Just joined the 500lbs squat club

Just joined the 500lbs squat club

Nice job breh

Good job! Keep up the hard work!

nice 500lb good morning. but where's the squat?

nice cawk brah

thats the only way people with long femurs can squat

sick. what programs did you use? about how many years did it take you?

2 years, I ran Jason Blahas custom program

Innnnnnnnerciiiiiiiiiiity

>2 years
isn't that pretty fast
where did you start

good job, watch that form though

Mirin
Shut the fuck up

nice job, but wtf man your legs look like you dont squat. Is this what pure strength training will get me or are you a lanklet?

Or maybe its just the angle? post leg pics. (no homo)

Just the angle

Its pretty slow if you post in /plg/
Started from the bar like everyone else

Gratz dood

It's because he doesn't squat, he does competition depth good mornings.

Lol glad I'm not a power lifter

You're not the twink and that's 400lbs.

GOOOOD FUCKIN MORNING GOD DAMMIT

2nd

Yes I am and that's 500lbs
Fuck off cunt

When I do a Yay (or a Uh-Oh), I tell Mommy.
Are you saying your Yay because Mommy is here?

I was literally 8 feet away and gave him the commands when he squatted that, while taking video from another angle.

THICC

Shit dude, you got tiny calves tho. i was assuming mine would get a little thicker as my Squat and DL go up, but i'll start isolating the fuck out of them

no you didn't you were sucking 3 big black dicks I remember it very well

Not the whole time, smartass. Don't forget the part when I was tying the 3 penises together to jam in my gaping anus.

>this is what Rippetoe considers a squat "performed well"

"No"

why don't you look bigger?

sick peen brosephine

nice package dude

Epic penis man

it's a pretty amazing accomplishment. hope you weren't looking forward to praise from these fellows because i don't think it's coming.
i'm seeing the scrotum, but where's your penis?

this

try going ATG when you're got long legs and then spend 30 minutes searching the gym for your kneecaps

also OP I'm sorry but you look so skinny holy shit, that's the price lanklets need to pay i guess

you could of looked like a greek god if you just spent your time doing bro splits instead of stronglifting. Congrats you have bragging rights for you bros instead of having womens fantasize about your body. Also your dick is hanging out lmao

holy shit m8 you're bent over all the way, is this really what heavy squats are like for skellingtons? Good lord I pity you guys.

>your 1 rep max form has to be perfect
neck yourselves haters, the form is pretty terrible in this video but I know all about getting a little gritty to hit a max. If he can put up 500 with this faggy leaned in danger stance he can probably rep 450 with tight glutes and good posture.

But I thought twink was getting better, his squat was so much more beautiful last time I checked in

Did he start cutting again or something? this thread is sad man...

Gotta herniate your disc while preparing for a comp to confuse the body, right babe?

That's not a max, twink squats sets of 5 like that. He got better for a little while but apparently he's shit again, probably started cutting again because he's pretty much anorexic.

You should go up a panty size or two, sweetie. Your pussy lips are poking out a tiny bit.

I have really long legs as well (With short torso). Been working on my squat form forever and i can't get rid of my lower back pain from the forward lean. Any way to get around this if I'm having pain? Can I just strengthen my back and someday end up like you?

OP what are your other numbers; diddly, bench, ohp?

His submax squats actually look pretty good, but today was his skills test. He told me today that he's gonna take a year off from doing meets or anything and fix his shit.

That photo isn't me I was recording the video you dips.

not sure if this has been addressed yet but DICK.
PENIS.

This reminded me of dinging in wow and having the guild congratulate me. Vanilla wow was awesome

Whats with the tights faggot? Everyone can see your dingus

Notice how he's not actually using his back at all? It's all knee and hip extension, do that. And also improve your core strength so your back doesn't collapse at any point.

Lower back strength is nice at all, but it's strictly for stabilization and should not move at all for the duration of the lift.

>That photo isn't me I was recording the video you dips.
That wasn't me doing dips. It was someone else doing squats.

He isnt impressed OP

I bet the butt of those tights smells real tasty after a heavy workout. You guys kiss?

Mail me his sweaty gooch tights. I wanna smell his swamp ass.

>Notice how he's not actually using his back at all?
But he's using his back and core muscles to keep the weight from crushing his back?

Isometrically, there is no extension going on there.

The reason you have back pain is that you are performing back extension.

guten morgan

Where's your 330lb good morning from like last year?

post your """""clean""""" webm next my dude, that's my favorite

>thinking that's a squat
>wearing yoga pants that reveal your bulge

Kek. See you in a wheelchair in the future. By the way, yoga pants and compression pants aren't the same faggot.

made me lol really hard

Nice man! I can do like 80kg pretty proud of myself too

Tokyo 2020?!
Where was that guy asking about how to squat with short femurs? This is what you want to avoid, here he completely fucks up and has absolutely zero (0) hip extension and thus his back takes over the load (ow mein back!)

Terrible fucking form. Is this supposed to be impressive?

fuark long femurs lmao, if you want to squat with short femurs it looks like

fuck i was sexy this spring

Perfect

He was wearing the singlet to make sure he was hitting depth and keeping his ass on the bench.

PEAR
E
A
R

ps: do you still have that gf (male) or did you turn that one lesbian too

Nice brah, keep it the good work
Sorry to hear about your calves though, any leads as to where they went?

they moved for scholastic reasons

sorry to hear that lad

It really is pretty funny that you voluntarily just turned a twink bully thread into a und bully thread though, is this some kind of sex thing?

>spend years perfecting the squat
>get to 500 lbs
>dont even look like you lift

top kek. Powerlifting, not even once

How to squat with long legs/short torso?
>bought the lifting shoes
>got my sips
>bought starting strength
>widened my stance
>lowered my weight
>toes pointed out more
>knees shoved out far to the side on descent
>tried looking forward, tried looking down
>tried high bar but same shit
>front squats are fucking impossible because you have to be vertical and I have to be leaning forward
>only low bar feels "right", but it's too painful days after I squat, and I'm scared of fucking my shit up bad
It doesn't seem to fucking matter what I do, my back HAS to be leaning forward for me to squat and with weights on it my lower back is fucking dead for the next two days.

>gf (male)

What did you mean by this?

>Started from the bar like everyone else

if only that was the case

plenty of fuckers start with 1pl8+, kermit in plg almost squatted 2pl8 his first few workouts

and here i am with my shitty genes squatting the bar my first workout, oh well

You're fucking joints aren't going to last long like that.

Nah, here's a 500lb squatter that doesn't look like he lifts.

>that rack tech
FEARLESS
E
A
R
L
E
S
S

that reracking was clean, but fuck me is it stupid

>that rerack

When you see Death, do you just look him in the eyes and laugh?

>is this some kind of sex thing?
that webm? no idea desu

they're referring to a hobbit

Twinklex only looks small because he doesn't eat.

>Misses rack to save a second
>Spinal injury

Living life on the edge.

>>bought the lifting shoes

>buying lifting shoes before working on your mobilty

Listen faggot. Your body was designed to squat in good form since you learned to walk as a toddler. Overtime, after unnaturally sitting in chairs since pre-k, office jobs, taking a shit, driving, watching tv, sitting in front of a computer, etc...your body's mechanism were morphed into a different state. It has nothing to do with your body proportions. To undo this, you need to do dynamic stretches,foam roll, nd strengthen your core daily. I would estimate it would take at least 2-5 months to resume to your natural squatting state if done correctly and consistently.

Master the two step walkout and you too can rerack by falling forward.

is this really teh case though?

i was sedentary for most of my teenage years, and started lifting at 23 or something. i spent all my waking time in front of the computer and i have very shitty athletic genes

all it took was squatting to fix my issues, not stretches etc.

i'm very mobile & flexible naturally though but still. i think actually squatting is the best way to squat correctly

to add, i think the core part is most important thing that you lose when you're sedentary

you can get away with a lot of shit if you still know how to brace and maintain your spine, but if not, you'll probably injure yourself the first few workouts

>It has nothing to do with your body proportions
>To undo this, you need to do dynamic stretches,foam roll
>nd strengthen your core daily
shoo shoo mobilitywod ebook merchant
Not at all it's complete and utter fucking bullshit largely controlled by genetics, if what he's suggesting was the case, everyone could eventually learn to run like Usain by TRYING REALLY HARD!!!

Though it IS true that everyone could improve their base mobility to an extent, just like you probably won't be able to jump your max potential vertical without actually practicing jumping
nope.jpg

Also train a place without power racks now anyway

>Your body was designed to squat in good form since you learned to walk as a toddler
That's not true. The reason toddlers can squat so well is in fact, due to their tiny proportions. With such torsos and short legs, a toddler can get into a squatting position with relative ease.

>Overtime, after unnaturally sitting in chairs since pre-k, office jobs, taking a shit, driving, watching tv, sitting in front of a computer, etc...your body's mechanism were morphed into a different state.
The fuck does this mean, are you fucking implying that body proportions morph to your lifestyle while growing? I hope not.

>It has nothing to do with your body proportions
But a literal retard could see that a person with incredibly long legs has not only more movement to perform in the squat, but also more trouble getting weight centered over mid foot than a short legged person.

> To undo this, you need to do dynamic stretches,foam roll, nd strengthen your core daily
>foam roll
fuck off with this reddit shit

>implying they aren't already fucked

also holy shit this webm is old

nice low-bar "squat"-morning aka not a squat, fucking LOSER

now check the textbook form on my 225 atg high bar squat

where are you, in a basement or something?

It's much safer to start with the bar and perfect your form regardless.
Anyway most people who lift higher when they start either

1. Work physical labor
2. Are fat

That's it. Genetics/test levels yes but that isn't typically the main reason.

Nice bulge.

>looking thick, solid, tight, etc.

>The fuck does this mean, are you fucking implying that body proportions morph to your lifestyle while growing? I hope not.

No, I'm implying your lifestyle morphs your body's posture and mobility? Pic related.

>fuck off with this reddit shit
>implying foam rolling isn't recommended in the Veeky Forums sticky

hello newfag. Nice bait.

Amazing, these so called "powerlifters" are against dynamic stretching that improve mobility. Color me surprise.

dem calves

kek

good job op. long legs here too, I fucking hate squatting. grinding the weight up with your spine on the way up is such a miserable experience

you realize even atg high bar squats lead with the hips right?

just hbecause he's goodmorning a low bar doesn't mean it's correct

storage shed actually, one step below a basement