Can I use a women's bar for ohp?

Can I use a women's bar for ohp?

It feels a lot better

>woman's bar

wat

It's 15kg and has a much smaller diameter

The smaller diameter makes ohp a lot more comfortable

oh I see, thinner bar for thinner female hands? So...it could also be considered the manlet bar?

>handlet bar

>The smaller diameter makes ohp a lot more comfortable

Are you sure you're gripping the bar properly? I don't see why diameter should matter that much.

Why would you not be able to use it? You're doing the same movement, there's really no difference in that sense.

It's actually just smaller in general to be lighter, since a lot of women cant even use an empty normal bar for ohp and bench in the beginning.

I got it, you can load bigger plates on it so curls look more impressive.

I'm 5'8" and have 8" hands, 8" dick, and a 6'2 wingspan. Leg length isn't everything

No you're not allowed to. Go to your fucking room

You're going to want to stick with a regular bar because it will make it easier for you when you're tugging on the endless stream of cocks you encounter.

;)

>C O P E
>O
>P
>E

I'll take made up statements to make myself feel better for 800

>orangutan detected

you can squeeze it better

I'm 5'8 and have a 5'8 wingspan but my arms reach don't to my lower thighs

who else /alllegs/?

No the whole point of lifting is to be just outside of your comfort zone.

yea idk see why not
i like to use it aswell especially for ohp and rows
but i found once i got to 1 plate ohp it felt a bit weird and heavy in places so i switched

no, look at weightlifting where women lift 100kg. its not the weight its the diameter

Most NBA players have wingspans 8-10" greater than their height. Its not something you claviclets would understand.

Sad how you ugly narrow-shouldered dicklets with awful frames cope by posting meme online

>black zinc shaft

It will make little to no difference. Use your brain.

I use an EZ curl for OHP simply because it takes up less room. Seems daft pressing a 7ft bar above your head.

The only difference was only being able to say I could OHP 1pl8 when I had a 20kg and a 5kg on each side (EZ curl weighs 10kg, oly bar is 20kg) but I'm the only person who gives a fuck about my own arbitrary lift stats.

>the virgin OHP

Cope. Arms too long. Kill yourself.