Why even lift weights when it's all about the face?

Why even lift weights when it's all about the face?

hedging my bets

he lifts though

Also making a million dollars a year helps a lot.

face doesn't matter when you're a manlet like him

Because u dont have the face so lift and increase your chance

height frame face
getting fit does help your face if you were fat
getting a muscular neck helps your face
lifting helps your frame
fuck you pewdiepie go back to /pol/

stop making this thread everyday cunt

lol u think its only one person making this thread. i can confirm its like a gang of 20 dudes from lookism.net making all of these same threads

Pewdiepie has male model tier bones. but he is pretty DYEL and only 5 10. his video content only appeals to little kids and has recently expanded to 16 year old h3h3 watching edgelords

Honestly he has just an average face,it's the default above average fit white face.

go back to masturbating to male models on lookism.net you fucking faggot

What would you consider above average?

If PewDiepie was a few inches taller and had dark hair instead of a nordcuck feminine blonde coloring, he would have godly aesthetics.

i think pewdiepie is a handsome lad, but believe lifting can improve appearance in the face and frame categories

imagine pewdiepie with this body, he would ascend

It's pretty simple
White people have long faces
Blacks have good jaw but short faces
Asian have neither

So on average all a white guy needs to do is get lean so that fat from his cheek is removed and his jaw and cheek becomes visible.

Blacks and other races have the problem that their faces are not long and this cannot be changed.

So if you have an average luck and you are white just losing weight will give you a good face,that's what Felix did.

this

holy shit, even girls dont do this shit. fucking closet faggots

What does a long face mean? If you mean a long midface or narrow horse face, that shit is fucking disgusting. I guess white males have somewhat longer midfaces than other races

What makes these white males like PewDiePie, David Gandy and the top male models aesthetic are that they have WIDE RECTANGULAR FACES with high somewhat projecting cheekbones, strong square chin, good browridge, good eyebrows, good jaw and a compact midface. So I guess you are right, if you have a decent bone structure underneath, getting lean would help. It's just the problem with white people is many lack forward growth and many have the horse face problem.

Black dudes is hit or miss when it comes to having good jaws on average. A lot of them have big ass lips that goes in front of their chin, or they don't have aesthetic jaws. Some black man have aesthetic jaws, but that's not a lot of them. Black dudes also lack browridges from what I've noticed. many black dudes have round faces. But they have good athletic genetics that allows them to have that lean look even when being muscular as hell. i also notice they have long limbs sometimes.

Asians usually have wide faces and high cheekbones. Jaw structure may vary, but it tends to be squarish. Common face shapes tend to be Round, Square and occasionally Oval. Asians tend to have narrower eyes than most races. Many don't have high nose bridges or protruding brow ridges like half of white males have resulting in that dead fish eye look.

that browridge is what seperates a guy like pic related from an aesthetic white male like clint east wood. Look at clint east wood, he has narrow eyes but his strong browridge and blue eyes marks him as caucasian rather than an Asian dude.

anyways i might have some flaws in my observation of facial structures, but i hope u have

Women want a rugged bearded sruffy tall man with a big frame
If they lift, its seen as admirable and hot. If they don't, they are still seen as tall and not trying to compensate
If you are lacking all of these traits, get shredded, and get rich

Neck man

daily reminder he had pic related before he got famous,
stay mad personalitylets

Why even lift and have a handsome face when it's all about charisma?

Dude looks like cromag. It's probably that he's on youtube and makes millions per year. Thought I don't know how anyone get's past hus screechy ass voice.

why even lift and have a handsome face, be charismatic when it's all about height and wide penis with above the avarage length

Only countries which don't have a whole lot of natural blondes think blond is feminine, because the only people you see with it are women with dyed hair.

Long face is a sign of low test. There's some studies that show the wider the mid face the higher the testosterone.

Average

Those teeth can peel your dick if she sucked

You betas think she is cute?

There is a reason whh you arr all beta

Bad face plus good body and style is better than bad face with bad body and style. This is your only life, you dont get rerolls. Accept what you cant change and change what you can.

Please leave mas-t wannabe.

> What does a long face mean?

>asians
>high cheekbones
>narrower eyes
Asian cheekbones are not the Chad type because they are forward protruding giving a flatter appearance. Their eyes are also full epicathus instead of the mid fold, so it's no way similar to the "hunter eyes".

Porque no los dos? Also lifting weights is fun

will face pulls fix my fucked up face?

Yeah but he's still skinny, it's quite clear he does it to pass time in a productive manner, not to get swoll.

He has a qt gf, you ugly lank.

because lifting weights will give any man a +2 on the 0/10 scale. ANY male. Except for ronny with his weird steroid gut.