CUTTING SEX DRIVE

I've been cutting at a 1000 calorie deficit for 2 months now. My libido is dead--am I doing permanent damage to my hormones?

And yes, I am getting 80g of fats everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
thoughtcatalog.com/dr-chet-williams/2014/06/this-450-pound-man-fasted-for-over-a-year-and-he-lost-more-than-half-his-weight/
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/2pvmrn/cutting_at_high_bodyfat/cn0epvb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're probably just gay

it's probably because you're doing NoFap stupid shit

you're posting in the homosexual part of a pakastani hieroglyph market

I'm not though. I just don't have the urge to fap.

I've heard it's pretty common for people's libido to spike during bulks, and taper off during cuts.

From a logical standpoint, surprise - reproduction comes after basic survival needs in your body's hierarchy. When times are good, it's time to think about spreading them genes. When times are bad, expending energy on sex is expensive, and doesn't seem like the most pressing issue.

That's my take on it anyway.

Any xrays of her

>1000 calorie deficit
lmao
Are you a 150 kg landwhale?

I wouldn't worry too much about it,1000cal deficit is huge though. but at 500 deficit I felt the same, I took advantage of it to focus on lifting. now that I'm fitâ„¢ everything is back to normal and even better

Not him but I'm 236 and eating at a 2000cal deficit and working out

Saaaaaay goodbye to your fats AND your lean muscle mass. Good luck achieving your goal in becoming a saggy flat skellington

lmao.

great idea newfriend, You are basicly cannibalizing yourself. As soon as you will ease off the diet, your body will hoard as much calories and nutirition as possible because it will remember the last starvation period and will try to prepare for the next one. this is basicly gonna be the mother of all yo-yo effects all the fat whores whine about.

Ur never gonna make it.

If it's really that bad OP I'd do a couple of days refeed either at maintenance or slightly above.

>he cuts slow and bulks fast

can you link to a study proving that "starvation mode" is actually real? the fatties who whine about yo-yo diets are just retards who cut at far too low a number of calories and then feel like shit and binge. it's hard to make your body transcend CICO [read: impossible] and i can't imagine TDEE changing that much as a result of extreme dieting.

If you say so. i workout to keep my metabolism up and am getting 176g of protein a day. I'm also going to slowly ramp back up to a normal diet. I'm assuming you have some proof of your claims and aren't just talking out your ass.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
thoughtcatalog.com/dr-chet-williams/2014/06/this-450-pound-man-fasted-for-over-a-year-and-he-lost-more-than-half-his-weight/
This fat Scottish bloke ate nothing over a year and lost 275.5lbs, strongly implies to me 'starvation mode' is unlikely to lower your metabolism unless you are actually close to starvation, if it exists at all

Noice.

How much do i have to eat to get qt korean braphog?

bibimbap 3xf

I barely ate as a child and was severely underweight most of my life. Do I have permanent damage?

How tall are you? Other than being shorter than your genetic predisposition due to malnourishment, you are probably currently fine. Even olympic gymnasts who don't get their first periods until they're 22 still end up hormonally healthy.

this is the basic metabolism lol. Unless you are not some boogie-tier landwhale 2k deficit is just dumb, especially if you lift. You are basicly eating all your muscles and gains.

I was having 2700 kcal maintenence atm without working out, I was operating on 1700 without any problems during my last cut (couldnt lift because i broke an arm), but as soon I kicked off the gym again every other day of the week with cosiderable cardio and suplementation i hit major debilitation period when I slept like 12 h/day, was close to puking and couldn't lift a fucking finger after gym and during rest days. Apparetly I've hit like 3000--3200 maintenece and my lifts and gone down for w week or so until i had to carb up a little bit more (was on low carb diet)

So you are either:

>lying about your deficit and you eat more

>your "working out" is a shitty routine with 2x5 instagram shots and 10 mins of treadmill on 0% incline, where you dont burn anything at all.

t. guy

Your TDEE will vary with weight, of course it will, but will it very by 1000 calories? I fucking doubt it. Go to any online calculator and see how much a difference as many as 50 pounds makes to your TDEE; it's going to be very low.

i've been cutting for about 500 calories for 4 months now and i got the urge just from looking at you pic op. you are just a faggot.

yeah that happens to me, i still want to get laid on a cut but im not the insatiable sex fiend i am when im bulking.

>he fell for the cut meme

>never had much of a sex drive
>start cutting
>suddenly develop incredible libido
>start getting intense urges to impregnate women

This is madness.

Idk this guy did it:
reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/2pvmrn/cutting_at_high_bodyfat/cn0epvb/

Yeah that's what I'm gonna do. Just hoping there's no permanent effects.

How long to get back to normal?

I can guarantee the person who posted this is obese.

Why is this bad again?

You probably had some dietary deficiency you solved by changing your diet for the cut. What were you not getting before that you are now?

Also maybe just your confidence blowing up as a result of progress.

cba to find the articles but lowering fat = increase in test

>80g of fats
Omega 3s? Flaxseed oil.

Caloric deficits lower test. Surpluses raise it. This is common knowledge.

If you're fatter than ~16% your test levels will be more impacted by getting less fat then increasing to a mild surplus than they would being relatively fat and eating a surplus. You're not doing permanent damage though.

1k is too bit of a deficit. Switch to 500, and go from there.

Doubt there is any permanent damage yet, but it's definitely not good for the thyroid or pancreas long-term

I take 6 fish oil caps everyday to get my omegas lol

You guys are conflicting on permanent damage...