're getting into though.
I finished in math/cs. Maths kids couldn't get CS internships so I have literally no experience. Recruiters from big companies calling me, then stop when they realize I don't have a year ij the industry.

Yeah, man I think you're right, you've got it all figured out. Good luck, not that you'll need it.

Threads closed guys OP's gonna make it.

find a factory hand or warehouse bitch job and embrace the suck. you're not getting an office job with neet experience

he's already got experience handling wood too