Whats the point in lifting when anyone who isn't a complete autist shut-in has understood that charm and charisma is...

whats the point in lifting when anyone who isn't a complete autist shut-in has understood that charm and charisma is the only way to impress women

Being muscular adds to your charm, considering most females (even those fat loving tumblr SJWs) love tall muscular men there's no reason to not lift

> there's no reason not to lift

yeah why not spend my valuable time exerting myself, doing something that doesn't really significantly improve my chances in the activity i am exerting myself to improve in

You spent time making this thread and replying to me, proof that your time isn't valuable to begin with

nigger im waiting for the train

don't lift
i will lift for you

because when you're a normally socialized person, your "charisma" is suffient

you posted a tall lanklet with defined jawline and cheekbones who happens to have no inhibition or shame.
are you these things?

Why do all you fuckers think the only reason to lift is to attract women?

even if it was.
you won't become some gorilla without trying like crazy.
you will become a stronger fitter version of your bodytype, which 99% of women prefer

because its the only way i can motivate myself

Just leave with what's left of your dignity you sperglord.
If you don't want to lift, don't, nobody gives a shit. Sage

> t. mad chud who spends his life in the gym but the only thing he's 'gained' is roid rage

it doesn't matter what women prefer they literally don't care beyond not being obese. they probably care a little about height and facial aesthetics but lifting won't help those

if you are one of the 99 percent of lifters who don't innately like lifting stuff up and putting it down,

Charming + beta = creepy
Charming + Veeky Forums = autistic
Charming + frame = chad

>if you are one of the 99 percent of lifters who don't innately like lifting stuff up and putting it down,

i honestly thought most people lifting enjoyed it (in general that is, lifts that work on your weaknesses may not be fun) but i have genetics of someone who is supposed to be stronk.

if you've never been big, you don't know if women like it more. but it fixes posture (i assume you will claim to already have perfect posture), but many schlubs don't, so now someone is standing tall and confident, suddenly it looks like they had personality gains

Whatever you want to tell yourself
>quitter

>I'd hate to have a convenient and easily regimented period of exertion that will increase my size, confidence, and self esteem.
>I wouldn't want to waste my time getting stronger or building endurance. I only care about sex, why would I need any of that garbage.
>I'll become a pickup artist, get redpilled you cucks!

> >I'd hate to have a convenient and easily regimented period of exertion that will increase my size, confidence, and self esteem.

you already have access to about a thousand ways to do all those things, and a million ways to do the last two.

lifting isnt the only way to get self esteem you know? even if you for some reason love being Veeky Forums outside of imaginary access to female attention, just fucking take up rock climbing or something. you can make all kinds of gains and not just be lifting stuff up and down

>not just be lifting stuff up and down
Hah! sometimes you can push and pull things side to side

Why do you make this thread every day? It's an objective fact that women are very attracted to muscles

>tall
I can't lift away the manlet status user!

dude has to get the train everyday
he likes his routine
unless that routine includes physical improvement
(im sure you go rock climbing...)

why are you so butthurt that someone has finally clicked that your hobby is a waste of time. you should thank me.

I like Mystery way of talking but I hate his peacocking bullshit.

You are all wrong. Face>everything

There is no such a thing as "game", it's just a meme created by incels.

What a fag you are

Lifting is a hobby, and it is enjoyable to improve your body. It helps mentally too, paired with good nutrition and sleep it's at least less common to become depressed. I don't lift to pick up girls, to do that I'd just go out and start actually trying for once. I lift because I don't want the respect I gain from being tall to be mitigated by looking like a scrawny boney skelly. I lift so I have something to do rather than just sit around and play games all day. It's a neat hobby, and it has quite a few positive side effects, so why are you shitting all over it my man?

because i feel people get memed into it only semi-conciously

people use it to palliate their fears that they will never make it, by vaguely pretending that somehow it'll make them into a different person (like old women and 200$ face cream)

they need to hear the facts:

1. it won't make you much more attractive to women, and defo not for any lasting relationship

2. the physical gains i.e. 'health' don't matter unless you already want them to matter

3. most people don't actually like lifting more than sports, which offer the same/almost the same physical/health benefits

if you enjoy physical activity and self improvement, why not take up a sport, solo or otherwise?

> I don't want the respect I gain from being tall to be mitigated by looking like a scrawny boney skelly

like read that back to yourself 5x over. you'll probably think i'm just digging you here but maybe i am just too old for this board (26)

Because there are guys out there who would kill to look like me

>Not lifting for strength and aesthetics

You sir are a plebian.

> not spending more time on learning cool shit like philosophy, i.e. improving the aesthetics of the mind

> charisma
> setting your life aspirations around D&D stats

>t. brainlet and bodylet

how about doing both?

Homosexual?

Don't lift then.

One benefit about college (besides the 55:45% female to male ratio) is that most college educated males don't lift and look like shit. There is a severe lack of Chads unless you're in a frat house or in the gym. Being even slightly above average in face frame height and being even moderately fit makes you a God amoung men.

So don't lift. Less competition for me, and the only reason I get approached by girls.

>lifting for women

>charm and charisma is the only way to impress women
*one of the most effective
not the only one. It goes like this
>money
>charm/charisma/pretty face
>athletic body