I know there are hundreds of threads like this every day

I know there are hundreds of threads like this every day

but i've been lifting on average every four days consistently for the past six months. I haven't really noticed any big changes in my body. I've recently been going a lot harder in routine and doing two hours of gym six times a week. Eating healthy foods, sugar is generally gotten through fruits.

Should I take testerone pills or something? I can't grow arm pit hair and i'm always afraid im just going to be stuck with this skinny fat boyish body. It's been eating at me lately.

I do inclined benches, dumb bells, squats, squat machine, running, hex squat, machines etc. Do i just need to continue a more vigorous work out?

how old are you?

post your boipussy

its your diet thats hold you back. You need to get on a strict diet.

99% sure you're still a wee lass

You're giving us no objective information so I think you've just been fucking around for the past 6 months.

Starting Weight/Ending Weight
Routine
Starting Lifting Weights
Current Lifting Weights
Goals

Really though you should SS + GOMAD

in order to actually look better you're supposed to do all the things Veeky Forums doesn't want you to
curls, tricep work, face pulls and lateral raises as overhead press is definitely not enough for good shoulders
stuff like that
still work on the big lifts tho

healthy foods is pretty vague and doesn't say anything really

should go and check your hormone levels tb.h

Check for testosterone: do you jerk off daily
Start with 5x5 Stronglifts to develop a strong core and the switch to a split or a pol routine. Good luck kiddo. Lifting however is only a 5th of the problem. Count you calories and protein intake. I assume you need if of protein a day based on your body

Do Arnold's golden six change the behind neck press for regular ohp, and crunches for hanging legraises

height: 5'11
routine: Chest day
>40 lb dumb bells
>bench in increments from 150 to 180
>skull crushers with a 120 lbs

ab day:
>200 sit ups
>bunch of different leg movement type stuff on the mats
>go on the bar and move my legs to a perpendicular and put them back down
>tuck my legs to my stomach on the bar
>jump rope for 15 minutes
>use ab machine

legs

>squat 200 lbs
>leg ramp with 3 45 plates about 50-100 reps
>other leg machines for various muscles such as hams, calves

also regular jogging, have been doing a daily 3 mile

my goal is just to have a better body? I'm pretty uninformed thouugh

yeah i jerk off once daily. I know that releases small amounts of estrogen.

Well for one your training for endurance

Pick a goal:
>Str
>mass
>endurance

I just want lean muscle so mass I guess?

There are a lot of muscles and movements that you aren't hitting with this routine. You also didn't mention how much you weight but you look kinda thin. Are you counting calories at all? Keep in mind that running 3 miles a day takes a lot of calories.

You should be training 2 muscles groups a day to see results as a natual. Having stuff like chest day back day only works if you're training with high volume, not by doing 2-3 exercises and calling it a day. Why are you doing skullcrushers on chest day?
Also why do you have an abs day? It's unnecessary. If you want to train your abs you can fit in 10-15 minutes at the end of your workout. Or just train them at night.
>daily 3 mile
That's what holding you back. To get bigger you have to eat on a calorific surplus. You probably aren't. Your 3 mile run to get 'toned' is what's fucking up everything. You should have a goal in mind. Do you want to cut or bulk up? Don't just say whatever and do random things and expect results. Start counting your macros for starters. And hop on a PPL or 2 muscles/day split.

I haven't been counting calories at all. I weigh 180 lbs.

If I want to gain muscle should I be wanting to consume more? I think i should take other anons suggestion and start drinking protein shakes again.

Obvious bait thread. THOSE arms and 120lb skull crushers?! Booooooring next thread.

>ab day
>pretty uninformed

No shit. Read the fucking sticky.

im an idiot who knows nothing, please forgive me user.

sticky just talks about how this guy has experience and how there are meme work outs, also stretching. I know there's the diet part there, but i'm more concerned with my actual routine-- which there isn't any sort of article in the sticky that covers this. Also hormone levels are a concern of mine.

Read the sticky. To gain weight, you need to consume more calories than you expend. Good on you for eating healthy, but if you only eat enough to cover your expended calories, your body won't have excess protein and carbs to grow. You should do the opposite to lose weight. Most people will also tell you not to try to gain weight unless you already are below 15% body fat at maximum but really you can do things in any order.
The app I use for counting calories is called my fitness pal. Under armor bought it a while ago and put in in-app purchases and other shit but it's still functionally fine.
You should read the sticky, just in general because it's more help than you'll ever get from asking users but as for your routine, don't forget to hit your back (upper and lower), hamstrings, calves, and I'm sure some other muscle regions I haven't thought of just now.

thanks for the advice user

You didn't read the sticky properly, it tells you everything you need to know, including the fact that 90% of what you do is dependent on your diet.
If you don't eat right, you won't accomplish anything.
And there are proper routines outlined in there as well, read the damned thing properly and take your time, you've wasted the last 6 months.

Listen here you fucking beta fucks, why would you ever in your life think even once that lifting specifically for women is a good idea? Actively going out of your way to fit womens ideals and let them dictate what you do with your life. Its like you UNIRONICALLY think fucking/dating women is worth the potential implications and head aches. Let the girl approach you, assess her and go from there. Quit feeding their overly satiated egos you orbiter cucks.

Fat powerlifters are beta, 6pack-when-coughing-and-bending-over-tier twinkbois are beta, and people who specifically lift for girls are beta.

You're literally r9k except you fall for the women meme, and you act on it by lifting thinking it will fix your autism.

As for the lifting itself, your standards are so goddamn low, and you will go so fucking far to make excuses for why you suck ass it blows my goddamn mind.

>waaah i cant lose weight im so hungry!
>waah i cant gain im so full!!
>waaah i must have a high metabolism!!
>waaah i must have a slow metabolism!!!
>I train hard 2 times a week why am i not getting larger/stronger???
>I cant train more than 2 times im always sore ;///

1/2/3/4? Its BEGINNER TIER, and it nothing to brag about, its literally the result of trying a little harder than your average NYR for a FULL YEAR (IMAGINE THAT WOW!!!) No really, im not memeing. If you cant get 1234 as an adult healthy male then you're halfassing it and you're a fucking beta bitch who's afraid of trying, aches and pains.

Kill yourselves.

Increase the intensity of your workouts and keep a closer look on calories.
Really make it hurt, keep increasing distance, weight, amount of sets gradually, keep doing sets until failure.