Guys

What is *making it* for you? Getting swole? Deadlift X? Oneitis?

Get in the car, now. *stabs you in the balls*

Its beating your face in cause this thread is so bad.
Die of AIDS you stupid ugly faggot, die!

Getting a cute pupper

Getting high quality pussy consistently

*rolls eyes*
Yeah, cause thats original... -_-

youll probably never get high quality pusspuss cuz youre too fucking beta

Having a dope place to myself, in a major city, with a kickass view

More like raping old men you stupid fag.

My ship being canon.

My oneitis with a nice quaint life together, and that includes me being a strong cunt and impressing and protecting her.

Well now I have some feels thanks

Dumbledore x Harry ?

unless youre chad im afraid that will never happen bud

Look down at your skinny legs. "Me being a strong cunt..." Thats pretty embarrassing. You're weak and will probably always be weak, below average and totally unimpressive to even your own mother, much less your "oneitis".
So yeah, all round a pretty pathetic fantasy you got going there. Impossible to achieve and just makes you look like a raging faggot retard.

Kinda same.

Currently it consists of not messing up my studies, acquiring a well paying job in the field, get a nice apartment and have a family.
These goals seem realistic and achievable at this point.

Being happy with how I look in the security camera videos when I walk into a department store.

Killing UFOs with my bare hands

looking into the mirror and get a feeling of dignity and proudness.

You gonna be looking for a long long time, m8.

yep damn i wanna get a pupper one day, gotta get my own place and make some money first

i dont think so. i have modest goals and dont compare myself to others.

Killing myself without shitting my pants.

Pick up bitches and squat with them

Being strong and healthy and having a decent physique

Exact god damn same as me but add in being satisfied with the weight I can lift.

We're all gonna make it brother.

Low-key shooting for try-again Bragg mode, backhand a man's face in.

>tfw live in rome with no buildings over
5 stories

This but also being huge and strong.

when I stop being the skinniest faggot in the room

>qt wife who will do climbing and caving with me
>eventually children
>health and strength. I'd like to maintain 1/2/3/4 but will likely focus on cardio and joint health later in life.
>live near enough to be involved with family but not see them everyday (I love them but I need space)
>financial stability
>a house with a view (nature or city) that is maintained in a clean minimalist style
>either creative work or a well developed creative outlet.

Die surrounded by loved ones, thinking I lived a good life

10-30 acres of land near a city I love, but far enough away that I can shoot muh guns and hunt at my leisure.
Being 190lbs+
Benching 3pl8
Currently a software engineer. Want to make 100k+ and work on meaningful software.

Actually liking myself. For as long as I can remember I want to be somebody else

finally being happy

living long enough to see a syberia snowy-themed Dishonored game.
I don`t think I`ll make it ;(

Not hating myself every time I look in the mirror or at a photo of me

becoming chad

You have no idea.

Finding a purpose and camaraderie in life

What film is this? Looks interesting.

Generation War

-financial independence
-save/better lives
-create art
-body of a greek god
-amazing wife and family

>Finally manage to sleep with my oneitis after like 2 years
>Find out she's a promiscuous whore from friends and regularly goes out clubbing for dick
This is not what I imagined "making it" to feel like
;_;

Losing my virginity.

Regularly having sex with a woman sexually attracted to me and my body who I'm also in a real relationship with.

I dont like dogs. They are smelly, leave hair and slober everywhere. Need constant attention and walking outside.

How old are ya?

... Jesus Christ I don't even know what to say? Are you fat or something?

Solid

i'm 26 in a month

No. Have been socially retarded all my life, bullied, rejected by girls. The outcome is me being anti-social, havent tried dating or hookups in 5 years.

>When the qt's mire me on the sly (but I catch them)
>When the coworkers comment on my jackedness
>When the wife looks at me with lust
>When I go to sleep after a hard workout
>When the test gains are strong enough to feel emotionally great (manly uptime) regardless of life's challenges.

Being able to live as if life was a video game, fearless

Well if I'm being honest mate I was like you too I'm only 18 but I used to find it hard to speak to other people at college and often would find myself sat in a bathroom stall on my phone for the whole of lunch breaks, my friend from Australia came over and got me out of the house and got me going to clubs making friends and within the last few weeks I have finally got laid and I'm now attending social events with friends that I have RE attached ties to and I'm loving life, for you I'd suggest using things like tinder and trying to maybe get into contact with people that you used to know, I had your mindset I know how it feels like they don't want you there and it may feel like you're inconveniencing them but what I've learnt most of the time is that others actually enjoyed my company and I'm sure it would be the same for you if you tried, you're getting older now and I know that you have had a rough past but you need to come out of your shell and put yourself into other people's social bubble again or later on in life you will have a lot of regret

being happy ;_;

Being in a room with others and being able to know I am 'better' than everyone else in there, for having put in the effort, determination, discipline and willpower to better myself.

> *rolls eyes*
> -_-

getting a pure steppe waifu

Making it for normies is having a sixpack and decent arms.
However,one must stand out of the uproar and set what is "made it" for his own self while of course fully sating his lust for constant self improvement.

The body that will grant you the power to have a choose the girl you want to spend your life with AND have her like you back due to it.

getting a fucking job

in my last semester and still haven't had a job. everybody thinks I'm lazy because I always come off as being confident but it's actually a mixture of laziness and a fear of being rejected by a company. I don't fucking know what's wrong with me

>tfw have a gf and I'm fit but the thing that most people see as a given is a chore for me