Tell me about the gym rats you've gotten with. How did you make your move?

Tell me about the gym rats you've gotten with. How did you make your move?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/guznenkova/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been out with 3, one of which I dated for a couple of months. Two of them I simply asked out after making small talk a few times, one found me on facebook and asked me out.

However, I've come to the conclusion that gym girls are fucked up in the head. All three had issues that put a dent in the whole thing.

explain user

What do you want to know?

Sophomore year of college a female friend wanted to start lifting. I showed her how to lift and now we live together

the whole story

some cute older woman asked me about stuff so i showed her. invited me to coffee after it and it snowballed from there...

... until her kid came to visit her. it was awkward as fuck plus he was like 6'4 and i'm only 5'9

I mean, there's 3 of them. I'll assume you're talking about the one I dated for a couple of months.

Anyway, she was a qt a great smile and amazing ass genetics. I worked out with her and taught her some stuff (I'm on the big dogs in my gym with a 1550 total). She had a crush on me, which I detected, and I asked her out.

She had insecurity issues, however, she was obssessed with lifting and eating right. She also had an eating disorder.

> implying anyone here ever got laid
lmao at you

is this why lanklets always make Manley hate threads? because manlets are fucking their mums?

probably. he looked like he wanted to kill me. she was pretty hot though. never would have guessed it she actually had a kid or that she was around 40. thought she was like high 20 or early 30 at most

still fucked her a couple of times over the next month

> How did you make your move?

I have the same system that I use every single time. It works a lot, not always though. I always try to make my move while looking as busy as possible (it's not just a meme, it works.) For instance, if I'm resting in the middle of a set or walking throughout the gym and I see a nice qt on the treadmill or something, I'll normally give them that extremely quick & brief look (when you make eye contact with them, then work your way to their feet, then back up to the eyes/ i.e. check them out.)

Now, I cannot overstate this. This must be done correctly and not like a fucking autist or you'll just be labeled a stalker and she'll never talk to you. Also, if you screw this up, she will tell everyone else what a creep you are too and this will negatively effect your ability to pick up gym bunnies.

> You need to seem busy.
> It needs to be brief (almost as if it doesn't really matter.)
> Make sure to briefly make eye contact with her when you're done (again, don't be a fucking autist about it. This should be done almost as if it's some quickly passing thought/aka not a big deal, you're just checking her out.)
> You cannot do this repeatably (this means that it should ONLY be done once.)
> After that, you leave her alone. That was the bait, now she knows you're interested. Let her make the next move.

Now, if she likes what she sees, she'll do the same to you at a later time. Like I said, let her make the next move. If she's interested, you'll begin to notice her working out within your area (she wants you to see her at this point.)

Don't go flocking to her like a dog in heat, remember, you're an alpha and you're focused on your workout too much to notice her. Wait until she eventually works her way close enough to you to give you a chance to speak to her (it doesn't matter what it's about, find a legit reason to say something to her.) Let it take off organically from there.

>tl;dr
>look at her
>pray she looks back
>do shit
>she approaches area
>make small talk
>don't autism

Basically, I was going to put a tl;dr but there wasn't enough text space. Women need to be given an excuse for everything, which is also why the man must be the one to make the first move (i.e. checking her out.) After that, she'll help it along like the little sloot she is by "giving you" the opportunity to say something to her. They love this shit, it's what they thrive off of. Now, you may not be an alpha IRL, but that doesn't matter. SHE needs to think you are, that's all that matters.

Is that boxxy?

> Valeria Guznenkova
instagram.com/guznenkova/?hl=en

Someone please fucking explain to me why two girls are in bikinis and full makeup with a nintendo DS at the gym.

So people will look at them.

>She had insecurity issues, however, she was obssessed with lifting and eating right. She also had an eating disorder

Okay, now get to the part where you tell us what was wrong with her.

they're women. trying to figure them out is like trying to figure out the universe

is it your cribs or hers?

I'm with this () guy, what was the problem here user?

They are both former wrestlers so it probably belongs to a photo shoot

>I'm on the big dogs in my gym with a 1550 total

translation: i'm a fat manlet who added more than a few hundred to that number and i count half reps as full reps.

>I'll normally give them that extremely quick & brief look
is there head movement involved with working my way to their feet then back up to their eyes or would that be a bit obvious? asking for a friend here.

who's the bimbo on the right?

>She had insecurity issues, however, she was obssessed with lifting and eating right. She also had an eating disorder.
So... You dated yourself? Did your right hand know you were cheating on it?

That ain't no bimbo, that's a gymbo