Why do only 14 year olds mire me Veeky Forums

why do only 14 year olds mire me Veeky Forums

fuck

I get these girls locking eyes with me when they pass me by with a huge smile and the anime eyes shit

I'm 20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jh3d_Qo3jTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you sound homosexual

Preteens have sexually awakened and have very naive standards. It's been a thing forever.
Parents just gloss over sexual tones and pretend that it's innocent because aknowledging that your child wants dick is uncomfortable.

so you're saying I'm small as fuck

Just enjoy the ride breh.
A mire is a mire and a hole is a hole.
Depending on where you live try getting with a 16 yo, that could be pretty hot

Fuck bro, you're lucky. My 50 year old female co-workers are all I get mired by. Snaggle tooth Tina casually touches my arms whenever she gets near me.
>pic related

>why do only 14 year olds mire me Veeky Forumsy
you most likely don't have much facial hair

grow a shitty beard and mustache. it'll stop immediately

It's ok bruh we're all small compared to the greats. In four years they will all be at the club and you'll be getting the exact same mires there except you can fuck them there. Keep working man, we all gonna make it.

I'm saying that you could just be a trashy fuckboy. The 20 year olds that you're around might know better, 14 year olds do not. Find sluttier 20 year olds, I don't know how you dress or groom yourself.

I wish I were you. Girls saying "yeah, it's not TOO old" when I announce my age, and I just got fit and into the game

Nothing wrong with that tbqh.
14 year olds are perfect. You can influence them greatly to make them into what you want them to be.
You obviously should not fuck them if you want to stay out of jail, but you can still "date" them.

I am 37. balding (I shave it).

I get mire from 'damaged' girls, a lot of them teenagers, every single day. you know the type.

as long as you're tall, shave your head and lift, they are easy pickings.

then you attract those with daddy issues

that's just better, the more daddy issues the better

she's ugly

post pic of yourself, smartass

Is that your boyfriend on the background?

Bro try working in an all girl school, literally 500 14-19yo and I'm the youngest guy they see on a day to day basis. It's a good job i'm a fucking average looking manlet or I'd be in jail right now, try walking in a class with 20 girls giving you that look.

Also it's funny to see the "sexual awakened look", like some 14 year old will have it while some 17 year old still has a child brain. Anyway as I said, i am quite happy to keep my butthole nice and tight so i would never do anything. Doesn't help that some of the 18 year old were literally model-tier though...

>Snaggle tooth Tina
audible kek

because that's what they all do right

Maybe nature is telling you to hook up with a 14 years old

>tfw girls mire me but I only think about her

;_;

I think mindless fucking would help me get my mind off her but I don't know how to go from eye contact on the streets to bed

You're not Joey

And strictly illegal, you creep.

I've been trying to figure this one out myself. i read that any eye contact that lasts 1.2-1.7 seconds is due to potential sexual attraction.

If so, how do you turn a mere gaze into a conversation.

Any ideas, Veeky Forums?

"Hey baby want some dick?"

Say hi autist

>How
It's when. The point where you're both being friendly with looks and mannerisms..

Just fuck them you faggot.

i literally lock eyes with girls passing by and hold until we're past each other

honestly though it's obvious when it's attraction, unless you're an autist

when you are 26 you will have 20yo girls mire you. way of the world

he said teenager, not every teenager is illegal

Can confirm, 26 years old right now and have a 20 year old horny korean qt gf who beg me for sex all the time.

As an adult man you do not want to deal with he childish issues someone around 18-20 still has, trust me.

doesn't change the fact that if you are attractive at all, late 20s guy is at his peak attractiveness to 18-22yos, atleast physically maybe in your betashaming society it is frowned upon, but they still want it.

>the women mature past 18 meme

my favourite

>t. 18 year old

Here is my country the age of consent is 14. Living the dream, boys.

i somehow doubt that user

dunno man google is wonky

Holy shit you're so fucking dumb. Kys.

>Parents just gloss over sexual tones
Want to watch a 6 year old have an orgasm?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh3d_Qo3jTI

I'd rather not before getting shamefully erected