Has anyone here ever thought about running away from home?

Has anyone here ever thought about running away from home?

I'm tired of how they've treated me as a child and also how they treat me now and won't respect me. They never let me sleep in time, they monitor my debit and credit card bill to watch where i spend my money and then yell at me if I even spend $5 on food they didn't approve of, they sometimes throw food i bought away because i think it makes them feel insecure because they're fat and im trying to become healthy.

I'm 21 years old and im considering running away from home and moving to a new city where I can make some friends and get a better job and start a new life. Does anyone have any experience? I know this isn't exactly fitness related but I would like some advice because im scared thank you Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

theavtimes.com/2015/07/04/man-shot-dead-in-deputy-involved-shooting-in-lancaster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it running away from home if you are an adult and you move somewhere and get a job?

I guess so if i stop talking to them for ever and don't even say im leaving

everything except the "dont say im leaving" part is a normal part of growing up

after what theyve done to me i dont want to speak to them anymore im going to run away i think

Adults don't run away, you stupid NEET. It's called Moving Out.

Maybe you're not being respected because you're not respectable. You're 21 and live at home, where I assume your parents pay for all your shit. If the debit and credit cards were your's, then just don't let them monitor it. And if you actually believe that you're going to run away, move to a new city, get new friends, and get a better job, you're going to be in for a big surprise. It's not going to be nearly as easy as you seem to think it is. Granted, I know someone who's done it, but you need to think long and hard about what you're thinking of doing.

Maybe it'll be good for you. Toughen you up. Hell, maybe your parents want you to leave already and they don't want to tell you outright. Maybe you'll have a grand old time, with your new found friends and better job. Maybe these things are all true. But like I said, you need to consider long and hard about what you're going to be doing.

Run away huh. Do you have at least 5k saved up? Do you have a car? Where are you going to live? You need money for a deposit. You also need references and a credit score. Otherwise you'll have to bum it with roommates you don't even know. Then you have to pay rent, utilities, insurance and all that shit. So now you're working a shitty job to pay for all these bills you thought you wanted. Look dude if you might just be over exaggerating this shit. Tell your parents to give you some room, if they don't then get your shit together, make a fucking plan, then move out. Just make sure you have some money saved up or you'll be homeless quicker than you can say jiffy lube.

i sometimes think about suicide and/or just disappearing.

>where I assume your parents pay for all your shit

I buy my own food (or try to, when they don't throw it out). I've been paying my own cellphone and gym bill since 16, bought my own clothes and other stuff since 16, literally buy everything, i even pay utilities sometimes. fuck you normie for assuming all this bullshit about me.

>But like I said, you need to consider long and hard about what you're going to be doing.
I have considered it, anything is better than living with my parents because of the way they treat me.

Then you already know what you need to do

i have money and a 700 credit score

Then fucking leave. Jesus. What's all the talk about "running away"? Start searching for an apartment. Or get a couple of friends together to rent a house.

Also have you talked to you parents about them stop looking at your statements? If they still do it, then just wake up earlier and take your statements yourself. Hell, most banks do electronic statements nowadays.

Extremely low quality bait friendo

My pops was killed due to being shot by the cops. He was the one who taught me how to work out when I was 16, I have 2 brothers, they both hate me and blame me for my dad dying when I was there we went on a walk and I was telling him about leasing a ps4, or buying one. He said he would look into it if I had better grades I said okay couple minutes before the cops harassed us he told me about how he had a dream of him going to heaven and the sad thing was it felt like he knew it was his time.. The cops killed him for having his hands in his pockets we complied but, they still shot him, Me shocked I ran home and told my brothers we cried and cps tried to take me and my lil bro away from my older bro, mom was a pos meth user for a while then she took me and my bro in.....fast foward to 1st thanksgiving without dad, older brother gets drunk and beats the shit outta me and saying it was my fault dad died....my brother also says that I was not even related to dad.....I cried and tried to shoot myself....pussied out...too young to get job or even girlfriend dont work out as much because my dad.....Both of my brothers hate me and treat me as the black sheep....both brothers are very strict christians......I have my doubts on God......Meet girl she really likes me but, I mask my true feels of depression and shit one day tell her after we kissed she just stopped talking to me......brothers always rip on me for not having many friends...Watch anime sometimes to help me (cowboy bebop and Samurai Champloo) they tell me only weird kids watch that...Tell them it helps me....they are always so intrusive....one day they figure out my doubts on God tell me Im an atheist faggot even though im not get some confidence to get a job, to save up and buy a car, brothers jack me for 200$.....Ive had it!!! I live with my sister for a bit plan to never speak to this degenerate family again.....I love you dad and will always miss ya

theavtimes.com/2015/07/04/man-shot-dead-in-deputy-involved-shooting-in-lancaster/ here is the news article of his death

They insisted they be authorized users on my accounts. When I brought up my privacy they got angry and threatened to kick me out and started talking about how I live with them for free and don't pay them rent so that means I should have no privacy as a result, in case i'm "wasting my money".

Shut up you fucking bitch. Support yourself and quit whining about mommy and daddy. Pathetic

fucking normal

This.

If you're 21 it's not called running away it's called moving out lol

OP I'm a sperglord living at home at 25 so I'm not going to call you a loser like everyone else here

but they are being really controlling of you, and i dont understand why you havent posted here saying you're even considering moving out. is it not possible financially? why not?

also dont pay attention to fit creaming you for being 21 living at home. most of the people here at that age are in college, getting it paid for by their parents, and living in an apartment in school and will move back home after school

they are right, now stop living with them for free and move out

>most of the people here at that age are in college, getting it paid for by their parents, and living in an apartment in school and will move back home after school
that's a really bad attitude to have

When did you move out you fucking faggots?

I bet you're NEETs or at least live with your parents and yet you like feeling good by pretending you moved out early and actually work jobs that aren't part-time at burger king.

what do you mean, my attitude?

please dude. most of this board is like what, 18-20 years old and in college

Measuring yourself by the mediocrity of others I meant.

i wasnt measuring myself by anyone. i was saying that fit always likes to do this whole "move out at 18 like a man" meme, when most of this board themselves are in college acting like that's "not living at home" and acting superior to everyone else

>21
>running away

It's just called moving out user, you should be working towards it

If you arent in uni, enlist in the military.

Incentive to stay fit + benefits

ur dad would want you to stand up to your brothers. i've been in a similar position just keep doing you space cowboy,

I did this back when I was 22, my parents weren't quite as intrusive but the mentality was the same.

Think about it this way - in a couple of years where do you think you will be?
If you decide to stay with your parents now you will probably still be there in 2 years doing the same stuff as now.
If you decide to move out now, in 2 years you may have a really nice apartment and have control over your own life.

You cannot expect different results without change.

Good luck OP

>Adults don't run away, you stupid NEET. It's called Moving Out.
/thread

I live at home but I make $30/h full time and go to college. So my parents don't give a fuck what I do and I like not throwing money away at rent.

I moved out when i finished my Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering and started my Masters. So at age 23
I got a big schoolarship so i could afford it.

If it wasn't for that i would have moved at 25 since basically everyone has a job waiting for them at my university.

Then again, my parents are awesome people, so i never felt rushed, i just wanted my own place to bring girls to

my parents feed my shitty foods so cant cut or bulk properly

Lmfao. You (apparently) have a job, and youre 21 years old. Move the fuck out you autist. This is some of the most immature shit ive ever seen. Really im doubting that youre even 21. If you are you need a serious reality check.

this, if you're not a neckbeard loser and are actually working towards something, your parents can still respect you while you live with them

What is this pasta lmao

your dad died like a nigger

>I'm 21 years old and im considering running away from home
Leaving home at fucking 21 isn't fucking running away. It's called moving out. Holy shit.

I thought this guy was 15 when reading hte post.

>Running away from home
>Running
Enjoy your no gains

hehe

lmao you cant run away from home at 21 dude its just called moving out

Op do a little research about the area youd like to move to find a place and apply for jobs then tell your parents that youre moving to x and will have y job and thats that if you decide to never call them once your there thats on you but dont slip out in the night like a coward

this