Last rep face

last rep face

I want to fuck her soooo bad.

You know who is really hot? The actress who played mantis in the second guardians of the galaxy

No u

you, sir, have good taste

in unrelated news, some nice guy complimented me after I benched the 95lb dumbbells so here's some positive energy to you

I'm forever scared of people in the gym because some guy threw a fit after I asked if I could work in with him on the bench he was using. it was the one you do ohp in. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal because he (of course) wasn't using it for ohp: he was curling

Doesn't she have a weird vagina or something?

I didn't mean really hot as in actually hot, I meant it as incredibly. I think rei is also hot

Some dudes are dicks, don't let that put you off meeting the regulars. Last gym I went to had some really awesome guys that led to great conversations which made going to the gym even more enjoyable

but user, I am an autism. my psychologist says the only way to get over it is to practice, but to practice I have to talk to people, but talking to people is hard because I am an autism

so, like a peptide bond, I remain in my state. sure, this position is thermodynamically unstable but the activation energy or kinetics of reversing this state is too great :( maybe one day I will find my enzyme

bitch look demonic

You've got to be your own enzyme. I hate talking to people and wasn't good at it before. I then worked as a restaurant proprietor for two years, was forced to talk to people for a living, and got good at it (still hate it).

At the gym, don't wear headphones. Ask regulars for spots, then ask for advice, then overhear a (casual) conversation they're having with another regular and chime in if you know anything about it.

Example:
>go to gym everyday
>forget headphones one day, need a spot so I ask a guy I saw all the time
>he did, pushed me on my last rep which was awesome
>a few days later I see him and ask for advice on form, he gladly gives it
>a few weeks later he asks me to work in on a circuit with him, we chat a bit
>the next week I overhear him talking with other regulars about the "worst" drug so I tell them about krokodil, we continue having this locker room talk for an hour while we all work out

After that the gym was like a bar where all the regulars talk about stupid shit except we all worked out during said conversations

this is too much for me to handle and is more or less what the psychologist recommended. its stupid because once I get going I'm pretty good. getting going is the hard part

she kinda looks like alien
like from the alien movies

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

imagine how tight the mouth in the mouth would be

Get a job in a service industry. Makes the getting going part a lot easier and gives you money for practicing.

The fact you go to a psych to fix it means you want to and if you want to fix it that just means it's only a matter of time before you get it done. You got it bro, belive in yourself

>tfw you get a blowjob from a girl's tongue's tongue

maybe one day