Are females accepted on this board?

Are females accepted on this board?
I'm a female and I don't wanna be outcasted again like I was on/g/. I thought being into technology while being a girl would make them accept me...

i eat ass

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

Female ass specifically or any ass? I don't really mind either way.

Haha no.

We have plenty of femanons here but I'll give you a tip: you're supposed to post stuff about fitness

it's an anonymous board, you don't 'fit in'
nobody does
you post anonymously to see genuine discussion without fear of reprisal or things like that
gender doesn't really factor into it
YOU
FUCKING
I D I O T L O L
see
no reprisal

Then leave please :(

haha do vagina excersize x)

We don't believe you. Post tits and timestamp or shut the fuck up and post like everyone else.

>muh vagina
People here don't dislike you because of your sex, they dislike you because you're acting like an attention seeking fag. Don't try to get attention by "liking fitness while being a girl" and nobody will give a fuck.

mentioning gender when it's not relevant is attention whoring.

not only that, it's a girl expecting some kind of benefit from having a pussy and that's the exact behavior angry autistic robots like the people in this site fucking hate.

now, TITS OR GTFO

pls be in albany

I will post stuff about fitness but only after I find out you're not just a bunch of misogynistic freaks like /g/.

I know but it's hard to talk about anything when they don't even wanna talk to you.

This will be my last thread about my gender I promise.

btw im a boy

No

Ooo! Ooo! I'll post it this time!

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of hurting you

Reported for nonfitness related shitposting

tfw no boy gf (boy)

>beta detected

omg !

Go back

Who gives a shit? Why would you need to bring your gender into discussions about fitness or technology? Maybe stop with the "xD Im a grill guize" and attention whoring and you wouldn't have this problem.

The reason we're not accepted is because you literally made a thread with "I'm a female and...."
There are tons of other women on this board, but making it apparent that you're a girl on an online anonymous image board is kind of cunty typically, unless it's for something obviously gender specific..

You don't become a female just because you put on striped socks or your sister's skirt bro

Here's your fucking (you). Now post tits or shut the fuck up.

so
now that the dust has settled
can we all agree that

seconded.
also no one cares. you don't get brownie points for being a girl. you are the embodiment of why women get so much shit on Veeky Forums. also posting on /g/ trying to get attention for being a girl and getting shot down shows that you are the problem, not the board.