Reminder that this is the body of an apex athlete. A real alpha male

Reminder that this is the body of an apex athlete. A real alpha male.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3govy1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't even argue. David Robinson was fucking huge for his height.

Where my 210 niggas at

lmao

How do you get DR delts?Not even LeBron had those

"A real alpha male."
That's where your wrong

TYRONE
Y
R
O
N
E

>fighting for israel
Any pkk retard shooting an AK in whichever direction is more alpha than any american fighting for the american forces ever.

Ayyy

Guys I miss Timmy :(((

Leave the salary cap to me.

dailymotion.com/video/x3govy1
>try to not cry
>cry alot
i miss those guys

Right here nigga

How do I achieve that?

fuck

How is it that Tim being pretty thin for a power forward have more strength and power when in the paint but Aldridge who is bigger is the softest bitch?

aldridge is soft because like 99% of athlethes in the nba he comes from a sheltered home
timmy is from literal third world

Don't matter how big you are if you a baby back bitch then you a soft nigga

Timy got those fundamentals

long face is truly the death sentence

The virgin islands? You mean the getaway for rich people?and Timmy was from a rich family there as well

Faggot, pls.

>He was the only son of William Duncan, a mason, and his wife Ione, a midwife. He has two sisters.
>His sister Tricia was an Olympic-level swimmer and young Tim too dreamt of being one. With the support of his parents he became an excellent swimmer and aimed of making it to the 1992 Olympic Games.
>However his dreams came crashing down when his hometown’s only Olympic sized swimming pool was destroyed by Hurricane Hugo in 1989. Tragedy struck when his mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and died before his 14th birthday. He never swam competitively again.

do we have a chance against the Rockets and Warriors?

>Outta my way manlets, god damnit.

>americans think its masculine to watch mutant niggers play sports

Say cucked europoor

Paul George and Brodie about to feast

>PG is in okc
hahaha what the fuck
this timeline doesnt mean shit anymore
>Lebron and dRose are in the same team and its neither chicago or miami
If you told me that 5 years ago i would have laughed before punching you.

Basketball is a mulatto sport you wacist

>people watch roided up animals throw balls into a fixed basket
No wonder America sucks so hard

Fucked a 12 year old and got her pregnant when he was 20

Sauce

>Bell, who spelled his first name "Demetrius" until 2012, when he learned his name was actually spelled "Demetress",[1] was born in 1984 to Gloria Bell, then aged 13, of Summerfield, Louisiana. According to Gloria Bell, Demetress' father is Karl Malone, a former star player in the National Basketball Association (NBA) and a fellow native of Summerfield.[2] Malone and Demetress Bell have reportedly spoken on only one occasion.[3]

>Karl Malone has never offered public confirmation that he is the father of Demetress Bell. However, laboratory blood tests prepared for the Bell family's 1996 paternity lawsuit against Malone reportedly pointed to an over 99 percent probability that Bell's father was either Malone or a brother of Malone. Malone initially refused to respond to the lawsuit, but eventually reached an out-of-court settlement with the Bell family over the issue. The Bells received a single lump sum payment of a confidential amount, with no on-going child support for Demetress. In speaking later about the settlement, Malone's attorney asserted that it had not included an official court determination of paternity, and noted that Malone "had a lot of brothers"

90's basketball was the last good decade of the sport.

I miss it.

>According to Bell, he has spoken to Malone on one occasion, when Bell was 18 years old. Bell reported that Malone told him that he would have to make his way on his own, as it was too late for the two men to have a father-son relationship.[3]

Karl Malone is a dick. Also tried cheating on his wife with kobes wife

It really was

Air Force here. Lived in SA for 4 years. Spurs fan for life though. Great organization, need to get rid of lamarcus though

watch where you step homie

Karl was raised in the swamps of Alabama. Not to say he should have known better but he was brought up in basically a third world

>kobes wife
She wanted to fuck him?

Charles Barkley wasn't raised in Beverly Hills but he's generally a cool dude and always admitted to his mistakes

No, she told kobe and now kobe hates Malone

yah back when there was competition. unlike now where the warriors are objectively better than any past nba team.

agree.