Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

Skellymode here, having a hard time eating enough (also, food is expensive). Is this shit ok for someone like me?

Or maybe I should get this?

i had a skelly friend who ate this shit and actually got pretty fuckin juicy

Not OP but...
I'm 6'4" 225lbs 16%bf. My daily dietary goal is a clean 3700kcal/180g protein/day and I have quite a difficult time consistently reaching that goal. Is this Serious mass shit worth it for me to use or should this stuff really be left to the Auschwitz survivors?

Which one did he do?

same as OP

I would say its for the holo survivors since its loaded with sugar and unless you have a fast metabolism it will probably be stored as fat.
Could be a good post workout shake tho

Former skelly here. Bought Serious Mass 2x and got fat plus was constantly on the toilet seat.

Would not recommend. Plus its expensive as shit

Nice trips

You are better off eating calorie dense foods. Someone posted a list here once of foods their doctor recommended for anorexia, pb and jelly sandwiches in particular helped me. Google around some good foods for people with eating disorders. Use ones reasonably clean.

If you insist on a shake, just have a whey shake with whole milk, but as a supplement to your diet, DO NOT use them as your main nutrition.

Good luck user.

Dang. That anorexia foods list sounds like something I could use ( not that I have anorexia though ). Anyone have that saved?

Why not use the shakes as main nutrition?

>what are oats?

sigh.

>food is expensive.
if you're skelly some pasta with a tuna can twice a day is a good start.
if you can afford than you probably should focus on getting a fucking job instead of lifting

You'll get scurvy

yes it is, also make sure you get a whey protein along with it and drink both on a smoothie
make sure your mass gainer doesn't have simple sugars, try one with Waxy maize and take it 30min to 1h before working out.
also add peanut butter to the smoothie for extra calories

Serious Mass is great.
But you only need ONE SCOOP.

>Taking gainer at any time but after workout
What are you?
Fucking crazy?
An hour or 2 after workout is best time, and only time to take gainer.

Serious mass is shit, all filler. Get the gold standard gainer instead. Actually made with high quality ingredients and not just dextrose.

>having a hard time eating enough
>food is expensive

Why does literally every skelly say this? What do they mean by this?

This...I was just gonna say this stuff has to be way more expensive than food. More convenient sure, but I can get 2,500 cal meals for a whole week for 50 bucks or so. I think OP wants a magic pill like everyone else who can't put in the work (eating or otherwise)