Which is the best?

Which is the best?

>craigslist

Unless you are some kind of niche fetish and/or want to get raped why would you compare Craigslist to POF or Tinder??

OKCupid in my experience

>tfw banned from OKCupid for sending copypastas to fatties and speaking in ebonics to black women

>I-I was only trepending to be retarded

i just visit a brothel
legal and way cheaper than going out in my country

im an autistic incel u caught me hehe

>pof
single moms and drug addicts or really terrible women

>craigslist
fatties and rapists

>tinder
mixture of craiglist/pof with some hotties

>okcupid
tumblr whores, sugar babies and women who have jobs

i prefer okcupid tbqh

I don't like using protection and I love kissing and going for multiple shots.

i dont like going raw with strangers these days since so many got std/stis but i do get your drift

girls on tinder are utter trash for anything more than a hump on a first date

what country? how do the girls look? That honestly sounds awesome. Get in, pay, fuck the chick, nut, leave. Can you drink with them a bit to loosen up?

it is not exactly cheaper, but if your time has any value you are way better off. Also, I prefer the honest approach, professional chicks in for the money, instead of dumb chicks getting it on if you can elevate their status. Remember, if you don't pay for it, you are the product.

it is grey area here, most chicks are fit teens (7-8+/10) but you can get almost every niche. Getting a threesome on tinder? Good luck with that. Paying 100 euro dollars for 2 top babes for an hour is available to almost everyone

>100 euros for a threesome
WHAT where
an hour with some polish or romanian hooker here costs at least 100 bong dollars

How do you approach a tinder slut whose bio is "looking for a fuck buddy"

You don't, you may as well just go rub your genitals around a truckstop bathroom and lick the toilet seat.

obviously in central yurop

if you visit the sziget for example you should treat urself to some nice ladies. You can even book them on whatsapp/viber/skype

mi a fasz?
what are you talking about user?

>being scared of kissing whores

lmao the risk just makes it more exciting

I met a conservative Christian girl on Craigslist who was looking to lose her virginity. We met three times, shot like bowling or watching Netflix at her apartment, and every time got right to the edge of sex but then we'd turn back because we both in theory wanted to save it for marriage. I cut things off afternthe third time because I felt like I was using her.
Point is, you can meet decent people on Craigslist but you have to wade through a ridiculous amount of shit first

I've been trying to find a girl to fist on craigslist but they keep backing out after scheduling issues. One day my entire fist will enter a woman.

>speaking ebonics to black women

Screenshots requested, user. Sheboons were always trying to get on my dick when I was on POF and OkCupid.

Similar story: a buddy of mine met a Christian virgin on Tinder, and he dumped her after 4 dates because she wouldn't even kiss him.

Tinder is so normalized now that almost all the young girls are on there, slutty, shut-ins, or otherwise (most are probably sluts though).

i know a guy who took a girl's virginity on the first tinder date.
all tinder girls are sluts, some of them are just starting

Oldfag here. Boys if you can make it till your 30s and stay fit and aren't bald - use Match.com. You will get more attention on their from desperate professional chicks than you can imagine. Worth the $30 a month.

They're running Starting Slut

Craigslist. It's no bullshit, no wasted time talking to people who aren't actually willing to meet, just sex. You get spambots but it's obvious which ones are spam and which ones are real people. POF you have to sit around spamming the same message to everyone. They all work but craigslist is the easiest.

Met a virgin on OkC

On the other hand someone from work found my profile and tried to bait me with a fake tranny profile for bants.

call girl services advertised as sex partner finder sites

rarely you can match with pros on tinder too

can you be a bit more specific? rosszlanyok is filled with ugly skanks and gypsies, and even they costs nearly 100 eur. where you find threesome in this price range?

OkCupid has more "stable" girls

More horses?

>okcupid

tinder is all bots i swear

I prefer bumble. Of course 90% of those accounts are ripped off from Instagram whores. Out of the real accounts consider yourself lucky if you get matched and they actually send a message. I don't take seriously though and am only there for the eye candy.

it has been a couple of years, but going rate is 50 euro/hr, sometimes even less. Ugly is subjective I guess
rosszlanyok/beszamolok/tinder

Woof

>shitimbald

the man we need

Recently joined OKCupid. Do not take it seriously.

>majority are just there for attention
>lots of uglies or averagies with a huge list of demands on what a man should be to even just message them
>women with great careers and have traveled the world and are looking for a man who still above them in both
>man hating feminists looking for a man to agree with everything they say
>women who clearly much older than they say
>tons of Japanese and Korean students who can barely speak english (at least in my area) most likely looking for someone to buy them stuff

Post your top matches on OkCupid