Fat people hate

fat people hate

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/350-pounds-and-counting-jesse-shands-incredible-journey.html
businessinsider.com/angus-barbieri-382-days-without-food-scotsman-fasting-starvation-obesity-2016-10
buzzfeed.com/danielabeck/chubby-lil-tummy?bffbuk&utm_term=.ycB9aaP55#.fdOD00qOO
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv6J5jxi84o
youtube.com/watch?v=CKNmTjRBwfk)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From carrot to potato

Sometimes, I don't get why I get hate. I'm 540 lbs, my fiance is 350. But shit, at least we are doing something about it. By walking and eating less.

Good thing too, it's embarrassing to have people look at us struggle to get in our truck.

how the fuck did you get that large
don't mean to bully, just really curious

It's more of a disgust that's channeled into hate. Just keep trying to lose it

There is 20 liters of water in that pool at best

Thread has now turned into Q&A For Large man
Tell us your secrets. How did you find fit? What were your daily meals before finding fit?
How do you reach your dick?

I just kept stuffing my fat face with unhealthy junk, even when I wasn't hungry. Sometimes I don't even chew my food before swallowing. Even have self guilt after I finish whatever i'm eating. Now that my health isn't that great, my fiance and I are striving to drop this weight and staying on it. Can't afford to die before 30.

consider the not-disgust of people your reward at the end, so far you have earned nothing.

>last thread got pruned
Oh hell no mods won't take these threads away from me

Christ

>500 lbs before 30
What in the what

You can drop dozens of pounds just eating 2k a day. Try addderall it kills appetites entirely.

I know this sounds crazy, but have you tried fasting? Like maybe just a 3-day water only fast?

Alfredo pizza, mostly Chinese and Italian shit. And of course Mexican.

And I can reach it just find, thankfully I can still use the urinals at my job.

It all happened while I was 8 senpai, lost some growing up, gained it all back in my near 20s and kept on going. Now it all changes here.

What made you want to change? How did you find us?

Thanks for the suggestion
Never tried it actually.

Some user from Veeky Forums, I started to change because I just knew what I was doing is slowly destroying myself, that and what the Doctor told me whats best too. Thanks to my lovely fiance for her motivation, we are doing everything we can.

I don't believe that you are truly 540 pounds because that is just ludicrous, but if you are, then keep up the work, you can make it breh.

Also how can you even have an interest in cars at that size, surely driving would be an absolute pain.

It is, but I only asked just for a suggestion for a larger vehicle. Veeky Forums being the worst board for suggestion I just asked someone else. I'm getting something large as soon as my credit becomes stable.

I was a car enthusiast, but I just lost intrest.

You have made my night! I am so glad to hear that you have made the decision to turn things around.

It must be a huge help to have your fiance taking this journey with you.

You are definitely going to make it!

try to do some exercises in the water, this way there is less pressure from the weight

Thank you very much. It's great to hear motivation instead of ridicule 95% of the time. Really appreciate it.

Adderall and Yohimbine work great.

bodybuilding.com/fun/350-pounds-and-counting-jesse-shands-incredible-journey.html

This should be required reading for any obese person looking to lose weight.

>tfw the /fph/ turns into the /fat/ thread
Whoops

>because of an attention whoring tripfag
What a surprise

Ridicule works if you are delusional. You chose to use the trip so you better post progress pics.

Wtf was that driver doing? Why didn't he hit that woman or hit the brakes??

Boogie?

least I not a permavirgin like youu, ayyyyyy

you're still 500+ lbs. congrats

Come join the living. You can do it, but you have to be ABSOLUTE in your decision, you will not eat for X days. the more decisions you make the worse it will be. the first 3 days are hell, after that you just run on fat.
Good luck
businessinsider.com/angus-barbieri-382-days-without-food-scotsman-fasting-starvation-obesity-2016-10

At least he isn't a 500 pound disgusting piece of shit

It was a man, and he was trying to maintain the wheel.

>Whew I just finished cooking
>"You know there are fastfoods right?"

I don't understand why people think dieting is hard. When your dog is fat, you stop feeding it so much and it gets thin. Same with people.

No one should ever wake up and think "Yeah I'm gonna eat whatever catches my eye today" but they do.

This comic mildly rustled me. You do shit like marathons for the satisfaction of setting and completing a difficult goal, not to get from place to place.

fatties don't understand the concept of working for a reward, that's why in their minds they're perfect and the rest of the world discriminates against them.

>implying being hungry is harmful and warrants giving up on yourself.
Being fat is a mental illness.

Thats probably something the author would say unironically..

Why work for a reward when you can eat ten big macs and let the reward system of your brain pacify you with neurochemicals? Being attractive, having energy, and having the outward appearance of a member of your own species is overrated.

Finally figured out why my work's only toilet has shoe marks on it all the time.

I'm almost certain my 400+ pound coworker goes to the bathroom, and then has to stand up and put her foot on the toilet seat in order to wipe properly. And then she just leaves the shoe print there after.

>I'm almost certain my 400+ pound coworker goes to the bathroom, and then has to stand up and put her foot on the toilet seat in order to wipe properly
I started doing that too after I pulled something in my back, it's pretty comfy and makes me eel like Captain Morgan

How do you know the people you're making fun of aren't doing the same.
And lots of people have a poor understanding of what eating "less" calories actually entails, and vastly overestimate how much they burn walking. Are you actually losing weight?
Because you could easily lose about 2kg a week being that big.

Sounds like you have Binge Eating Disorder (I think most severely obese people do).

>this guy weight more than a quarter of a ton and has a fiance
>I haven't even held a girl's hand in over four years
lmaoing at my life.

You know, this "diets never work" nonsense is starting to make me feel like a fucking superhero for finding it really easy to go from a BMI of 30 to about 22 in about 5 months (I ballooned up after a depressive breakdown).

Don't forget that the fiance is morbidly obese too. You probably actually have standards.

What state do you live in fat man? If your in CO, I'll gladly help you. I'm a PT and a CSCS.

You should bully.

One of the biggest problems with America is that people are shameless. We need more people to shame others.

I wouldn't say we need to bully, but be critical.

You're a Penis Toucher and a Cum Slurping Cock Sucker.

The water is fucking overflowing look at the puddle on the floor.

>tfw fat
>still participate in /fph/
5'11" 95kg fat cunt here. Lifting/dieting down from 100kg. These threads are helping me make it.

Dont give up user

how did they get out?

lol

your wife is probably fucking disgusting and so are you lmao. sit down ham planet.

what's wrong with being a namefag?

it ties the things you post to a name rather then having them stand on their own merits

The episode this gif is from is actually the most uplifting episode of my 600lbs life

Pic related is her now

You can do it brother, I went from 270 to 180 (as of this week I'm 180). I started 1/12/17 and it was the best decision I ever made. It all starts in the mind. Good luck and Godspeed.

>Maybe there's some redemption in fat people
>Nope
I hope you die before 30 fatty.

This is retarded, it implies food is the problem

>Not squatting on public toilet
>Exposing your butt to all the germs and crap from the previous users
I have shat in a seated public toilet less than 5 times my entire life and I'm 35. In every occasion I made sure to wash and clean it with soap or I'll just squat.

That is a contradictory statement.

>ObesityHelp

the only thing they'll be helping is themselves to seconds and thirds

she's still fat

>Would you drink a glass of that water for $500.

Same mate.
Just cracked under 91kg this morning.

Compare her with the whale monster that had to use toilet brushes to clean her fat made caverns.

>tfw finally went under 170 today from 230

T...thanks fph, your constant abuse and bullying kept my head in the game. I'm not even done, I'm going to 150. Fuck fat.

More like what was that beta male standing next to them doing that witnessed the guy's action and did nothing to stop him. I could understand a female frozen stiff in freight. But a man that doesn't take action immediately?

Way to be comrade!

why does the number of eyeballs he as keep changing each frame

those are droplets of sweat, you weirdo

181cm 76kg please kill me.

I hope I'll go 73 by the end of summer.

>mfw 6'2" 170 pounds with IH from chiari, not due to weight
>two shunts, one failed, dozens of spinal taps
>ran a marathon, starting weight lifting
>still deal with not enough/too much spinal fluid in my skull causing periodic intense pain

I would crawl backwards naked through a field of glass if it meant getting relief. And these fucking fatasses complain when all they have to do is lose weight.

You'll make it Boogie.

>>Would you drink a glass of that water for $500.
absolutely.

buzzfeed.com/danielabeck/chubby-lil-tummy?bffbuk&utm_term=.ycB9aaP55#.fdOD00qOO

trying to make themselves feel better about being a fat slob

>90 lbs in 6.5 months
o fugg nice dude

>a few years ago
>worked at IHOP
>our shitty soda fountain was broken that day, usually wouldn't matter since most people get juice or coffee
>a family of four severely overweight people walk in
>server asks them what they'd like to drink, mentions soda machine is broken
>they get mad, manage to scoot themselves out of the booth and walk out
>2000 calorie cheesecake pancakes wasn't enough, they had to have their fucking soda too

Not a virgin you fat faggot. Nice cope.

>nowhere close to hypertension or obesity

Apparently Adam from Adam Ruins Everything (they had brilliant episodes on weight loss like youtube.com/watch?v=Uv6J5jxi84o and youtube.com/watch?v=CKNmTjRBwfk) had an AMA like 2 days ago on r*ddit. Guess which question he did not answer.

Gain 100 lbs and go on my 600 lb life lmao.

>medical reasons
Like reducing the risk of all the diseases associated with being fat?

What did you do for that loss?

KEK

Is this a Reddit meetup?

>[email protected]

>front BRAAAAP

I'm an alcoholic because I hate myself.
I'm fat because I'm an alcoholic (2.4k cals in alcohol a day on average).
I hate myself because I'm fat.
I'm an alcoholic because I hate myself.
The worst part is when people judge me and think I'm a fatty that shovels food in my mouth all day. I can't eat half a pizza without wanting to vomit because it stretches my stomach.

avey's real inspiration

IH is shitty