Help Veeky Forums

Help Veeky Forums

Watching "WHAT THE HEALTH" on Netflix.

Been feeding my kids and husband nothing but lean protein and 'healthy' unprocessed foods.

Are we gonna die?

this was an interesting movie

Bait

Yes, but not from that.

"One egg a day can be as bad as smoking five cigarettes per day for life expectancy."

"The yolk of a hen's egg is the most concentrated glom of saturated fat and cholesterol. It's made to run a baby chicken for 21 days with no outside energy..."

I don't know what to believe anymore.

>fake news

I watched that. Now I'm vegan.

the fuck?

take this shit over to reddit no one gives a shit

Don't have Netflix. What's wrong with lean protein OP?

damn shill

you have a point? or just shitposting?

I hope this is bait. But even if it is, I know that there probably are people out there stupid enough to watch this nonsense and turn vegan.

Meat gives you cancer bro

According to that movie my 4 eggs a day are equivalent to 16 cigarettes a day.

Equivalent in what unit of measurement you may ask?

Cancer points.

Enjoy your heart attack

Are you legally retarded?

4 eggs has the effect of 16 ciggies a day as far as your body is concerned.

So does air.

Go ahead, stop breathing at any time now.

Yes. My point is that everyday, 2-3 times a day this documentary has been the topic of a thread for nearly a month.
It's obvious shill.
>my kids
>husband
To top it off you're baiting as a girl or a fag with a kid. I wish I could crush your skull

Can you please link a study showing this? Pretty much every study I've seen to date has shown that eggs at worst are net neutral as far as health and wellness go so I would very much so like to see some citation here.

first time seeing bro

maybe get out once in a while

It's not so bad they're slims.

google it

the video references a few studies.

i wonder how much these social media marketing experts are earning

There seems to be just one study showing it and it's paywalled

My friend's a vegan because of that movie.

Now he just eats candy, oreos, wonder bread, potatoes with margarine, and salads with low fat dressing.

Fucking vegan assholes give a shit more about animals than people. They just try to scare the shit out of people and don't give a shit what they eat as long as it's not animals.

Oh yeah and Okja. No wonder testosterone levels are dropping

sure. Not back to your larping as either a girl or a faggot for Netflix™

"Eating one sugar snap pea is equivalent to putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. It contains no less than five seeds which, if they reached maturity, would be seven foot tall stalks."

What can you eat, bros?

And, again, there are numerous studies that have looked at the same shit and have shown the opposite. So if anyone who has access could take a look at it and see if the methodology is sound then please let me know.

A direct link to a rip would be the best obviously, but I won't hold my breath.

According to studies where vegans were compared to everyone else (i.e., hamplanets) people who ate meat had higher risk of cancer. Also, apparently killing animals for food is worse than enslaving them as pets or killing non mammals (insects/germs/pests)

>compare a group of people who are more likley to be health conscious when making choices about their eating habits to the general population
>study finds that the people who are more likley to be health conscious have a lower risk of metabolic diseases

What a shock

I agree it's bullshit

>people cant be gay

also not OP but whatever breh

so much ad hominim are you sure you're not Trump?

Vegan posting needs to be banned for 6 months.

does it scare you?

No, it annoys the fuck out of me as does boogie posting

~9 minutes in the doctor literally said" fat makes you fat, not carbs"
>mfw

>Nigger "doctor" claims that the US government recommending milk is a sign of systemic racism because lots of dindus are lactose intolerant
>mfw

> The X that Y doesn't want you to see.

Yeah no thanks.

It's for retards.