Let's be real, some of us weren't meant to make it

let's be real, some of us weren't meant to make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMQK2sVxf2A
elitefts.com/education/novice/how-to-stay-small-and-weak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on your definition of making it. There is always something that someone can do to improve their life. Not everyone is going to be a chad tho.

>some of us weren't meant to make it
Not with that attitude you won't

>People are always lifting more than me with cat back
>One of the first times I rounded my back I got a bulging disc lifting less than 3pl8
IT'S NOT FAIR

Some people can't make it. Admit it. Of course you can improve, but some people just can't make it. It's predetermined by genetics whether or not you will make it.

whatever you need to tell yourself, quitter.

pussy
this

Yeah and that's why you gotta try even harder NIGGER! Fuck fate, I'll make my own wide hipped narrow shouldered fate if that's what it takes

Neverending optimism even in a tough spot is a defining characteristic of those who were meant to make it. In other words, not with that attitude.

>wide hips
>small ass shoulders
>5'4
>balding since 19
>wristlet (literal 5.5 inch wrists)
>low test
>gainslet
>beardlet
>BAD gyno
>handlet
what hope is there for me?

>OP is psychologically incapable of not cucking himself

This is literally the one thing where everyone can reasonably make it. You have access to the internet. You're presumably capable of counting calories. God forbid you're incapable of doing basic cardio and bodyweight exercises.

There is no barrier beyond that.

surgery, lift, shave head and face, take test and do things that raise test
we're ALL gonna make it brah

There is always a superior version of your current self no matter how bad your situation is.

>where are you going user?

do you want to be all that, or do you want to be all that but also a sick kunt

You have to know what a Chad is to become one.

If you've ever used public transport regularly, I can assure you most don't, nor care.

why put in such extreme effort for such little return? I'm not gonna be fighting every day of my life for nothing in return. I'll accept my place as genetic trash.
also
>chinlet
>jawlet
>huge nose
>etc.

Well it'll help with your self esteem which also seems to be in the gutter. Also post pic

The sooner you realise this the better it is for yourself.

>5'8
>small frame
>Plain face
I will never be as respected as an attractive large framed man.

I just want to escape the feeling of being the bullied middle schooler that got beat up in the bathroom, but never will.

It's not my height that prevents me from making it, it's my mentality. I probably need therapy but it feels like an admission of weakness. I project an aura of confidence, but people see through it somehow.

>the better it is for yourself
How?

There is literally nothing stopping you from making gains but yourself, by the sounds of it its all uphill from here.

I don't want to post a pic, everyone will tear into me. But if I did, you'll all change your minds about the whole "were ALLL gonna make it xD"

It's a nice sentiment but of course not.

In fact the vast majority of us are never going to make it. Especially considering the fact that we as a generation are looking at working till we're 100, likely never being able to own property, fewer will get married etc. etc.

Assuming of course that all our countries don't descend into civil/race wars, which isn't exactly extremely unlikely either.

You save yourself the time and pointless effort.

Self-cucking. Gotcha.

FUCK YOU OP

i almost had 50 BMI a year and a half ago. now my BMI is 24 and i look 20x better than i thought i ever would, yeah i have some loose skin, but i'm living proof anyone can make it.

Fuck off. I've been lifting since I was 14 (25 now) and I look way W O R S E than even an average guy. I have an okay diet (140g of protein a day, 500 above maintenance because I gain about a pound of fat a week) and I don't look like I've ever stepped foot inside a gym. Or even stepped foot out of my gaming chair. I don't care what I may have screwed up on, whether it be diet, routine, or both: I should look at least marginally better than the average dude, considering I've been lifting for 11 years. I literally never broke 1 pl8 bench. Everything I've ever tried in life ends up like that. So yes, I officially give up.

>i almost had 50 BMI
pics Tbh, that sounds extraordinarily huge

Looks like we won't even need a picture. Your attitude is going to cuck you far more than your genetics. Good luck

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Rich Piana

read: Stop being a retarded faggot. Stop your retarded reddit attitude. I am genetic trash. I am probably the bottom 0.000000001% of all people in terms of genetics. I don't give a shit what you or anybody on this board says: genetics is the #1 thing in determining your quality of life.

earliest i have is from about a month after i started

will post face if requested

oh boring, I was expecting a lumbering flesh golem like bart whne he had the rag on a stick

if a fat ugly robot, who got accused of shooting up a school, while the media claimed he was trans, can make it, who can't?
youtube.com/watch?v=RMQK2sVxf2A

post face

>just ignore all your faults and try to deceive yourself into believing you're Chad :^)
Buying gf

Kill yourself then. Removing your shit genetics from the gene pool will be the best thing you will ever do.

i have lots of fat in my legs, just genetics i guess, my waist never got bigger than 50 inches

here you go, right is from 2013, didnt lose any weight really until 2016

i just realized my face is kinda assymetrical lmao

You either give up or you just keep fighting mate. Btw the fight never ends

Ok, so go give up then. Why do you need to bitch about it here? People have given you good advice and you ignore it because it's too hard.

Wait what are you saying about public transit?

Going to a therapist isn't an admission of weakness, it's a step towards greatness

what the fuck those broad shoulders
what's the inverse of butterface?

Besides my hair thinning every thing else on me is doable, you guys should lift to be strong, not for anything else

This is something a pussy would say

Got 2 herniated disk doing 3pl8 as a sophomore feels bad man.better now but will never be able to get back to that point.

Agreed.
The path to "making it" is paved with the dead dreams of those who failed, of which there are many.

>Fuck fate
This is a death flag, user.
Careful with what you say.

Opie didn't imply that most of us weren't going to make it, only that SOME of us won't, and he's right.
It's foolish to think otherwise.

Making it my dood

His dad is rich.

There is really no excuse for not making it, with the availability of steroids. If your genes are terrible and your testosterone is low, you can always enhance everything and overcome your shitty odds.

I'd say 90% of this board won't
You guys are autistic social rejects and on top of that most are short and or have bad faces
I'm 6'1 185 blonde hair blue eyes strong chin, I was outcast young and have made every effort to connect with people since over about 15 years but haven't been able to
I've had girlfriends and buddies along the way but they've only ever showed me how pointless it is to desire those things
You will never "go to the bar a couple times!" Or "join a club!" And all of a sudden have what I think is one of the most integral Chad traits, and that is social acceptance

Shut up you woeish me faggots. No matter how ugly, short, or how much of a sperg you are there is always a way to improve on it. No matter who you are there is always points you can improve on. Everyone in life no matter how chad they see have cons in there life they should strive to improve on. No matter who you are, as long as you're willing to strive for it 'you will make it'.

So, how long did it take to get that far?

There is none, don't let the delusional morons on here convince you otherwise.

Lifting isn't going to be for you, spend your time on this earth doing something that you can actually succeed in, don't even worry about body-aesthetics with those starting-stats.

not with that attitude

>mfw was the LAST person allowed to board the Boat of Making It

Holy hell i'm 240 now, but tits look almost the same. But you inspired a hell out of me. Lifting with cardio, jast cardio, what were you doing?

It has taken me my entire willpower to stay off booze for the workweek but now its friday night again and I don't remember any of the reasons why I wanted to stop, I'm close to breaking

best answer. truth isnt always easy. you should still lift for health but its not going to impact your life in any meaningful way

making it means different for everyone, therefore anyone can make it.
im happy that i got into medschool, instead of feeling bad because i dont study in an ivy league university.
focus on yourself without comparing yourself to others

"chad" is just insecure guys projecting their insecurities into a stereotype

6.5 inch wrists
14 inch neck
Asthma
Fucked lower back

Natures way of saying DO NOT BREED WITH THIS MAN

I've grown to accept it

>exfatty down to 80kg at 1,88m
>my bro ditches me at the last moment and I join a gym alone
>decide to start lifting seriusly and do SL
>awkwardly learn the 5 lifts on my own, the monitor there trid to give me a hand but by the second day I noticed he doesn't know shit
>make slow but steady progress
>start stalling on my second month but I'm ok with that, after all nobody can keep increasing weight every workout
>by the end of the third month start feeling pain on my right groin/thight area when I squat and deadlift
>decide to take a week off and deload 20% when I come back
>I come back but the pain is still there
>get a call from my doctor, my circuncision is scheluded five days later
>I have a bruise on the tip of my dick that hurts like hell
>it's been a week since they butchered my dick and the swelling isn't going down
>I can't even walk my dog
>every day I wake up multiple times in the middle of the night with an erection and sharp pain

I'll get all my gains back once I get back into the gym after a month of rest right?
muscle memory is true isn't it?

At least I'm not a manlet

fucking nature didnt give me the will or drive. where the fuck can i get that??! thats all i need, im smart, inventive, damn near genius, but i just sit and think about all the things. i need to get up and do all the things. god dammit im so mad, my brain needs to fucking get a dewey decimal system and organize the fuck up.

piss bottles bitch holes!@
argghhgga

Become the best version of yourself

>Circumsision
What, why?

severe phimosis, I tried an oinment but it did fuck all

We're all gonna make it, brahs

Sorry for your loss, dude.

ITT: defeatism

Scientifically speaking it depends on you.

Since every object you observe is made of mass, the electron wave-particle is uncertain until you do something yourself. Making this post for example makes you less likely to make it.

>epigenetics are not a thing
>2017
wew i wish I was that scientifically ignorant, maybe i would be hopeless enough to off myself finally

Only those who give up are not gonna make.

Estrogen therapy and strict diet can make you Trap princess!

WTF happened to your skin?!
I have seen formally pregnant women with tighter skin.

Some people are genetically made to give up

>Slap tear immediately after hitting 2pl8 bench
I need to get surgery lads, it sucks.

You're right.

Some people don't have the genetics.

More so than not, though, you pussy faggots just dont like to try hard.

Getting strong or fit is hard work. Most people are lazy, undisciplined, and unreliable.

Bullshit. Some people are better suited for a particular training style and haven't realised it yet, and they waste their time training in a way which isn't suited for their body. They haven't "made it" because they haven't learnt yet which way they were predisposed to "make it".

most guys who lose that much weight get tit skin down to their belly button and belly skin past their dick

>they waste their time training in a way which isn't suited for their body
Lol, fuck off, snowflake.

There is only one way to train if you want to get big and strong without steroids.

Multi-joint compounds, with weight added as often as you can, for as much volume as you can tolerate, while at or beyond your caloric needs.

No set/rep/routine/magic will save someone who is too scared to put weight on the bar.

That's true for a lot of people on this board because they haven't seen it first hand so they hear about them like they are invincible but I've absolutely met them, guys that are objectively 9/10+'s and have every advantage in life and have such a positive friendly energy
Yes they have problems but they aren't real problems like not knowing where your next meals coming from they are "this sucks so bad I don't know whether to go out on the boat or go to kegs and eggs"

Damn!!!! I am fat... do not want to look like I am wearing a loose fitting skin coat... how NOT to get this?

You won't make it with that attitude.

don't be fat in the first place

thats just confirmation bias. i know a lot of people with square jaw and handsome face who are poor, been divorced, living alone with a lot of problems. obviously there is gonna be stereotypical guys who seem like they have it all, but you dont notice all the average looking people making it

>I'll get all my gains back once I get back into the gym after a month of rest right?
yeah m8
don't worry everything will be alright, just wait it out.

there have been reports of intermittent fasting reducing the amount of excess skin. I'm not knowledgeable enough in the mysterious arts of thermodynamics to verify these claims, but they're definitely worth looking into. If the science backs them/doesn't refute them, it's worth a try and maybe an investment in medically supervised IF.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

SUFFOCATION

NO BREATHING

DO GIVE A FUCK IF I CUT MYSELF BLEEDING

Remember how it's always a fun buzz at first but then you keep drinking and feel like shit? How you wake up the next day way too late and wasted one third of your precious Saturday? Not feeling 100% and only getting kinda awake by the evening?
There's your reasons.

I got a circumcision late in life too. It sucks for a few months but later you forget it ever happened and it's like you got a whole new dick to play with.
And getting gains back is way easier than building them up at first.

>stay off booze for the workweek
What's your problem?

Have a couple drinks, stay hydrated, and quit being a pussy.

People use """hangovers"""" as an excuse to not workout.

I drink most nights and lift heavy at 5am most days of the week.

The only people who can't make it are people who decide they wont.

How did you obtain a profile photo of me? Also you have a really accurate psychological profile of me.

elitefts.com/education/novice/how-to-stay-small-and-weak/

Read this.

True, being a 10/10 will get you alot of pussy, but not much else tbhonest. And most of the times pussy brings more trouble than joy.

Lifting is a sustained effort. It's a marathon. Many experienced lifters say this. That said, my lifts are weak AF and all I want to do is quit and go back to running, but then I'd go back to being auchwitz mode

(((you)))

How do you not hit 1pl8 bench?

I don't believe you. There is something you've missed or haven't posted.