Everyone always talks about the positives of loosing a bunch of weight but how about we talk about the negatives

Everyone always talks about the positives of loosing a bunch of weight but how about we talk about the negatives.

i'll start
>have to buy new better fitting clothes
>loose skin that you ether have to live with or have surgically removed

>negative

I'm broke and clothes are expensive, so I still wear my old fat clothes

My waist has only gone from a 46 to a 40 so far, but even my belts are getting too big

increased STD risk because I'm actually having sex

Loose skin only happens when you're an obese fuck losing 200+ pounds.
You can add extra holes to a belt practically for free.

Nigga, better be broke and alive than broke and dead. Shut up and keep going.

I went from 350 to currently 235. Over the course of 1.5 years.

Two weeks ago I had to have my gallbladder removed because of painful gallstones. The reason? Rapid weightloss. I'm not with an ice pack on my back due to severe backpain from the surgery. I'm told the back pain may never go away.

>loose skin that you ether have to live with or have surgically removed

FASTING
A
S
T
I
N
G

That's a pleasurable thing to do, it's self reward.

Having to make small talk since women will actually talk to you.

u know that u can just make new holes in the belt right?

The reason I started forming gallstones and passing them? *

I've got an ice pack*

Why am I seeing posts like this >implying fasting somehow fixes loose skin?

There is no negative to losing weight

If your problem is loose skin, kys

I should have never gained the weight back, you will never know what it is like to live my life

>Age 10-19 /fat/
>Age 19-26 /plg/
>Age 27-29 /fat

Best time of my life was from 19-26

College, got laid since I used to workout and be social

Gained weight in my mid 20s
Lost friendships
Lost self respect

Loose skin is the least of my worries, I'm almost 30

350 to 235 in 1.5 years isn't rapid weight loss.

stop having sex outside of marriage

this

bump

Why did you let it happen then?

not a fat fuck.
I really cannot see any down sides of loosing weight.
except maybe nowadays where you can't literally claim to be oppressed group since you are fit now.

fucking sjw's screwing up the world.

How is it people keep mixing up loose and lose? Never skip brain day.

>having to deal with the passive aggressive comments from people who will never make it
>stretch marks never goin away
>body dysmorphia
other than that losing weight kicks ass. lose skin and stretchmarks are worth not being a fatass

How much weight does one have to lose to get loose skin?

I had to get mine out going from 280 to 190 in less than a year. Don't have any complications though.

Still worth it.

I always just assume they are esl.

i'm 6'3" and i currently weigh 267 lb.

how much should i loose?

fuck off with this demoralising bullshit
#M/F/GA

Fucking hell. His chest and stomach looks like a bad painting of a hippopotamus,.

50lbs

Im 6'7 my goal is 230-240

You realize all medical problems and everything you're stating is 100% your fault, right

To the point where you and your mother's vagina are indistinguishable.

In all fairness.

With that much. If he goes to a dr. And can keep the weihht off for 1 year, he could get insurance to pay for it.

If i looked like that i would be at the plastic surgen. I dont care if i have to take a loan out to pay for it.

It lools bad and probably hurts. But it is beader then being burried a custom coffin and being so fat the pall bearers are walking next to a flat bed truck

>loose skin
because you get fat past the point of no return
it isn't really because you lost weight but because you gained way too much

wait, this is a thing?

Actually it is, bare minimum 30% caloric deficit to achieve that with absolutely no cheating, perfect discipline and regular workouts. That's rapid weight loss.

1.5 years of weight loss
115 pounds

that's a pound and a half a week for a guy who the whole time has been over 230 pounds where eating just 1500 calories a day is enough to lose 2 pounds a week easy.

that's not rapid weight loss by any stretch of the imagination

Before I lost 60 lbs, I had hoped that losing weight would get rid of my insecurities about my body. Instead, I just have more things to feel insecure.

Loose skin scares the fuck out of me. I would feel like shit if I became healthy but still couldn't get laid because I look like a Lovecraftian monster.

Abnormal level of stress in life

Had no choice but give up lifting and come back later on...
Frankly, i should have stuck with lifting weights since i replaced weight lifting with drinking and drugs at higher body fat..

Can't you just dodge the loose skin meme in most circumstances if you just do the 8hr eating thing

I've seen guys eat at a higher deficit with cheating 1-2 times a month and lose weight way faster than that on keto.

Autophagy

this, I went from using L to S and holy fuck clothes are expensive and I look like a retard on L t shirts

There's a price to pay for your foolishness.
Do you realise how much of a traumatism weight gain is on the body
>boohoo loose skin and ill fitting clothes
Guess what, if you rammed your car in the wall of your house, taking the car away won't fix the gigantic hole in your house. You'll have to repair it.

It just doesn't seem fair that skellies can go from bones to sexy in like 2 years while fatties have to wait a decade for their gains to mean anything to a 3rd party

A full body lift, with some minor lipo to sculpt , is $20,000 where i live.

A small price to pay.

Someone post that guy who went from fat to ripped but his nipples were below his pecs

> being unable to re-tailor old clothes

6'7" as well, but I'm thinking closer to 250-260. We'll see once I get there but I have a long way to go yet.

You are born a Skelly. Nobody is born fatso

Skin is made of protein, particularly of the glucogenic amino acid variety (glycine, proline, etc), which the liver can convert to glucose via GNG for energy, which it will do if you a) fast b) have lots of excess skin.

Was fat for most of my life, recently lost 150lbs.

Downsides: I get girls totally lose their spaghetti on me now and I have NO idea how to extract myself from the situation.

Downsides: I'm no longer the "funny fat guy" now I'm the "asshole chadbro" for acting the same.

Downsides: I have a little flappy skin on the bottom of my stomach and ass. Nothing that can't be hidden by some smartly placed underwear.

Downsides: I feel a lot of regret/guilt smashing 2500 calories for dinner on a whim when that never really used to bother me when I was fat.

This brings up something I always wondered about. If you get fit, do people begin to assume that you're dumb?

I'm poor too and went from from wearing a 2XL to barely fitting a large. The XL and 2XL clothes look horrendous on me and I learned just how much of a difference proper fitting clothes make to your look. Throw out your old clothes or donate them like I did.

Shop thrifty and remember that certain things cannot be found for cheap unless you look VERY hard (underwear and white under shirts mainly). I managed to buy a whole new wardrobe that included 2 pairs of sneakers, 2 jeans, 4 dress t shirts, 3 polo shirts, new underwear and white t shirts, and 2 new belts for about $410 by shopping at thrift stores and looking online for deals.

Getting new clothes is one of the best things about losing weight, so don't deny yourself the pleasure.

Kind of a little bit, not as much as you'd think. If they do they don't show it really.

That Jon Hamm episode of 30 rock where he just gets to do whatever he wants because of how he looks, there's a lot of truth to that though, so I don't know how people really feel but I can just pretty much do whatever crazy shit I want to and people fall all over themselves to let me.

I didn't have to buy new clothes, I just cut new holes in my belt and called it a day.

Better than being a name on a slab in front of a double wide grave in my opinion

>implying you didn't look like one when you were 200lbs overweight

I'm pretty sure people assume your level of intelligence by the way speak more than how you look.

There's no real way to gauge someone's intelligence without seeing how they handle situations that deal with themselves directly.

>the guilt of eating (or a permanently fucked up relationship with food)
>comments about anorexia/bullimia
>the stress of calorie/macro counting
>birthdays or christmas
>hard plastic chairs

having no usable underwear every month is a huge pain in the ass

not born fatso but sure as fuck raised fatso

>caloric deficit
Never gonna make it.

The big one for me was that in middle school and early high school I could use the elbow of my arm bent at 90 degrees as a pillow to nap at a table or desk, I tried to do that today at my university desk between classes and fuark that was uncomfortable.

As far as clothes go for me it was realizing that I lost a lot of weight meant my size changed. After losing 60 pounds I never changed my shirt size. Once freshman year everyone in my dorm got a free shirt and I put down XL and the RA laughed and gave me a medium. It fit and I still wear it from time to time but man the day you realize you lost two shirt sizes really hits you.

All the money you saved not being a fatass should have easily paid for your new wardrobe.

once you get a vein on your bicep everyone things you're fucking retarded no matter what you do I fucking swear

>wearing underwear

>having to deal with the passive aggressive comments from people who will never make it
Unironically one of my favourite parts of weightloss and getting Veeky Forums
The tears and the salt are so fucking delicious

Even native English have problems with it written. Like they're, there, their. People are just ignorant sometimes

I wear the same 4XL clothes but I wear one of those fatsuits that they use for movies underneath. My legs are big so the old pants are more comfortable anyway. No one knows that I'm down to 10% bodyfat. The face confuses people but whatever, I like it.

>shitty actions have shitty consequences

gee

That's not true, fat babies are a thing

maybe you were always retarded and people don't feel bad for you now because you're not fat as well

its recommended to lose 2 lbs / week at most for a reason, otherwise you look like shrivelskin here