Is he going to place well at the Ruby this year?

Is he going to place well at the Ruby this year?

He says he is in the best shape of his life, and is losing the last bits of bodyfat.

I unironically wish i had his legs

>actually caring about an inbred Jew

Kill yourself faggot. This isn't misc

he has really good calves

wtf is wrong with you?

hes actually looking pretty good, hopefully he doesnt fuck up his prep

also I've only known about piss lord for about a year, there is something wrong with him tho right? like autism or downs?

"I AM NOT AUTISM" --The piss lord

like, barely 1% autism

Maybe, but knowing him he either retains what muscle he has and ends up being fat, or he loses some fat along with muscle mass.

the lord has autism, dyslexia, add, and god knows what else

I gotta hand it to him desu, he's looking pretty good lately
He's still obviously cheating on his diet like a fat monkey prick but he's working harder than he has in a long time
Wish he'd stop this delusion about starring in Hollywood movies tho

Watching any of his videos for a brief period of time should indicate that he's on the spectrum.

He's looking alright, but he's not as lean as he was with Coath Adam. Tristan is actually training him pretty hard. Karen needs to fuck off though, she's useless.

Karen is only useless because Jason keeps lying about his car breaking down on Thursdays when he's supposed to train with her
She's spending her time trying to train Jason and he's not listening to her, she's even said she doesn't care about what he talks about, I would too if I was an insufferable prick like J-cream

I don't know if it's his crappy poses, fat, or terrible genetics

you can't even tell

if he leans out more there is a chance, but jason doesn't have the best track record when it comes to sticking to his diet.

i dont mind karen tbqhwya

I was just joking. He doesn't have a chance in hell

He comes off as a likable idiot in the misfit videos, but watching some of his snapchats made me really hate him. He really is a fucking prick desu.

>Karen needs to fuck off though, she's useless.
Fucking stoopid, she's literally exactly what he needs and she also makes the objectively mentiest videos out of all blackliverlabs

FUCK OFF HATER TROLLS IT ARNOLD SCHWARZENIGGENING NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR RIC SAVAGENING WOO BABY YEAH

facebook /JasonORDER66/videos/1516761958390275/

>those fucking legs

FREAKY BABY!!!

>mfw he compared himself to Arnold in the last blackstonelabs video

Rogue Order 66 on Cookie Cutter Nate crew reporting

He has better calves than everyone in here, including the people that roid

That is mostly genetics though, and he DOES roid

Is Degeneration Iron still going on? I thought their gym closed.

>I have ADHD, PTSD, STD, MIT, PhD, dyslexia and trapazoids
>autism people have no speech