How do I become this big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cu-7WSjaVyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gear.

>236x427

absolute manlet

Elite genetics, insane amounts of gear, many years of intense training

There's not a lot of pictures of him that are high quality. If any user has them, I'd be glad to save it

Dedication n sauce

synthol seems worth a shout

>synthol
This is why you should never trust anything Veeky Forums says

Steroids I understand. Synthol? His muscles look nothing like synthol muscles

>being this uneducated
synthol use doesn't always look like those disgusting brazilians who use too much of it.
90% of pro BB's use it

Except Dorian Yates because he already posted his stack and didn't include Synthol

Yeah, that's a lot of steroids and insulin. Yates JUST did a podcast with Joe Rogan and talked about what he used. He was fully open about it. He said that he used like 30% of what people use nowadays. Check it out.

Eat big

I don't know why I'm replying to this but

12iu+ daily of gh p/d
an abusive amount of insulin p/d
1g+ pharma test e p/w
700mg-1g tren ace p/w
1g+ orals (anadrol/dbol/winny/var)p/d
700mg test p/w
1g+ EQ p/w
Probaly lots of other stuff as well. Just wanted to let you new guys know the ridiculous dosages these guys were on

Synthol is incredibly common in BB though. They use it to correct symmetry etc. It's not used to the extremes that you associate with those crazy pictures but it's definitely used A LOT. I'd say 90% of the people competing in Mr Olympia have synthol in them at the time of their competing.

Also HGH. Can't forget that.

Gotta eat big to get big, OP
C'mon

Except that Synthol didn't become common until after the era where Dorian competed. He also had that "grainy" look that you don't really see nowadays and isn't associated with Syntol use. Compare to, say, Flex Wheeler who did use Synthol and never had the same grainy look. He also used Synthol in the early 2000's which was after Dorian had retired.

You need absolute insane genetics and shitloads of gear + insane training/diet.

Look at dorian when he was still an amateur at 18, he already looked a billion times better than every single person on fit at their absolute best.

Yeah man, I'm not even saying that Dorian Yates used it. I don't think he did. I just don't want to lead this dude into thinking that it's not uncommon just because he happens to be the one in the photos. It's VERY common in modern times.

Yates just said the biggest stack he ever did was test, deca,Dbol, HGH.

nope just. test. stfu and check your facts, son.

Do you really think he's gonna admit to the amount of gear that he was on?

There's a socially acceptable number that you tell everyone, and then there's the real amount. It's a bit like girls lying about the amount of guys they've slept with.

People in /fraud/ use stacks that look like that and are DYEL

Don't kid yourself he's banging 3 grams a week of test, a gram or so of deca, tons of EQ and orals, and tren sprinkled in here and there when he can handle it. And thats pharmacy grade shit not leddit mystery chemicals

Dorian was a pioneer when it came to drugs. He was also insanely dedicated to his lifting/eating regime.

people this big they cruise on test at at least 800mg/week,
i met a brazilian web celebrity (Leo Stronda) he is huge in person and always been pretty open about steroid usage, i asked him how much testosterone would i need to mantain a body like his, he told me when he is just barelly training and mantianing his weight, he stays at 600mg/week at 100kg and 5'10

>pharmacy grade tren
ok

I don't wanna be horrible mate, but you're uneducated. There's certain AAS you can see in the body. For example the shoulders and traps pop and therefore suggests some EQ usage. He also looks like he's holding a lot of water on there so that would suggest high test or deca/dbol, which would also explain the moon face. Vascularity is quite poor so that would suggest he isn't running tren. GH would be a possibility as he has a thick dense look about him, and gh also allows for running high test 900+. There's definitley no insulin use in this guy.

i'm not saying he cruises on test only, i'm saying he told me he cruises at 600mg/week when manaining weight, its obvious that he uses more stuff, he used to be much leaner and vascular when i met him couple years ago, he probably stopped the tren. i wouldn't say he is on hgh, probably did on his "prime" when he was bigger and leaner

Insane genetics
Insane work ethic
Insane intensity
Insane steroid use

Repeat daily for a decade

Coincidentally, he did Joe Rogan last night. He's a chilled out, dope smoking, DMT tripper these days

youtube.com/watch?v=cu-7WSjaVyU

I used to train at Temple Gym in Birmingham

He's a really nice guy