YOU ARE A SICK CUNT IF YOU WANNA BE
R E M E M B E R:

WE ARE ALL GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=16uDoya2rfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcG9wY-6Mmo&t=409s
youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been a while since we had one of these... the good old days.

Finally someone willing to make fit great again

For Zyzz, with Zyzz and in Zyzz brahs

Alright lads, here's how it is. I've been on break for around a month now with another month to go. Me and my friends have been out together nearly every day and there's nothing left to do around here, and besides that, I'm getting a bit sick of them now.

Anyway, what are some good hobbies or skills or even just ways to burn time?

I'd like to start something that I can get really good at like painting or something but I just want anons suggestions right now.

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKKKKKK

Did you make that? Bravo if so.
And I'm a straight male. Why does this video get me so amped up..serious question
>Make Veeky Forums Great Again

What are your interests? Is painting something that will make you a better man in your eyes?
My current hobbies consist in reading politics and learning a new language, japanese at the moment. These two give me tons of knowledge and subjects to talk about in conversations, so I, an already extroverted guy, can enhance my social skills even more
If you have an art gift, dedicate to it

Get better at something you are already good at

Hope you make it brah

>I'd like to start something that I can get really good at like painting or something but I just want anons suggestions right now.
Jordan Peterson. For painting, at your age, I recommend watching the level up sess by Stefan Wootha Richard. Start with David Fincher's figure drawing course (Instead of Loomis) and then do Hogarth for anatomy. For anatomy 9 times with reff 9 times from your head. + daily figure drawing + drawing cubes in perspective everyday.

I did not, but it is one of the best motivational zyzz videos I found out there

This one also makes me pump liters of testosterone:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcG9wY-6Mmo&t=409s

that's incredible

Zyzz is Veeky Forums's messiah

We all get that feeling

How old was he when he died? 20 something?

Thanks for the advice lad, those level up podcasts look great. Who's Jordan Peterson though? All I can find is some Canadian psychologist.
I used to paint a lot as a kid so it was the first thing that popped into my head honestly. I might try out some instruments too.

I'm just looking for something I can do on my own, I've had no alone time at all recently and all of my hobbies are social ones so I just want something to pick up and learn so I can chill out by myself.

Cheers user.

do it for her user-kun

temporal age? 22
legacy? immortal

How do I get over a 5 years relationship breakup guys, i miss her so much

The love gap is just too big, i miss being loved so hard

h-hai s-senpai
ganbarimashyou

私たちはすべてそれを作るつもりです

old father time young one
distract yourself with hobbies, friends and career

I have no fucking clue user. Maybe I'm just a shit person but I only just got over my ex, purely because I drunkenly got a new gf at a party. Now I think about her a lot even though I know I need to end this because I'm not interested in her at all.

The only times it felt better to me was when I was out, taking my mind off of her or drowning my problems in vodka while having a mental breakdown to my best friend about her. Fucking kill me lad, I still miss her even now even though I know she was bad for me.

I guess put yourself back out there, I haven't thought about my ex in a while now I've got a new gf.

Fuck you,you are shit and this board is shit and this dead steroid user was shit. Kys now

can't read the 2nd kanji :( but from watashitachi I can guess where it's going

less dooooo eeeett booiizzzz

fuck off cancer
#M/F/GA

We're all gonna make it brehs

such symmetry

Butthurt faggot.

>Duolingo in between sets
>Audiobooks and podcasts driving too and from the gym

Come on and get on my level everyone. Plenty of room.

this is literally me :O
joocy LISS incline treadmill while reading a book or smashing flashcards

>Come on and get on my level everyone.
No thank you, i left your pre-school level years ago. Faggot

lost image from auschwitz gym for skelly's
arbeit macht frei skelly's

Zyzz was a shitskin roider who died at 22 fucking a tranny in a sauna. He was a faggot like the rest of you shitskins on here. You faggots can't and won't change. KYS now

>bitter and probably has no lats

Wish you the best and hope you make it

LOL, butthurt and a small dyel. hope you kys soon.

Is it even possible to look like Zyzz if you don't have his body type? I am likely to always be fit fat given how large I am as a whole.

>Is it even possible to look like Zyzz
Not for you you fat pile of shit. Get lost fatty

>post zyzz vid
>doesn't post the simply shredded classic
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARK

youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os

>self improvement
>dead at 22 edition

Oh the irony.

I see you've trained edge lord to lvl 100. Get off your computer and go do something productive with your life.

I see you are a teenaged vidagame player. Protip stupid, i do more in a day than you do in a yeat you fucking piece of subhuman trash. KYS now.

Finally starting my 100mg Tren A ed with 200mg test E ew. How long will it take me to hit zyzz mode?

>Zyzz
>dead

>self improvement bread
>nothing but bitter trash and edge lords posting

mfw

We shall overwhelm all the negativity and ascend to the highest steps of aesthetics like Zyzz did

The evil must sucumb

I think a great way to improve yourself is to stop blatantly insulting other user's on the internet.

You mean typing "kys" over and over again isn't a good self improvement strategy?

>I think a great way to improve yourself is to stop blatantly insulting other user's on the internet.
I think you should shut your fat pie hole and go back to masturbating to your dead roid idol zyzz you little skelly faggot

>>self improvement bread
>>nothing but bitter trash and edge lords posting
Than get lost you little faggot. KYS NOW

Holy shit do you have a macro bound for kys? I have a self-improvement strategy fresh made just you for summer friend; see if you can type an entire reply without using the acronym "kys". Hell, even try typing it out as "kill yourself".

Kys now you non-human piece of trash. You should because of the autism you have

>than

Grammer Nazi,kys faggot.

Went to the club last night and had bitches mirin as fuck, but didn't go for those ones. Was feeling good and went for three of the hottest girls in the place, rejected by all three.

Thinking of settling for the girls who give the obvious signals when I head back out on Friday, but I'm also trying to get more comfortable with rejection and I feel like I'm capable of landing those dimes.

What do boys

Are you excited for middle school user? What elective are you taking first semester?

>inb4 kys

Kys now you autistic faggot. Too bad you'll never amount to anything you shitbag

Women give you signals if they are interested
If she looked at you and you noticed nothing, then move on
Even the most handsome guys don't dine once in a while

Grow confidence, maybe deal with a rejection sometimes and you'll make it

Learn a language? Outdoors?