Hi Veeky Forums, /k/ here

Hi Veeky Forums, /k/ here

I turned 21 about a year ago and started concealed carrying almost immediately in the "appendix" position, like is shown in the picture.

It didn't bother me at first, but over time, the constant pressure on the flesh just under my beltline started to cause discomfort and tenderness.

Am I putting myself at risk of a blood clot or something else dangerous? I don't want to carry a gun for protection in a way that puts me at a health risk, that would be counter-intuitive.

>tl;dr is having constant, firm pressure on the muscles just below my beltline dangerous?

Gay

why dont you use fists, you giant cunt

Unless you're in one of Latin America's or the Middle East's failing states you don't need to carry a gun. Stop being autistic.

That has nothing to do with my question, though.

Do your feet fall off when you wear shoes?

What gun and holster are you using?

Use a shoulder holster you fat slob. I know you're fat and that the "pressure" is coming from your tub pressing against/over your small penis distraction device to create the rub.

My shoes are padded and designed for even pressure distribution to maximize comfort. Also, we have evolved to withstand pressure on the bottoms of our feet. Terrible analogy.

Glock 43, kydex

>shoulder holster
*tip*

Luckily, it's not up to you to decide what I "need".

Did the fat lard larping like he'll ever use a pistol just fedora post me? Strange, I've never seen this many levels of irony in one post. Take that pistol and holster it to your head you fucking loser lmao.

faggots
enjoy relying on the government when it goes to shit

>having a loaded gun pointed towards your femoral artery
SHIGGY. If you're uncomfortable, why not just carry at 4 o'clock or whatever?

>the constant pressure on the flesh just under my beltline started to cause discomfort and tenderness

Yeah it sounds like you've got weight issues, maybe look into getting rid of that gut.

When I go running I slide my phone into that same spot. I've never had an issue with discomfort or tenderness and I'm usually running for ~1 hour. Want to know why? Because I have a V cut and a 6 pack.

If you don't have weight issues, working on your core strength will still help you in that region. Start doing daily core exercises like sit-ups and planks. Don't be lazy.

There's very little more fedorable in the gun world than shoulder holsters, buddy

I am planning on changing to that position when I upgrade my holster and belt but the concern about constant pressure on that soft tissue still remains. Perhaps moreso at 4 o'clock because if I'm driving it'll be pressing firmly on my kidney.

Try an Blackhawk or Uncle Mike's neoprene holster. The are like $12 and have been the most comfortable and easiest to hide so far. As far as the pressure thing, that problem went away after I lost 17lbs. But I carry an XDs, so it's pretty slim to start with.

You're bitching about carrying a g43? A single stack tiny ass pistol? Seriously? Wow....

Or maybe it's because my gun is 5x as thick and 10x as heavy as your phone that there is a difference, or maybe because I wear it for 7 hours a day instead of for a 20 minute run. Jackass.

I'm 5'10" and 150. Fat people physically cannot appendix carry. I'm not physically fit but I'm certainly not fat.

G R I P Z O N E

>So autistic he's missing the point.
>Nothing more fedorable in the gun world
What difference does it make when your world is a massive fedora already? Unless you're an avid hunter taking your gun anywhere outside your home is one of the most fedora moves of all time. Again, do us a favor and kys.

>enjoy relying on the government when it goes to shit
3/10, made me reply

Not on the original xd or xds, get your meme straight.

@42283275
No (Y*u) for you, thanks for the bump

Honestly man, I know nothing about guns, but doesn't it make you a little nervous having a pistol aimed directly at your penis?

Quality american thread. Whats the deal with concealed carrying anyway? Why cant these retards just carry it outside of their belts so everybody can laugh at them publicly?

Open carry is actually illegal in some places. Concealed usually ranges from easy to difficult depending on state.

>turned 21 about a year ago

Is this how a fucking retard tries to say they are 22 years old?

Some people open carry in my state but it's not terribly common. I imagine most people don't want to draw attention to themselves.

Anyone who needs to carry a handgun at all times is compensating for a needle dick. Good news for OP is it would be nearly impossible to hit if the gun went off.

The nervousness goes away when you understand how the gun works. A Glock has failsafes engineered in that make it essentially impossible for the gun to "just go off." Most other modern polymer guns copied the design and have very similar failsafes.

t. sheltered suburb kid

t. peasant serf gopnik

Don't listen to all the faggots in this thread, op. Veeky Forums is largely eurocucks and ausfags who are jealous they can never protect themselves or the ones they care about.

oh look an user who hasnt ever seen or heard of glock leg!

Like water off a duck, user. Just keeping the thread bumped for exposure.

Glock leg, a result of negligently pulling the trigger, no fault of the design or manufacture.

ITT: fucking fedora faggots that need to go back to the Every Day Carry subreddit.

Dont put your finger on the trigger when you holster your gun. Problem solved. If it was known for just going off randomly then the design wouldnt be so popular and copied.

And google glock leg. Not one incidence of the gun "just going off". All operator error.

Teleports behind you...
"Nothing personal kid"

*it was a hologram*
*replaces gun with steamy dogshit*
>"Your gun is lookin' a little shitty there you bafoon."
*longboards away*
*allstar by smash mouth starts playing*

Americans are such pathetic saddos hahahaha

You don't know what it's like out here on these streets. Not everyone lives in a gated community in a flyover state with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Do you carry at 2 o'clock position? When I first started carrying appendix, I had a lot of discomfort. Then I switched to 12:30 and now I have a lot more ROM

I carry pretty much as close to center as I can get before it interferes with my pants button

Then get a job and get off the streets??? Literal nigger logic.

I'm not even trying to be mean. I really wish you could take a step back and realize how neck beardy that sounds.

obvious false flag dumbasses

>tfw can't afford to live in a nice area because spent all money on guns

>"I don't want to carry a gun for protection in a way that puts me at a health risk."

It's too easy. The jokes write themselves.

how do mexicans get jobs, they come without anything lol

Sounds like you are retarded

or niggers or spics.

You do realise that in majority of US states there are only like 50, 60% of white people and if u arent living in the "white area" there is a crime.

suburban life is hard :(

I dunno man. I was born and raised in Chicago and have never been the victim of a violent crime. Maybe it's because I'm a big guy (for you) so people don't see me as a target.

>kydex holster
There's your problem. Get a hybrid holster (kydex over leather/neoprene/soft material backing). Makes a world of difference. Stealthgear, Crossbreed, and others make them, just look around.
I personally carry a Sig P938 in a Stealthgear appendix holster. They aren't cheap but they're comfy and quality is great. Don't get some dogshit Uncle Mike-tier $15 nylon trash, especially since your G43 has no external safety.

Which pistol are you carrying? Kydex or some other kind of holster? There's a lot of things that could be the problem. You gotta experiment with different options until you're comfortable. If appendix will just not work for you, then just carry at 3 o'clock. Do you have a cant on your holster as well?

try 12 o clock carry, less chafing

What's wrong with straight Kydex? I carry appendix M&P shield with Kydex holster and I experience no issues

You want something that looks like this OP

this
/thread

depends on body type and build, most have no issue if they are under 20% body fat

Straight kydex digs in when I sit down, and I'm not even a fatty. The hybrid kydex with the soft backing made that problem go away.

I'm interested, but how does that single clip, offset to the side like that, keep the gun steady? Do you find yourself having to adjust the gun often? Seems like it would sag.

Carry in a different position, try the rear of you back. somewhere like 4-5 o'clock

Or get a different holster

You're not gonna hurt yourself. You're worried about blood clots god damn dude you're a young man that shit's for old people and women on birth control.

See, I experienced this problem at first but I really just saw it as a blessing because it taught me to sit up straight instead of slouching. I'm carrying a sub-compact pistol with a 3 inch barrel so if you're carrying anything above a glock 19 or something, I can see this being a problem

That Stealthgear one I posted has two clips, it doesn't shift or sag. Never used the single clip version, can't speak for that one. I imagine as long as you're wearing a belt a single clip shouldn't be an issue.

>The same Americans who go on about how Europe is a warzone controlled by sharia law literally need to carry guns to feel safe

I bet those poor souls who recently got hacked to death on London Bridge by shitskins wish they had the means to defend themselves.
Evil exists everywhere in the world. Some of us are prepared to confront it. You can go ahead and piss your pants while hoping they don't get you before the cops show up. No wonder your whole continent is cucked.

*draws Red 9, the most powerful pistol ever made*
*blows your faggot head right off*
*tips fedora*
Another one bites the dust
*Takes a long cathartic pull from vape*

Please get that beautiful Mauser away from that cancer hat and faggot vape.

No shit right?

>What are statistics?

Take a look at this eurocuck everyone. this is unironically how they think and it's why their country is being invaded by a more dominant culture. What a bunch of pussies

Just protecting m'nation

I know, right!?!? What a bunch fags!!!

England is like the one country in the west that can rival the US in degeneracy

you're going to shoot your dick off if you ever ND

Don't listen to these sons of bitches living in white states and countries
Arkansas is half nig at this point and if it weren't for my 9ml I'd be dead

Carry it in belt holster

Nogs are fucking everywhere at least Muricans have a fighting chance
In canada if you attack a burglar breaking into your home YOU go to jail

>9ml
>9 milliliter

We are not doctors or experts, most of us here are a bunch of DYEL teenages who give meme tier lifting advice and boast our egos.
And buy a comfy holster instead, never wear or conceal carry something that's uncomfortable.

Carry appendix as well, glock 26 with tlr 6 in a trex arms raptor or sig P320 carry in a homemade holster.

It won't cause any issues, but you may want to think about shifting position of the gun, try putting it closer to 12, and wear a belt with a smaller buckle or try positioning your pants different

What a pussy you are that you need to carry a gun. I bet you hold it sideways like in 80's movies. You a fucking douchebag

Yes I am sure that the introduction of guns into the mix would have improved the situation immensely

I swear to god I don't understood how some of you pissartists survived childhood, but then I remember you've probably never left bumfuck nowhere and have zero grasp on reality through no fault of your own

>let the Irish colonise a gigantic landmass, they said
>what could possibly go wrong, they said

Also, next time just ask in k. Most of fit is either yuropoor so they can't understand having freedoms, or don't give a shit about firearms.

>Knife
>Kill 3 people tops
>ENJOY GETTING HACKED TO DEATH EUROKEK

>Gun
>Scum probably woulda bodied the whole street
>MUH GUN MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER

Never change Burgerland.

And then you imagine what would happen if those attackers had easy access to guns and yoiu go sit in the corner and reflect over how much of an idiot you are

>he needs to carry a gun all day long to feel safe
literally third world tier

I literally just wanted to know the potential health risks of having something pressed into my skin all day

Had no idea Veeky Forums was so cucked

theyre right you know

When is Hiroshima gonna filter the work "cuck"? Literal cancer propagated by fatheads who can't think for themselves

You can filter it yourself any time you feel like it, buddy

>being this triggered from the word cuck
You sound like massive homosexual you know that? You probably don't even exercise, let alone lift.

goobersmoocher

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Can't wait for that collective "Oh Shit!!!" moment all these normies get when they realize they have, through apathy and nihilism, engineered their own annihilation. Should happen in my lifetime... the kikes are ramping it up.