20 grams of protein per 100 calories

>20 grams of protein per 100 calories
>sodium content helps vascularity

tell me again why you aren't doing BOSSAD(bottle of soy sauce a day)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gyno

honestly this is the average sort of condiment i wish i had been having one night snacks with in college

nothing really noteworthy about it but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather eat it than something objectively tastier because at that point you're like "ok you're feeding me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this condiment you're like "ok its just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

low test need not apply

you dont really know how protein and calories are correlated do you?

kek

each gram of protein has 4 calories. 20 grams of protein x 4 calories is 80 calories. remaining 20 are from minute amounts of carbs and fats. pretty good protein to overall calorie ratio.

>soy
>tfw your balls fall off from all the phytoestrogens

because soy is processed similarly to oestrogens and fucks up your testosterone levels beyond salvation. It's mostly responsible for the TEST crisis of the recent years.
soy finds its way into a fuckton of processed food and it's been reducing testosterone levels in males since the 50's at around 1%/year meaning you have half of what your grandfather had in his prime.
Don't eat S O Y bro

>(((soy))) protein

There are literally zero studies that support the claim that soy raises serum estrogen

Sodium out the ass

Fucking pure salt

>muh vascularity

No.

There's actually a few, queef breath, that suggest that many plants such as soy, contain estrogens as a sort of defense mechanism against herbivores to affect male fertility.

link em

then how do you explain these

Post one (1).

Maybe but I know it does lower cholesterol levels in men. Cholesterol is important for testosterone levels.

Please post a study confirming that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
My bad it's female fertility. Still estrogens though you handsome gents

I just finished my bottle a few days ago. still have some other soy based seasoning tho. Make sure to have a generous amount of this to meals. just finished a set and vein gains were solid.

>phoneposting
anyway
>The similarities, at molecular level, of estrogens and phytoestrogens allow them to mildly mimic and sometimes act as antagonists of estrogen.[1]
>Researchers are exploring the nutritional role of phytoestrogens in the regulation of cholesterol and the maintenance of proper bone density post-menopause. Evidence is accruing that phytoestrogens may have protective action against diverse health disorders, such as prostate, breast, bowel, and other cancers, cardiovascular disease, brain function disorders and osteoporosis,[1][8][9][10]
>Males[edit]
>A 2010 meta-analysis of fifteen placebo-controlled studies said that "neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men."[34] Furthermore, isoflavone supplementation has no effect on sperm concentration, count or motility, and it leads to no observable changes in testicular or ejaculate volume.[35][36] A 2010 review suggested that the sperm count decline and the increasing rate of testicular cancers in the West could be linked to a higher presence of isoflavone phytoestrogens in the diet, even if this is not proved and must still be debated.[37]
So we have all the studies in favor of soy and just one inconclusive.
Soy is not just safe but beneficial.
/thread

all I need to know is that asians eat soy all day and look at the state of them

>all I need to know is that americans eat burbers all day and look at the state of them

that's why I don't eat burgers all day

jewish xenoestrogens
BOSSAD = MOSSAD

helpful tip: refined salt is garbage and lacks lots of things. buy yourself unrefined salt which isn't even white in color and not devoid of minerals

so you want to eat burbers all day? because that's not healthy either, user

thanks user, gonna avoid soy sauce like the plague now. cute > muscles

The manner in which they process soy sauce actually removes the phytoestrogens from it, so no gyno.

Really? Can you elaborate? I want to switch to soy milk and tofu because I like the taste but I'm afraid I'll grow manboobs

Literally no-one else here concerned about what a bottle of soy sauce a day would do to your kidneys?

>BOSSAD
kek

you would literally die of BOSSAD on day one
it is known

Soy milk and tofu both have the phytoestrogens still, sorry m8. The distillation process they use for soy sauce that removes it.