What is David Laid running? Srs, what cycle do I need to run to look like this and be this strong?

What is David Laid running? Srs, what cycle do I need to run to look like this and be this strong?

And before you fags say "It's just the lighting"

>19 years old
>Lifting for less than 5 years
>Insane stats
>Always lean
>6'2

There is no way this guy is this young, this lean and this strong and he's natty. Even if you somehow convince yourself he's a genetic freak and he's just lucky - all of his friends are just as lean and just as strong as him and are his age.

There is absolutely no chance this guy isn't running something. What's his cycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLLDT-U3_uM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this achievable as a natty? I mean he isn't THAT big

>
>42304078

>Being that lean with that size
>Natty

Pick one you fucking idiots

Maybe this would be achievable natty if he wasn't 6'2.

How many guys have you seen IRL that look this good/lean?

How many guys have you seen IRL that are as strong as him?

How many guys have you seen IRL that are as lean and as strong as him?

I just literally cannot believe.

He looks like a skele dyel in his videos though?

Nigga looks like slenderman when he deadlifts.

>those crooked fucking abs
Maybe there is hope for me yet.

>He looks like a skele dyel in his videos though?

No he fucking doesn't. How delusional are you? He's like 9% bodyfat and he's still bigger than everyone around him.

Have you seen his recent video where he's with the other gymstark employees/models? He literally dwarfs all of them.

Why do you even care?
In a few years nobody will even remember who that faggot is.
He'll have burned out and won't look like that anymore and no one will even care.
Meanwhile some dumb faggot like you is going to inject a bunch of fucking horse drugs from Mexico because you have no patience and actually think looking like that freak is going to change your life for the better?
>LOL, my sides, exploding
FFS kid just forget all this dumb shit and spend more time working towards having a decent career. Keep going to the goddamned gym when you can so you're not a fatass but looking like that isn't going to do SHIT for you in the long run.

>Long term

who gives a shit about long term. Long term we'll all be bald office workers.

Short term we could be shredded as fuck and pounding young pussy

>No he fucking doesn't. How delusional are you? He's like 9% bodyfat and he's still bigger than everyone around him.

Yeah...I'm the delusional one........LMFAO

> severe body dysmorphia: the board

Are you for real?

This. He uses angles/lighting in all his pics. Not that big irl.

That is a different guy? Look how small he is. If that isn't achievable natty you guys must be out of your minds

>Claiming a guy is small when he's literally repping your 1RM
>In a compromised position but still bigger than everyone else around him

I can't tell if you guys are trolling or if you're srs

Reminder that pic related was busted for using roids

Fake weights

If you don't think he's natty, you're a fucking moron that's been lifting for less than a year

Tren test mast

Rolling clomid and nolva for pct

I absolutely guarantee it

>cannonball shoulders
>natty

show your shoulders, natty brah

he's running advanced otter mode @ 6%bf

You are the fucking moron. And a twat.

Doping != Roids

lol these faggots are going to be so fucked in their 30s and beyond. Their natural test will completely shut down due to juicing so young

He's been lifting for 3 more years than I have. Pretty obvious he's natty

mfw crack addict mode claims D Laid natty

If you watch his eating vlogs you can see he eats like shit. He's definitely on something

Shit skin pls go

You look nothing like him. He's way more shredded AND has more muscle AND is probably taller than you.

2 inches taller, he has really good lighting, I'm bulking, and he's got 3 years on me. I'm not saying I look like him, but he's def natty

I see a..... bath mat.
Nice color coordination, too.
I notice you wax.

>see where this is going ?

blood doping, not anabolic compounds.

N-no...?

And his parents are actually proud of him and love him unconditionally (unlike you)

And he has a gf.

And he is working towards a degree with real value in today's labor market

And he doesn't chew with his mouth open

And he actually has decent taste in music

And he has fulfilling hobbies and pasttimes

And he has a solid sense of fashion

And he can properly open a champagne bottle

And he can unscramble an egg

He knows pi to the 47th decimal point

And his highschool art teacher once told him he was "truly gifted"

And he is truly respectful of wamen

And he fucks on the first date

And his only rule is: No Asian chicks.

And he doesn't autistially shitpost on a Mongolian ferret enthusiast imageboard.

>And his only rule is: No Asian chicks.

huh? why would you date/fuck blacks, arabs etc but not asians?

At least I don't count macros like the fucking rainman :^(

>that faggot always calling people who are obviously not dyel, dyel.

You're in every thread, aren't you?

I think he's natty, but who knows. Couldn't he have just timed his going all-out on gym sessions with a natural growth spurt and rode the waves since then?

Also, his instagram pics are photoshopped, like this one in the OP. He looks more balanced in the YT videos.

He has weird uneven abs though so hes not aesthetic at all

(You)

How old are you?
What was your starting body?
What routine did you do?
What are you stats?

You might look alright and say "I've lifted less than him and I look good" but do you take into consideration that he literally started off at 14, as a little twink and now he has elite tier stats in less than 5 years of lifting?

Do you bench 350 and deadlift close to 600?

>inb4 "n-no b-b-b-ut I'm lifting for only 3 years!"

Your gains taper off. So you won't make linear progress. You say you're bulking, so you're obviously going to become a bit fatter as well to improve your lifts. So you're going to bulk hard to improve your lifts and you won't look anything like david laid

then you'll cut and you'll gain only a fraction of strength/muscle and look relatively the same as you do now.

He's been lean his whole lifting career and has made tremendous strength gains.

his frame is god tier

>pulling sumo
I bet I could rep your 1RMs if I cut my rom in half too

I started at 17 from obese at 192 and couldn't bench 95. Never had a set routine or count calories. I'm sure someone who makes a living off of fitness like him puts a lot more effort into it

I don't bulk like all the muh oats retards on this site

GENETICS

YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE HIM

So you basically fucking admit that you're older than him, less lean and he's 5 times stronger than you, yet you have the balls to claim that you'll be at his level in a couple of years?

You look impressive m8, honestly, but you're delusional if you think you're even remotely close to this guy.

Shit man, how did you get that lean? How long did it take?

What are your stats?

Yes. 3 years is a long ass time dude. Why limit yourself before even trying?

I don't eat sugary shit for the most part, whole foods and lots of meat. I'd say a year to cut away the fat and 8ish months to get lean
160 ohp
275 squat
315 dead
265 bench
I only squat like once a month cus crepitus in my knees and I don't like using equipment on lifts. Skelly legs and all that

Right is fucking way better

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>t. birth giving hipped manlet

It's like comparing your physique to arnold because you both go to the gym. Congrats on your progress brah, but you really are delusional. both your legs combined might equal one leg in op picture. Keep on keeping on

Delusional before complacent

>I'm bulking

can't make this shit up folks

I've been way leaner than that picture

he was caught using anabolic steroids as well

> I don't bulk like all the muh oats retards on this site

t. auschwitz mode bro from beyond mexican border

That's plain stupid. If you're not thinking long-term you might as well kys right now and spare the effort

>t. Fatlifts

this guy is fucking hot no homo

No dude. Just, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLLDT-U3_uM

he photoshops his pic, reminder, unlike women as a guy you only need a few MILIMETERS to shop in ur pic, as a woman you'll need fucking centimeters to make those breasts huge or ass big.

pic related, dont tell me he could look like that if he flexed, it's definitely photoshopped.

also in his videos he never appears to be as big as in his pictures.

>back and bis back and bis back and bis
What a faggot, definitely shopped

Chang, get the hell out.

ignore the haters, looking juicy senpai

not enough of an expert to comment on whether david is natty or not though

have a good day everyone

Is that cunt wearing fucking shinpads?

>shoulder on the far right
HAHAHAHAHhhHhHahahahahah
That shadowing doesn't even make sense. It's like there are 5 different muscles in his deltoid

my girlfriend ordered those same shorts on Amazon and they were too small for her so she gave them to me.

he has 15 inch biceps at 6'2 and his hobby outside of lifting is video and photo editing for himself and friends, aka photoshop, he doesnt look nearly as impressive on real time video

he looks like Justin Bieber