It's another episode of user wasting all day arguing with retards on Veeky Forums instead of looking for a job

>It's another episode of user wasting all day arguing with retards on Veeky Forums instead of looking for a job

Have you ever felt like this place hurts your life more than it benefits it? I'm genuinely starting to feel this way lately.

Gee it's almost as if this is all pointless and merely a distraction from the shit that actually matters in real life.

>not having an easy as fuck job where you can phonepost all day
>not getting paid to argue with retards all day

delet this

Escapism exists in many forms. It just means you're trying to distract yourself from real world problems and responsibilities.

It isn't Veeky Forums's fault; it's your own. Stop procrastinating and take the bull by the horns you pussy.

this

even video games are 100 times better than this shit. i laugh at retards who are proud of quitting vidya but spend the time arguing over autistic shit instead

Fuck, are you me?

I convinced myself a long time ago that there are benefits to Veeky Forums but I'm pretty sure it's mostly harming my life. I need a job so fucking badly.

how can i find a job like this? what kind of jobs allow this?

Pls user

>i laugh at retards who are proud of quitting vidya but spend the time arguing over autistic shit instead

holy fuck... kill me....

I quit playing videogames 2 years ago. then i picked up a new addiction, Veeky Forums all day.

dude there are objectively no benefits to coming here, only downsides. This is like the least effective way of gaining information on ANYTHING.

>"" "work""" from home Monday
>do actual work Tuesday/Wendesday
>phone post on Thursday because nobody is in the office
>off Friday

I'm a night shift cop. It's an easy job to get if you've got no criminal history. People bitch and whine about how hard this job is but I did construction, retail, and service industry before and this is the easiest job I've ever had by leaps and bounds. Go to a few calls, write a couple reports, shitpost in the tremendous downtime.

Jake's on you nigga. English is my second language so not only do I enjoy reading all the shitposts but also benefit from it. Win-win situation.

Not really. Im only posting while taking a shit.

You'd benefit by reading actual books or watching films with english subtitles way more.

>shitting all day

You need to see a doctor, user. That's not normal.

I'm fucking done man.

I'm just going to lie on my resume and get a job. I'm sick and damn tired of being a NEET, and I don't want a fucking retailcuck or physical job. I'm just going to lie for some comfy shit like you have, fuck this.

past b2 you wont gain anything from browsing this site alone and b2 is 14 year old tier

Go get you some, user. I love you, buddy. Don't shoot any kids, we've got enough of that shit.

>blaming a website for something that is obviously just a result of your own lack of discipline and focus
Lmao never gonna make it bro

jokes on you retard i got into graduate school so now i don't have to look for a job for another two years xd

Started betaine hcl on empty stomach followed by probiotics 1 hour later. Really helped. Not trolling

oh wow really fooled us by starting your life later than everyone else

Who say I don't do both?
It's just that Veeky Forums become my very best friends who with I share the same interest and ideas but who also is brighter, wittier and funnier.

>It's just that Veeky Forums become my very best friends who with I share the same interest and ideas

That is not healthy.

I love you and your strange customs, user. You're cute.

kys

customs? Whatever dude.

>That is not healthy.
On the contrary. You guys provide genuine advices often with sources.

Yeah, my pov is that I don't lose contact with the language.

I tried lurking Veeky Forums, /g/ Veeky Forums but those guys are more retarded than you might even comprehend.
Yours shit is lit. You guys are alpha, apart from tfwnogf autists. You guys rock. That's why I keep coming back. That's why I didn't ditch Veeky Forums.

Never leave us

cut

I already have a job.