>Boogie is obsessed with what Veeky Forums thinks about h-

Oh.

Who
Fucking
Cares

Please stop making these threads

Hi Boogie.

Good on you boogie

futile attempt at saging but i just want to express my displeasure that some video game nerd is on my Veeky Forums

I just hate fatties.

>darkest parts of the internet
Bit racist

Yeah, not all gays are blacks.

>le Veeky Forums is le darkest place on interwebz xD meme

PAY

>making a twitter post about not thinking about something

he's mentally ill, give him a break!

THE

so why cant fatty stop talking about those "darkest parts"? probably even now he knows that they are right

KANGZ

HEALTHCARE

Based boogie!

Fuck off boogie no one wants you here

>congratulating yourself for not visiting a website

I wonder if he had a cheat meal after such a monumental feat to reward himself

Anyone remember when boogie claimed he pays more into the system than he takes?

>Darkest part of the internet
More like greyest part of the internet

Sauce?

Why can't this fat retard just eat 2 buckets of broccoli and call it a day.

In normies minds Veeky Forums is the part of the deepweb where all the pedophiles, hackers, terrorists and other criminals congregate to discuss the destruction of modern society

Veeky Forums BTFO

this faggot is so pathetic. when he inevitably croakes i will laugh at all these retarded delusional tweets.

If your asking for the source to the income calculations, they are mine.

What the fuck is that calculation? And why are people simply accepting such absurd amounts as it these are normal?

Reminder to report Boogie threads and sage if you post in them.

This is marketing for his channel. This has nothing to do with fitness and exercise.

They are recalculating the income you would need to have paid in 40k into medicare in a year. Though boogie's picture actually was posted in may and implies he has already paid 40k in medicare in a bit over 4 months.

Which would be around 1.1million in income.

Have you ever paid taxes?

I only cared about the entitled "YOU DONT PAY MY HEALTHCARE. I PAY YOURS" Holy shit what a scumbag.

Or one cheesrburger and one mc flurry (less than 900kcals) and call it a day? Just limit thr calorie intake for maximum of 1200 and that's eat. Naturaly he'll end up choosing better food because of chocolate bar, even with lots of calories, doesn't fulfill like the meat/chicken/peaa-corn, other vegetables and lots of water.

>745kcal+
>for BREAKFAST
>I eat that in a whole day
W-whew

Read it again and then it made sense. I'm not American, health care is different here. So, is the any chance Booger made a million bucks? No idea what kind of income he pulls with that autistic streaming shit.

>So, is the any chance Booger made a million bucks
no.

Not a snowball's chance in hell.

He would literally be a hero here if he had have gotten his shit together, the reaction here is a direct response to his shit attitude, it's your own fault boogie

Protip:If you have the need to post in social media that you don't give a fuck what X place thinks about you, it means you actually give a fuck what they think and it makes you insecure.

I wish Veeky Forums reciprocated and we never posted about this human waste bin again.

yet he couldn't wait to write it out. truth is he was thinking about it all the time

also report this thread

BAN BOOGIE ADVERTISERS

How the fuck are Boogie threads always allowed on Veeky Forums but I get banned for posting actual Veeky Forums content 3 times? Is he a janitor here?

no wonder the boogie shit posts were a minimum yesterday? the fat man wasn't here posting them himself like he usually does.

What? How are you not dead? Besides, I do eat +1000kcal for breakfast most of the time, and I am not a fatty.

actually wouldn't surprise me if he was. he doesn't do anything and sits around and eats all day and there are multiple boogie threads up at the same time every single day

The mods want the FPH audience

that tweet is simlar to why reddit is such a cesspool

Suck my 9 inch dick you losers.

I'd try if I could get past your ten inch fupa, gainer.

You're saying he's lying?

Not a burger so idk mang

Off by one kinobi

Darkest parts, aka the parts of the internet that seeks to improve.

Fuck you mods I'm phoneposting for the rest of my life

This is bullshit

Clam chowder and a banana for breakfast. Clam chowder and banana.

Just end him.

Why do you need approval for every thing boogers

sage

Only having medical costs of 8k.
Eight fucking thousand dollars.
8 0 0 0 dollars.

Only.