What deodorant does Veeky Forums use

What deodorant does Veeky Forums use.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUDeem885pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

old spice sweat defense pure sport

Ban unscented. Its for women, but it works for men too. Smells like nothing, I dont like leaving a scent or anything

This and DEGREE blue stuff

>aluminum based deodorants
I just spray some baking soda water under my pits

not gonna tell you faggot

gillette gel, everything else fucks up my shirts with stains..

Degree arctic edge gel

Pure sport used to be God tier, but they changed the scent 2 years ago and doesn't work well or smell nearly as good.

Speed-stick and only speed-stick.

None.

>He's not trying to look for females that are attracted to his natural body odor for optimal mating.

Dove sensitive skin. I've tried all natural... like just using baking soda... horrible gave me a rash.... same with most common brands too. Anyone have some hippy shit that works?

My nigga

Try limes?

Goddamn any stinky assholes that think this is a good idea, especially at a gym.
Fuck you.
Use deodorant.

Try mixing it with water?
youtube.com/watch?v=RUDeem885pA

Secret sentless

I don't smell that bad anyway since I'm not a pajeet so I'm fine.

Been using Axe Phoenix
Gets a bad rap because of the "middle school locker room" associations but it's been long enough that no one really wears it anymore, and if you avoid the spray stuff and just use deodorant, you'll smell very nice. Have gotten more compliments from both sexes since I switched to it.
Occasionally I'll use some unscented brand (I think it's Speed Stick unscented) with cologne, JPGaultlier Le Male. Got it because there was a sale and I have no idea how to pick out the "right" scent, it smells pretty good to me.

>I can't smell myself which means other people can't either.

No, you don't. Pay attention to how people act around you. The next time someone avoids you or moves away you'll know why.

explaoin the use of cologne then

>tfw I'm still scented but I'm scared of getting cancer from the other brands

Degree motions sense anti White and yellow

I sweat badly and usually whatever deodorant I get always stain my shirts and gels burn. This is probably the only deodorant that actually stays on and leaves no marks

Best shit

Sex Panther cologne

One of the best they've made next to Matterhorn. They had a good one there but discontinued it.

I approve. Bought a 6-pack of those from Amazon. Down to my last one.

just want to weigh in that this is the most disgusting deodorant ever. people have literally told me to stop wearing it

t. Pajeet

gross that fucking bro smell

what?

damn am i the only person who uses antiperspirant deodorant?

Only thing I found that doesn't smell like a middle school locker room

Which one??

It's ok/10

the fuck are you talking about dude

the large majority of legit deodorant brands have extensive choices of neutral, soap-smelling deodorant varieties

in fact, you actually have to go out of your way to find "middle school locker room" smelling shit. the only stuff that smells like that are horrible body spray or when major brands try to break out their "fancy" smells

see, like this shit
>old spice swagger
>desperado

are the locker room smells. but old spice has plenty of ones like "original' or "fresh"

I've never smelled a locker room so I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't use much of it, maybe about one application(one swipe/wipe) and it does me good.

Is it true that deodorant is the cause of yellow sweat stains?
I hate having to throw out white tshirts after a few months.

The "middle school locker room smell" is a joke about how middle schoolers use the really strong ridiculous smelling deodorants like axe, lynx, whatever other bullshit its called, or the other cologne-style deodorants like your desperado shit

and it is true. i attended middle school in the mid 2000s and they would spray axe all over

This, the streakless factor is the beez kneez

well what do you use all superior one?

>literally everyone uses a different deodorant

you may like it but its too soapy try to find something with a more masculine earthy smell

Something to keep in mind is that everyone can smell you except for yourself.
You should have a constant fear of smelling bad in public, either body or breath wise. Smelling bad instantly negates any other positive features you've worked for, and people won't forget it. Smells play a huge part in psychology, even if we don't realize it.

Is roll on better then spray?

There was this every man jack deodarant that smelled woody and masculine, but it didnt last long. i'm not talking about wanting it to be strong and over powering, it wore off after a while.

I find that spray is generally too strong (locker room) and I'll end up sweating through it fairly quickly, whereas a sticc will leave me dry all day, even to the point of smelling acceptable after the gym.
I used to buy a sticc and spray of the same scent (Old Spice) and do two light collarbone sprays, but people started telling me it was too strong.
Only time you should be spraying is with cologne, which should be reserved for special occasions anyway.

Arm and Hammer scentless is my preference

if it was the cedarwood it might have been old

Think it might have been the sandalwood, even though the cedarwood does smell nice too.

Are you asking or telling?

This is the best shit to rub yourself with!!!!

>everyone can smell you except for yourself.
well then how am i supposed to know if i'm a stinky boy

Actually gotten a lot of compliments from chicks about how good smell when I have Denali on

Get your nose deep in your armpit and really give it a good whiff. try smelling something else before this too.

Always assume you smell worse than you do.
If you smell your pit and the deodorant is fresh, you smell acceptable.
If you can't smell your pit, you're starting to smell dank.
If you smell a bit of sweat, you're sickening everybody around you.
If you're not wearing deodorant, you'll reek of shit after a couple hours, period. People naturally smell bad, it's not something you can avoid by cleaning up your diet or showering twice a day. Please just wear deodorant. If it's feasible, reapply halfway through the day, especially if you live in a hot area. Keep a small sticc in your bag or car.

Right Guard Extreme Sport or whatever the fuck it is

I swear it smells different than it used to when it came out. I remember it being like a leathery earthy smell, now it's kind of a sweeter smell.

Only one that doesn't make me want to vomit when I smell it on myself, and it's cheaper than the regular kind when on sale (obv I stock up). Also no aluminum or other possibly toxic chemicals. Aluminum causing dementia might be a meme but I'm not taking any chances.

This is the grandpa version
At first I thought it was just a bad one I got but all the rest I bought from other stores smelled like Windex.

You can still find good ones but they are hard to find.

are you saying the red zone version smells good?

hell yeah brother I always take a nice whiff between sets

I never wear deoderrant and have gotten comments about how good I smell

maybe ya'll shut-in slobs need to start showering every day, eating better food, etc?

same as yours

this

>being proud of the smell an external source gives you, like its any of your own doing

kek

This one here, scented is for middle schooners and foreigners

This is the patrician choice

Whatevers on sale. Youll learn theyre all the same.

All you n00bs.....

>deodorant
Because you fags smell.
>anti-perspirant
Because you fags sweat.

Now
>pic related
Because living in a hot, humid climate means that neither of the above two choices are effective or work.

IF you sweat you gonna want to not smell. Kill off the bacteria that makes you smell.

>Alum blocks are made of natural potassium alum which has antiseptic and astringent qualities.

>Go do something Veeky Forums related
>sweat.jpg
>Shower
>still wet
>rub self with alum bar
>get saltly
>not that kind of salty
>dry self
>Not smell.
>Add perfume as faggy as you wish

Gillette Gel deodorant

grandad used to use old spice, only choice for me

t. low test

It's the aluminum whatever compound in most antiperspirants. Stick to deodorants that don't have aluminum in it as it reacts to the sweat.

My niggah

This one desu

Used to use old spice until one day it suddenly started giving me fucking painful chemical burns. I did research and other people had the same issues around the same time as me, so Old spice must have changed something in the deodorant.

Now I stay away from all clear deodorant because I'm spooked

I dont use deo i dont give a FUCK! altho there is a woman eyeing me and and sat always close to me now she doesnt any more lmao i think i smell bad but i came from the gym why the FUCK would i put on deo if im gonna shower at home??

>use Adidas
>everything else gives me a rash
>they stopped making deodorant
>find a place that has it and cleans them out
>supply lasted more than a year
>on my last one

This but stick, not aerosol

Mah nigga

GOAT choice

Infowars deodorant.

I really surprised how strong it was and how it lasted for two days. I got pic related to compliment it.

I use pic related. I feel kinda skeptical on body wash have been mostly a soap kinda guy. Is it legit? I might consider trying it out

>He doesn't already have a female since he smells like ass
lmaoing at your life right now

smell like a spice cabinet. It's an okayish combo

>ctrl+f
>no certain dri

Shit's the fucking best. I'd try every single antiperspirant available, and all they did was stain my shirt armpits white while I'd still sweat like crazy. Then I got the certain dri roll ons, and I just never sweat from my armpits anymore. It's miracle liquid

I've had tons of women tell me I small amazing, legit random women compliment me that i smell good.

I rub sand and sawdust on my armpits and crotch.

Man up you fruity fucking gay ass pussies.

Le manly man! Do you also grow out your beard and brag to everyone about it?

no, becasue im 181cm and 27yo and don't want to look like a grotesque nu-male.

Also forgot to add that that sticks are way better and efficent than aerosol.

Male deodorant names:
>Arctic Force
>Edge Blast
>Ice Laser Gel
>Stealth Chill
>Missle Freeze

Women's deodorants
>Intuition
>Sheer Mystique
>Secret Wisdom
>Exquisite Love
>French Poetry

Nigger deodorants
>Swagger
>anything containing the word "sport"
>Jungle Breeze
>Safari Sport

Beta

I like my own smell, I think it's attractive. Am I a homo? I don't deodorant because I legit think I smell good. I've never once in my life been told I smell bad either (29, haven't used deodorant since high school)

Is there an antu perspirant version? I sweat like a mad cunt ever since I started lifting.

People don't tell random people they stink of BO. Which you probably do.