Don't use gloves bro, gloves are for pussies

>don't use gloves bro, gloves are for pussies
>tfw cucking my muscles out of gains because my hands hurt more than the actual muscle I'm trying to target

Fuck you, Veeky Forums. I'll start using gloves and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

What the fuck was wojak thinking?

You'll get used to it. Stronger grip strengths means forearm gains.

Waahhh my hands hurt. I'm guessing you've only been at it for a while, because usually in the first few months of lifting you are gonna be tearing your hands and making calluses and your hands might ache sometimes but guess what, eventually your hands wont hurt anymore and you won't look like a pussy wearing gloves.

your grip strength should limit your deads well before your skin starts rubbing off.

>"my hands hurt" rather than "my grip strength is failing"

lmao @ u, beta male pussy

the only lifting aids you should use for DLs are chalk and straps

Will it ruin my dexterity?

when I was in high school i remember there were a few times when it was abnormally painful and I thought the same thing. it's probably something silly like dry skin or magic's Johnson's disease.

we're you working with a different material like rope or something. there's nothing wrong with wearing gloves. now when you eat skin fragments won't fall into your chicken

no. i had the same fear too. surely holding onto 200 lbs with only your fingers every other day is bad for you right?

well i weld and play guitar and neither has gotten worse so you're good.

i also wore gloves starting out but i soon learned they just get in the way and inhibit your potential.

I don't see why Veeky Forums's opinion would stop you from using gloves.

kek

Are your hands made of charcoal dude?
Build up those man hands.

He said gloves not straps

>guys at the gym are making fun of me again
>they think I'm too poor for gloves
>asking if the calluses feel good when I'm fapping
>calling me "natty no gloves"
ENOUGH. I'm never going gloveless again, fuck you guys

>Needing straps for grip strength
Handlet detected
I bet you use mixed grip too fag.

The only people who were gloves are DYELs and old guys

Ok thats nice to hear, I like to draw and need the fine finger movement.

Never had a problem with wearing gloves. You dont look autistic if you actually work hard and dont wear technicolor ones with some giant logo. Just wear black ones.

I also work as massage therapist and so keeping my hands soft and unmarred is preferable.

You have a good reason.

What this guy says.
When I see a guy weating gloves at the gym, I instantly think "faggot".
You're depriving yourself of grip and calluses gains.

>works out
>is a massage therapist
pick one

Use chalk, work on your grip. You can do something like towel pullups or grenade pullups for bigger forearms and grip strength. Pain will go away eventually, don't worry.