Boogie proclaims himself the King of Veeky Forums in latest tweet

You'll all see, he'll prove us all wrong. LONG LIVE KING OF Veeky Forums

Better get those shots in while you can user.

Bruh, print screen.

>taking a picture of your screen
Way to play into the stereotype of dumb meathead.

bullying works

there is literally a button on your keyboard that takes a screenshot for you and you're too stupid to use it

>Bacon Donut
>BACON. DONUT
Just die already boogie. Your continued existence is an insult to life itself.

kek
no way someone can be this delusional without any mental issues
i dont think fatties need dietitians, they need psychiatrists

Yeah but it's easy to take a picture of you computer screen if you're posting from mobile

>this
I almost exclusively browse on my phone cause the app is way more comfy and I use the computer for general browsing and looking up stuff

yay another fatass waste of resources e-celeb thread, I've been waiting for one of those since I last saw the other thread 5 minutes ago.

> bacon donut
> guy that weighs 500 pounds and has lost 20 in two months supposedly eating just 800 calories that think he's going to make it
> instead of actually applying himself he plays the victim on an anonymous fitness board full of body dysmorphic meat heads, because that's the right enviroment for a morbidly obese food addicted manchild
> doesn't realize we only bully him because he pays attention to us and blatantly lies about his 'diet'

his lack of self-awareness is astounding, then again that's how he got so fucking obese in the first place.

Boogie isn't even a good target, we have faggots like Vagina Stains and Baldley Martin to make fun of, thinking about Boogie just makes me fucking sad about what a pitiful faggot he is.

BROS hes s ofucking based OMFG fuck haters :D
#byehater

nobody wants to talk about him.
i don't konw what his niche is, video games? movies? trying to play both sides when a sjw tantrum is taking place?
salvia

Same bruh. Mobile posting is comfy and patrician. Who iPad masterrace?

He hasn't been on the diet for two months. You spak

i love how he thinks he is the king of weight loss now, he lost 30lbs in one month "WOOW I MUST BE A FREAK" still weights more than a motorcycle with an average person on top of it

His diet

>hide boogie threads
>report boogie threads
>sage boogie threads