HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET QUALITY SLEEP LIVING IN NYC SIRENS 24/7 CONSTRUCTION STARTS 7 AM SHARP MY BLINDS LET...

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET QUALITY SLEEP LIVING IN NYC SIRENS 24/7 CONSTRUCTION STARTS 7 AM SHARP MY BLINDS LET LIGHT IN AND MY ROOM IS TOO BRIGHT FUCK

Move to somewhere that isn't shit. A nice comfy cabin upstate perhaps? Put a power rack under a shed outside. Lift in nature. Trail runs for cardio.

Do it.

>literally living in nyc
You deserve everything you get

this

if you weren't born and raised there, it's your fault you hipster faggot.

on the other hand if you were born and raised there, my condolences

Move to a better place

New York is the best city in the world you rural suburban retards. some people like having sex with cute girls and being surrounded by ambitious people and hundreds of food options in walking distance

So buy some fucking curtains. Jesus christ this board is shit. You fucking faggots need to make a thread about every little thought that pops in your fucking head
>hurr durr my rooms bright
>hurr fucking durr how do i eat 3500 calories
>hurr how do i lose weight
>hurr durr am i tall
You guys are pathetic fucking retards. Even shitty 2014 Veeky Forums at least that was just all bait threads that could be filtered. You people make me sick. How do you live? Seriously how do you make it through an entire day when youre all this fucking dumb?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoa, there grumpy. Sounds like a certain New Yorker needs a nap!

I hope you get hit with more planes. Why the fuck would you want to live next to literally millions of niggers and muslims? You realize there are cute girls that can reject you everywhere right?

how much do you pay for rent? i need a laugh

t. sleep deprived yankee

i personally couldn't live around so many jews. OP just needs to soundproof his room or buy noise cancelling headphones

What does rural suburban mean

But its worth it because he shares a building with 100 other impoverished minorities. And a cute barista takes his order while he spaghettis all iver the floor. Omg she was reading a college textbook on her break while i stared at her. So ambitious!

you think anyone here is being unironic?

7 am is normal, just go to sleep earlier
buy a sleeping mask
buy earplugs

Yes, I do all of these things myself almost every night

>living in Jew Fart Shitty
you should be more concerned that everything you eat, breathe, and drink contains the feces of millions of people and animals.

It means your son is getting molested and he's too afraid to tell you

this.
however earplugs made of wax are much better

>being a cityfag
>living in a blue state shithole

Shig

[email protected]

Oh Canada
people hide in big cities so their soul is hidden
you have an ugly soul

r*ddit is leaking again

get used to it or stop being poor and install noise supressant windows/doors, after i did it in my house i sleep like a baby, i also broke up with my gf, so now i have time for myself

Sleep with ear plugs, and get better blinds.

Where are you originally from?

New Yorkers are the fucking worst

Someone's a little angsty, did you get stuck babysitting your wife's son again? Just a part of living in Jew York I guess

Damn dude that's rough and honestly I feel your pWEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOOWEEOO WEE WOO WEE WOO >sumo WEE woo wee woo wee who WEE WOO WEE WOO

>not waking up at 6AM to go to the gym

OP you can do that without those problems in tons of other cities

>Austin
>Portland
>LA
>Houston
>Chicago
>Raleigh
>Atlanta
>Nashville
>DC
>Boston

NYC is probably the best US city, but during my visits living there long-term doesn't seem worth it. You can find similarly ambitious people in most successful cities.

dude thats where spiderman and niko bellic lives

I just sleep at work

>what are earplugs
>what are blackout curtains

Honestly, you deserve it for being such a retard.

>Houston
fuck this piece of shit city, absolute boring shithole with no culture or history or character, filled with mexican shitheads and upper middle class people in the oil/gas industry who drive fucking lexuses at 55 mph on fucking I 45, oh btw barely ANY public transport, its a fucking city made out of highways and walmarts

>Austin
pretty cool

>DC
absolute shithole full of niggers

>Atlanta
full of niggers but its fun

wait but houston has a microcenter.

who gives a fuck

>I enjoy paying high as fuck rent, taxes, and general standard of living
>I enjoy not being able to own guns and have property
>I enjoy living around super hard left faggots and literal communists
>I like to fuck girls with HPV and herpes because it isn't a mark of shame

>buying a processor anywhere other than microcenter

austin is just expensive food trucks and expensive music festivals btw

NYC unironically is the best city in the world, given that you have the money to live and enjoy the area.

man what a shitty city id hate to have to fuck a 9/10 on that balcony woe is the fucker that rolled the shit dice and lives there now

lmfao this board is filled with retards in sandals

I don't even notice the noise anymore. I can't sleep if it's too quiet. This fucking city changes you.

Block your window with a blanket/whatever.
Wear earplugs.
Move out of the city you fucking moron who would want to live in NYC you nigger idiot.

>it's nice if ur a billionaire! !! ;(

>world's least informed opinion om Houston

Lmao it sounds like you grew up in a shit suburb like cypress and your parents were too afraid to let you into the city. Lets not forget Houston's internatiomally renouned museums, arts districts, great park system, top-tier theatre scene, solid music scene, and generally low cost of living. It's a great place to live, other than the fact that our public transit is shit (they're building out the red line to cover the entire inner loop now, thankfully).

Plus who the fuck drives 55mph on I-45 that road is either traffic jams or Mad Max-style driving free for alls.

>Lmao it sounds like you grew up in a shit suburb like cypress
what the fug

well shit ive moved out from houston, i live in dc atm but what would you recommend to do in houston. ur right i grew up in a shit suburb

Depends on what you like. It has all the amenities you'd expect from any major, cosmopolitan city (theater, every type of food you could want, museums, art shows, music, clubs, etc). You also get the benefit of there being a few Texas dance halls around if you like honky tonks and line dancing.

Its hard to say "what you should do" because there's so much shit to do. You can find whatever you want here. We have good camping, hiking, and decent beaches all within an hours drive too.

I used to live near train tracks as a kid and now I can fall asleep in pretty much any condition. Just get used to loud noises and buy some blackout curtains for the light
You can also just buy comfy earplugs

I'm forced to listen to my neighbor's really loud spic music right now. Great city indeed.

Go knock on his door and ask him to turn it down
Alternatively, bring food and beer and tell him you like the music
Get drunk and make a friend

>Not living in based Portland